We just went to the U.S. Places that have learned Starlux Airlines Probably! Intends to serve, and is very excited about it!
Starlux Airlines will start long-haul flights in 2022
Starlux Airlines Is a Taipei-based airline that began operations earlier this year. Obviously this is not an excellent time for an airline startup, although on the plus side the airline is well funded.
While most new airlines seem to be adopting a low-cost approach, StarlX Airlines considers itself a “detail-oriented luxury airline,” so everything we’re looking at is that advanced.
Airlines have Ordered a total of 39 aircraft, Including:
- 13 Airbus A321 Neos
- Eight A330-900neos
- 10 A 350-900s
- Eight A350-1000s
While Starlux Airlines started service with 321neos, A lot of huge bodies will come in the next several years, as the airline will start delivering both A330 and A350 in the fourth quarter of 2021. The A350 will also be offered a first class cabin.
Starlux Airlines has recently placed an order for the A330-900neos
Starlux Airlines can fly to 15 airports in the US
We have known for some time that StarlX Airlines will be in the U.S. by the second quarter of 2022. So plans to start flights, and now we have more details of what it will look like.
Noted by kyflle, Starlux Airlines has received approval from Taiwan’s aviation authority to operate flights to 15 North American destinations. The airline plans to launch these flights in 2022 with the Airbus A350. So, for which destinations did Starlux Airlines request operating rights?
Starlux Airlines can fly the A350-900 to the following seven destinations:
- Honolulu (HNL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- NT Ontario (ONT)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- San Jose (SJC)
- Seattle (SEA)
Starlux Airlines can fly A350-1000s to the following eight destinations:
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Houston (IAH)
- Miami (MIA)
- New York (JFK)
- Newark (EWR)
- Washington Washington (IAD)
Starlux Airlines’ potential U.S.
Will StarLux Airlines really launch all these routes?
Now, while Starlux Airlines has named the above 15 destinations in the government filing, I believe the airlines will not complete flights to all those destinations. I really guess the airline probably doesn’t fly at all:
- It is always better to ask for excessive permission than not enough
- This is still at least 18 months away, so a lot can change between now and then
- Even if the airline finally flies to all of these destinations, it will not all arrive by June 2022, given that the airline is only delivering the A350s gradually during that time.
- Serving 15 U.S. destinations with a fleet of only 18A350s seems aggressive, especially when you consider that perhaps the airline also wants to fly to some destinations in Europe with those planes.
Regardless, StarlX Airlines usually flies to the U.S. I am thrilled to see the degree he intends to go. There are a few things out there:
- If Starlux Airlines wants this network to work, it’s really a U.S. Will develop a partnership in the U.S. Can provide feed in.
- It would be very exciting if Starlux Airlines actually flew to Miami, if it would be The only nonstop service between Miami and Asia, Other than Doha
- I suspect there are most filings for nearby airports (such as JFK and EWR, or ONT and LX) because the airline has not decided which airport to go to.
On order are StarLux Airlines’ A350-900s and A350-1000s
15 U.S. flights from Guam to Miami by Starlux Airlines. Shared plans to serve up to places. So far the airline has received permission from Taiwanese authorities, although it still has U.S. flights. Regulatory approval will be required (this should not be an issue after the Open Sky Agreement).
We expect these routes to begin in mid-2022. Only time will tell if some of these places will actually be offered in the coming years, but the prospect of some of these routes has excited me. Bring that flight from Taipei to Miami, please (although that also seems unlikely, although no other airline will be able to take Miami out of work in the Middle East in Asia).
If you are in the U.S. If you’re excited about flying StarLux airlines, keep in mind that there are airlines Offer a four year status match At this time his COSMILE frequently in the flyer program.
What makes you potential US routes for Starlux Airlines?
Coffee enthusiast. Travel scholar. Infuriatingly humble zombie fanatic. Thinker. Professional twitter evangelist.