Streaming provider Disney + announced its series from the “Star Wars” universe around the “Obi-Wan Kenobi” character. Other roles are now known.
Los Angeles (USA) – The time has finally come! Disney announced its cast for the long-awaited “Obi-Wan Kenby” series. Shooting should begin in early April.
Scottish actor Evan McGregor (49) announced his return to his iconic “Star Wars” role as Obi-Wan Kenobi some time ago.
Now entertainment giant Disney has also announced co-stars for the planned series “Obi-Wan Kenobi” on the streaming service Disney +. “Incredible artists” were featured in a tweet on Monday.
Participation will include:
- Hayden Christenson as Darth Vader (39, “Jumper”)
- Moses Ingram (27, “Das Dengenmbitt”)
- Joel Edgerton (46, “Zero Dark Thirty”)
- Rupert Friend (39, “Just Little Favor”, “Homeland”)
- Bonnie Pierce (37, “Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith”)
- Kumail Nanjiani (43, “The Big Sick”)
- Rapper O’Shea Jackson Jr. (30, “Straight Outta Compton”, “Long Shot”)
- Sung Kang (48, “Fast and Furious 6”)
The April shoot is planned to begin. The director is Canadian Deborah Chow, who previously directed episodes of the Star Wars streaming series “The Mandalorian”.
The new series is set ten years after the events of “Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith”, when young Jedi Anakin transforms into the dark side of the Skywalker force and becomes a dangerous dar dredger.
The lead actor McGregor slipped into the legendary role of Jedi Master three times.
He starred in the films “Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Men’s” (1999), “Star Wars: Episode II – Attack of the Clones” (2002) and most recently in the 2005 “Star Wars: Episode” films OB- Played the role of Van Kenby. III – The Revenge of the Sith “.
Titfellow: PR / Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.
Amateur web specialist. General food junkie. Typical zombie enthusiast. Avid music trailblazer. Lifelong explorer.