Rogers will invest $1.3 million to expand its fiber optic network to provide reliable high-speed Internet service to 366 homes and businesses.
Next, residents and businesses need to use lan . will have access to a full range of services includingMC Rogers Internet, a service that offers speeds of up to 1.5 gigabits per second, and Ignite TVMC, Rogers’ flagship IPTV service.
Construction is expected to be completed by the end of 2022.
LUDLO, New Brunswick, November 25, 2021 (Globe Newswire) — Rogers Communications today announced the expansion of its 60-kilometer fiber-optic network to connect 366 homes and businesses in the community of Ludlow, New-Brunswick. This $1.3 million investment will see Rogers provide cutting-edge services to the community, including lan . also includesMC Internet, a service that provides speeds of up to 1.5 gigabits per second, and Allen TVMC, its revolutionary television service.
Matt McClellan, regional president of Rogers Communications, said, “We are proud to add more New Brunswickers at a time when more people need to participate in the digital economy, access virtual health care services, learn online and stay in touch with their loved ones. Living requires reliable connectivity.” , Atlantic region. Today’s announcement builds on our commitment to expanding our fiber optic network to communities in the Miramichi area and providing reliable high-speed Internet service to area residents and business owners. ,
“It’s great to see Rogers expanding its fiber optic network to homes and businesses in Ludlow,” said Daniel Allen, Minister of Local Government and Local Governance Reform. It is important that more rural areas of New Brunswick have reliable Internet service. ,
The Rogers Network investments, which have exceeded $60 billion over the past three decades, are part of a multi-year initiative to bring the next generation of wireline and wireless services to communities and consumers. , According to a study by PwC, the total economic footprint of the company’s investments and activities in the Atlantic region reached $630 million in output in 2020, which includes generating and supporting more than 2,500 full-time jobs. Here are Rogers’ achievements in Atlantic Canada since January 2020:
- 5G Service: Rogers was the first provider to deploy 5G in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, now serving 16 communities including St. John’s, Halifax, Moncton and Fredericton.
- Extended access to next generation technology and services: beach communication Now part of the Rogers family and thus will be able to provide connectivity to more communities in Nova Scotia.
- Commitment to provide connectivity in rural and remote areas: Thanks to a combined investment of more than $2.3 million with CRTC’s Broadband Fund, Rogers will deploy its fiber-powered network in India. In the Storytown area and the village of DocktownIn New Brunswick, serving over 450 homes and 36 businesses. In addition, Rogers recently announced that it is investing $1.5 million to expand its fiber-powered network. Route 490, Near McQuade, New Brunswick,
- Empowerment Possibilities to Succeed: Rogers is proud to honor More than 70 Ted Rogers community donations to organizations in Atlantic Canada They have had a significant impact in the lives of hundreds of youth in the region since the program’s launch in 2017.
- Support for technological innovation: Rogers partners and collaborates with Ignite Fredericton to deliver 5G in its Boost Civic Innovation Lab Helping Hands Innovation Camp To design and develop smart city solutions powered by 5G.
- Connected Community Partners: Rogers has expanded it phone and plan schedules By donating phones and plans to 30 women’s shelters and transition homes in wireless service coverage areas in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Island, Edward and Newfoundland and Labrador during the third wave of the pandemic in the Atlantic region.
Rogers is a proud Canadian company dedicated to empowering Canadians every day. Our founder, Ted Rogers, bought his first radio station, CHFI, in 1960. Rogers has grown into a leadership position in technology and media. It is dedicated to providing the best wireless, residential and media service to the people and businesses here. Its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbols RCI.A and RCI.B, and on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbols RCI. Counseling aproposde.rogers.com To know more about us.
for more information :
[email protected], 647-747-5118
Amateur web specialist. General food junkie. Typical zombie enthusiast. Avid music trailblazer. Lifelong explorer.