On the occasion of its 60th anniversary, UEFA has seen the big picture by organizing the tournament in 11 European countries. Germany, Spain, Netherlands, England …
The biggest European football competition will be from 11 June to 11 July 2021. This year, viàATV invites you to follow the 23 most beautiful posters on television live and for free. In the program:
- 12 group matches, including the inaugural match, with favorite teams such as Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, England, Portugal and the French team.
- 5 rounds of 16 matches
- 3 quarter final matches
- 2 semi finals
The draw took place in Bucharest on November 30, 2019 and allowed 24 eligible teams to be divided into six groups.
- Group A: Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland
- Group B: Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Russia
- Group C: Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria, North Macedonia
- Group D: England, Croatia, Scotland, Czech Republic
- Group E: Spain, Sweden, Poland, Slovakia
- Group F: Hungary, Portugal, France, Germany
The French team, crowned with their title of World Champion, presents themselves as the favorites of the competition with stars to achieve the double: Kylian M’Bappé, Antoine Griezmann, Paul Pogba. After more than 20 years of the Blues of Zinedine Zidane, will the French team achieve a double?
Reply on viàATV, 11 June to 11 July 2021
Amateur web specialist. General food junkie. Typical zombie enthusiast. Avid music trailblazer. Lifelong explorer.