Hats off, new year cutie! Just smoked most often, many of us want to reject it differently. Out of ideas? Here are our festive offers!
With little warning in the preamble, salmon remains one of the most misused fish in 2020. XXL breeding, antibiotics … prefer label rouge or organic salmon that offer much more restrictive specifications! Peak? Scottish salmon is often presented by professionals as an excellence of salmon!
Salmon in a salt crust
Whole salmon +/- 2 kg is not spherical otherwise salt becomes very quick and very strong in meat.
Combine coarse salt with egg albumin (but not mandatory!)
First put a layer of salt in the baking paper and then salt, fish, possibly fennel or dill, press well.
Bake 40 minutes at 210 ° C
Serve with Berenice or Muslin Sauce
Salt crusted salmon recipe
- 1 salmon fillet of 500 gms
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 kg thick gray salt from Guerrand
- 3 egg whites
- 20 grams of honey
- 5 c. To s. Coriander seeds
- 1 salmon fillet of 500 gms
- 1 not
- 6 c. To s. vinegar
- 1 pot of Greek yogurt
- Olive oil
Step 1 Prepare Salmon
- Set your oven to 240 ° C (th. 8).
- Rinse, dry 1 bunch of coriander.
- Tear off all the leaves, chop them and reserve them for the sauce.
- Also cut the stems and set them aside.
- In a large salad bowl, collect 1 kg of thick graveyard salt, 3 egg whites, 20 grams of honey, 50 grams of coriander seeds and chopped stem. Mix vigorously to combine well.
- In a large dish, spread half of this preparation.
- Place on top, well in the middle, 1 salmon fillet of 500 grams. Add the remaining salt over it and make sure that all the salmon is covered evenly.
- Bake the dish for 9 minutes.
Step 2: Prepare Sauce
- During this time, make a peel and chop finely.
- Pour it into a small saucepan with 6 tablespoons of water and 6 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- On a high heat, reduce by two thirds.
- Add 1 pot of Greek yogurt and chopped coriander.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add this sauce to the bowl or gravy boat.
- 600 grams of salmon fillet
- 200 grams coarse salt
- 100 grams castor sugar
- 10 grams pink berries
- 10 grams of black pepper
- 10 grams fennel seeds
- 1/2 bunch dill
- Remove the scale and remove the bone from the salmon.
- Crush black pepper, fennel seeds and pink berries and dill.
- Then mix them with sugar and coarse salt.
- Distribute the mixture on a baking sheet, then place the salmon on top, meat side down.
- Cover with cling film and leave in the fridge for 10 to 12 hours.
- When the meat is hard and shiny, dip the salmon in clean water and then dry it with absorbent paper.
2 tablespoons djon mustard
2 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
2 tablespoons neutral oil to taste
2 tablespoons white vinegar
1 bunch of dill
1 pinch of salt
1 pinch black pepper
1 pinch brown sugar (optional)
You can also add a little horseradish!
Amateur web specialist. General food junkie. Typical zombie enthusiast. Avid music trailblazer. Lifelong explorer.