Sacred cinema monsters like Sean Connery, Michele Piccoli or Kirk Douglas, sports stars like Maradona or Kobe Bryant, or even singer Juliette Gracco and former French President Valerie Guissard de-Esting are all famous people who have passed away . During the previous year.
– 26: Kobe Bryant, 41 years. The former Lakers basketball player, his sporting legend and five-time NBA champion, died in a helicopter crash, causing a shock wave of planets in the sports world.
>> 7:30 pm Dedicated to the death of Kobe Bryant:
>> Read also: NBA
– 31: Mary Higgins Clarke, Is 92 years old. The queen of the American thriller followed a bestseller during her career, writing nearly fifty books, selling 100 million copies, including more than 80 million in the United States.
>> Read also: American thriller Mary Higgins Clarke dies at 92
– 5: Kirk Douglas, Is 103 years old. One of Hollywood’s last holy monsters went into legend with “Path to Glory” and “Spartacus”.
>> Read also: Hollywood’s last great holy monster Kirk Douglas has died
– 25: Happy hosni, Is 91 years old. Joe, who had been president of Egypt between 1981 and 2011, was forced to resign after the Arab Spring. Till this popular uprising he ruled the country with an iron fist.
>> 7:30 pm theme dedicated to Hosni Mubarak:
>> Read also: Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak dies
– 8: Max von sido, Is 90 years old. The old sage in “Star Wars”, Crow with three eyes in “Game of Thrones”, Ojha in the film of the same name, the Franco-Swedish actor, had also appeared in ten films of his compatriot Ingmar Bergman.
>> Read also: Both exorcist, crow and wise old man, actor max von sido is dead
– 24: Albert uderzo, Is 92 years old. The French cartoonist was the creator of the character Asterix alongside his friend René Goscini, one of the greatest successes in the history of comics.
>> 12:45 subject to Uderzo:
>> Read also: Alster’s father Albert Udero died at the age of 92
– 24: Manu Dibango, Age 76. One of the biggest planets in world music, Cameron the saxophonist, author of “Soul Makosa” (1972), is the first world celebrity to die of contamination with the coronovirus.
>> Read also: Saxophonist Manu Dibango died at the age of 86 as a result of Kovid-19
– 16: Luis Sepulveda, 70 years. The exiled Chilean writer died in Spain from Kovid. He was particularly the author of “The History of the White Whale” and “Le Monde do Bout du Monde”.
>> Read also: Coronavirus kills icon of Chilean literature Luis Sepulveda
– 16: Christophe, Is 74 years old. Dandy French moved from the song, yelled “Aline” to come back and she was an unforgettable performer of “Mots Blues”.
>> Read also: Singer Christoph was an unforgettable commentator on “Blue Words”
– 2: Hamid Cherit, this Idir, 70 years. He was one of the main ambassadors of the song Kyle worldwide.
>> Read also: Algerian singer Idir, the icon of capable music, has died at the age of 70
– 9: Richard Wayne Penniman, Little Richard, 87 years. The famous American singer of “Tutti Frutti” was one of the pioneers of rock ‘n’ roll in the 1950s.
>> Read also: Little Richard, American rock’n’roll pioneer, is dead
– 12: Michele Piccoli, Is 94 years old. This monument to French cinema was famous for its roles in “Le Contempt”, “Things of Life” or more recently “Hebamus Papam”.
>> Picture of Michelle Piccoli at 7:30 pm:
>> Read also: Michel Piccoli, memorial of French cinema, died at 94
– 28: Guy Bedos, Is 85 years old. The comedian and comedian were known for their fierce sketches, their involvement on the left and their roles in films such as “An Elephant That Give Away”.
>> Read also: French comedian and comedian Guy Bedos has died at the age of 85
– 31: Christo Vladimiroff Javcheff, Det Christo, 84 years. The Bulgarian-origin plastic artist gained worldwide acclaim for his monumental achievements, including the inclusion of monuments such as the Reichstag in Berlin.
>> Read also: Famous for his stuffed buildings, the artist Christo died at the age of 84
– 8: Pierre Narcuniza, 55 years. The former President of Burundi (2005–2020), was a former Hutu rebel leader during the Civil War (1993–2006).
>> Read also: Pierre Narkunjija, President of the Republic of Burundi has passed away
– 6: Ennio Morricone, Is 91 years old. The Italian composer was the author of more than 500 film scores, most notably Sergio Leone (“Once Upon a Time in the West”, “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly”, “Once Upon a Time” in “America”).
>> 7:30 pm theme dedicated to Ennio Morricone:
>> Read also: Italian musician Ennio Morricone has died at the age of 91
– 26: Olivia de Havilland, Is 104 years old. Who was above all Melanie in the 1939 film “Gone with the Wind”, was the dean of Hollywood.
>> Read also: Hollywood veteran actress Olivia de Havilland thSaint died
– 2: Kaing Guek Eav, dit douch, Is 77 years old. The former head of the most formidable detention center was sentenced to life imprisonment under the Cambodian Khmer Rouge regime.
>> Read also: S-21, chief of Khmer Rouge Prison, Torture Douche is dead
– 10: Diana rig, Is 82 years old. The British actress was known for her unforgettable role in the series “Bowler’s Hat and Leather Boots”, but more recently, for her supporting role in “Game of Thrones”.
>> Read also: Bowler Hat and Leather Boots star Diana Rigg died
– 18: Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Age 87. The Dean of the US Supreme Court was a symbol of progressive leftism.
>> Read also: US Supreme Court Dean Ruth Beder Zinsburg dies
– 23: Juliet Greco, 93 years. The French song icon, who was also an actress, was a friend of poets and musicians and embodied the spirit of the Paris artistic district of Saint-Germain-des-Preez.
>> 7:30 pm theme dedicated to Juliet Gracko:
>> Read also: French song icon Juliette Gracco has passed away
– 30: Joaquin Salvador Lavado, Det Quino, Is 88 years old. The author of the Argentine comic book was best known for the Mafalda series, which made sharp remarks on women, dictatorship, and the state of war in the 1960s.
>> Read also: Argentine designer Quino dies, Mafalada’s character’s father
– 4: Kenzo Takada, Det Kenzo, 81 years old. The most famous of Japanese couturiers was known for their floral and colorful prints. He was based in Paris.
>> Read also: Japanese fashion designer Kenzo of Kovid-19 passed away
– 31: Sean Connery, Is 90 years old. Scottish actor James Bond was the first and unforgettable cast of Agent 007 in the film saga. Known by the Queen of England in 2000, he died in his sleep in the Bahamas.
>> Picture of Sean Connery at 7:30 pm:
– 26: Diego Maradona, 60 years. The Argentine footballer, considered the best player of all time, suffered a heart attack in the suburbs of Buenos Aires. He passed through Boca Juniors, Barcelona or Naples in particular.
>> 7:30 pm theme dedicated to Maradona:
>> Read also: Black notebook
– 2: Valerie Giscard D’estang, Is 94 years old. Former French head of state (1974–1981) Kovid died. The youngest President of the Republic, after being elected in 1974, was the father of many social reforms, including the legalization of abortion.
>> Picture of Valerie Guiscard de-aging in 1930:
>> Read also: Former French President Valerie Gescard D’Staing dies in 94
– 7: Chuck Yeager, 97 years old. The test pilot was the first to pass the sound barrier in 1947. His feats were immortalized in the film “The Cloth of Heroes”.
>> Read also: Chuck Yeager, the first pilot to break the sound barrier has passed away
– 9: Paolo Rosi, 64 years old. The Italian football player was the 1982 World Cup hero won by his country.
>> Read also: Leg
– 12: John le carre, Age 89. The British master of the Spy novel achieved international success in 1964 after the publication of “The Spy Who Came From The Cold”.
>> Read also: British master of detective novel John Le Carre has passed away
– 22: Claude Brasseur, 84 years. Known for the dozens of characters he has played in over 100 films, the French actor has played notable roles in “La Baume” and “Camping”. They got two Kaiser.
>> Read also: Comedian Claude Brasseur has died at the age of 84
– 29: Pierre Cardin, Is 98 years old. The visionary was the pioneer of French couturier ready-to-wear.
>> Read also: French fashion designer Pierre Cardin died at the age of 98
>> Read also: These Swiss celebrities who died in 2020
Frédéric Boillat with Afp
Amateur web specialist. General food junkie. Typical zombie enthusiast. Avid music trailblazer. Lifelong explorer.