There is a new, easier way to get rewards when buying Kohls.
As of Tuesday, the Mancom Falls, Wisconsin-based retailer is rolling out its Kohl’s Rewards program nationwide, replacing the previous loyalty program Yes2U Rewards in which members earned points on purchases that were subsequently changed.
Now, with the free program, members earn 5% Kohl’s Cash per day on each purchase and will receive individual deals and permissions as a birthday present.
“We’ve removed points as part of Kohl’s awards and converted our currency into Kohl’s cash,” Greg Ravelle, Kohl’s chief marketing officer, told USA Today. “This will make it easier for customers to understand what they are earning, what they have available and how to redeem it.”
Save more, spend more: Money tips and advice are delivered to your inbox. Sign up here
The 30 million members of the Yes 2 You Revue program, which began nationwide in 2014, will automatically be converted into Kohl’s Rewards and the existing Yes 2 Rewards Point will be converted into a new program.
Revel said all Kohl shopkeepers, including members, will still be able to get Kohl’s cash of 10 10 for every ડ 50 spent during the period of Kohl’s Cash Promotional Event.
Pay to take a social media break ?:By conducting a pre-election survey, Facebook will pay some app and Instagram users to deactivate their accounts.
Isn’t there more mysterious seed ?:Amazon bans sale of exotic seeds, plants as investigations into mysterious packages continue
Revel said the new program simplifies Kohl’s “overall loyalty proposal” by linking Kohl’s cash program to the long-running awards.
“Customers really want to redeem their Kohl’s cash so we can make it as simple and seamless as possible.” “And part of that is communication and making sure they know what they have.”
Members can receive reminders for the app, via email and via text messaging if they sign up for it.
Kohl began developing the program about two years ago and ran it in 13 markets: in Stein and San Antonio, Texas; Baltimore; Buffalo and Rochester, New York; Indianapolis; Kansas City and St. Louis, Missouri; Minneapolis; Nashville, Tennessee; Phoenix; Raleigh, North Carolina; And Washington D.C.
Kohl’s CEO Michelle Gass talked about the nationwide roll-out during the retailer’s quarterly earnings in August and said loyalty is an important part of our strategy.
“We have seen positive results in our pilot and we are confident that this new program will further enhance our position as a leader in the industry,” Gass said.
Like other loyalty programs, including Macy’s, Nordstrom and Jesse Penny, the store has additional features for credit card holders. Revelle said shoppers with Kohl’s credit cards will get more discounted access and may be able to receive rewards faster with personalized offers.
“We want to integrate this personalization with personalization in a way that will drive more engagement, make customers really happy, differentiate the program and make it more entertaining,” Ravel said.
Kohl’s Reward Loyalty Program
- Kohl’s return members earn 5% back on daily purchases and the balance is converted and given in a ડો 5 increase in Kohl’s cash coupons on the first day of the following month.
- Coupons are valid for 30 days and no brand is excluded when they are released.
- Kohl’s Rev.Red balance will print on members’ receipts and sync across channels. Kohl will send reminders to members when they have Kohl’s cash to spend. Coupons can be redeemed with other earned Kohl’s cash.
- With the program, Kohls says members receive personalized offers and access access to additional prize events “to help you get a faster prize.”
- Yes 2 The members you receive will be automatically converted to Kohl’s Rewards, and existing Yes2U Rewards Points will be converted into Kohl’s New Rewards program.
- Learn more about the program or register at www.kohls.com/kohlsrewards.
Follow USA Today reporter Kelly Tyco on Twitter: KellyTyko
Coffee enthusiast. Travel scholar. Infuriatingly humble zombie fanatic. Thinker. Professional twitter evangelist.