Looking for expert advice to buy the best 23 inch monitor? Experts are here with the list of the best rated 23 inch monitor available in U.S. for 2020.
You will invest your hard earned money buying this 23 inch monitor and I don’t want you to regret it. That is why I have spent a lot of time researching, reviewing, and comparing. To finally get to this list!
HP VH240a 23.8-inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED Monitor with Built-in Speakers and VESA Mounting, Rotating Portrait & Landscape, Tilt, and HDMI & VGA Ports (1KL30AA) - Black
15 used from $104.99
- Resolution & Panel — 23.8-inch full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p @ 60 Hz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit panel (2 million pixels, 16.7 million colors)
- Response Time — 5ms with overdrive for a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur
- Built-In Speakers — Integrated audio speakers provide great sound for your content (2 watts per channel)
- Thin Bezel-Less Frame — A thin and virtually frameless ultra-widescreen monitor provides a seamless multi-monitor set-up with 3-sided narrow bezels
- 4-Way Ergonomic Viewing — 90° rotation for horizontal (landscape) and vertical (portrait) viewing modes, adjustable height and tilt (-5° to 30°), and 178° positional viewing for the best quality at any angle
Dell E Series 23-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor (Dell E2318Hx), Black
12 used from $82.70
- Affordable and reliable 23” IPS monitor with wide viewing angle and essential features that drive productivity
- Get consistent colors across a wide viewing angle, enabled by In-plane switching technology on a 23” full HD screen
- Optimize eye comfort with a flicker-free screen and comfort view feature which minimizes blue light emission
- Compatible with most legacy and current PCs via VGA and HDMI connectivity (Ports vary depending on models). Compatibility- All operating system
- Flexibility to configure with Dell mounts and stands options for evolving office requirements. Refresh rate:60 Hz
HP 24mh FHD Monitor - Computer Monitor with 23.8-inch IPS Display (1080p) - Built-in Speakers and VESA Mounting - Height/Tilt Adjustment for Ergonomic Viewing - HDMI and DisplayPort - (1D0J9AA#ABA)
- OUTSTANDING VISUALS – This FHD display with IPS technology gives you brilliant visuals and unforgettable quality; with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 @ 75 Hz, you’ll experience the image accuracy and wide-viewing spectrums of premium tablets and mobile devices
- MORE SCREEN, LESS SPACE – Enjoy more desk space than you thought possible with an attractive and ultra-slim design
- PANORAMIC VIEWING – Vibrant detail from practically any position with consistent color and image clarity maintained across an ultra-wide 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles
- MICRO-EDGE DISPLAY – With virtually no bezel encircling the display on three sides, an ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor set-ups
- EASY CONNECTIVITY – Get the picture quality you’ve been looking for without the additional dongles; easily connect to your PC, gaming console, and peripherals for big-screen entertainment with a broad range of ports, including HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA ports
Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor, Black
2 used from $149.99
- 23.8" Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60 hertz, pixel pitch: 0.2745 millimeter. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16.7 million
- The zero frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (withHDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption: 25 watts
Asus VA24EHE 23.8” Monitor, 1080P, Full HD, IPS, 75Hz, HDMI D-Sub DVI-D, Adaptive-Sync / FreeSync, VESA wall mountable, Eye Care, Flicker-free and Low Blue Light
3 used from $81.75
- 23.8 inches Full HD (1920x1080) IPS monitor with 75Hz refresh rate and 5ms (GTG) response time Features adaptive Sync to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Frame less design gives an almost-seamless multi-display setup view and 178 degree wide viewing angle panel paired with an ergonomic tilt provides great immersion and better viewing
- Asus Eye Care technology features flicker-free and blue light filter technologies to minimize eye fatigue
- Connectivity featuring HDMI, D-Sub, and DVI-D ports as well as VESA mount
- Exclusive Asus game plus crosshair and timer for a better gaming experience
LG 24M47VQ 24-Inch LED-lit Monitor, Black
8 used from $87.99
- 2 MS response time. If using a wired connection, plug the ethernet cable from your modem/Router to the input on your chromebase
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution.OS Compatibility-Windows 8
- HDMI, D-Sub, DVI-D
- Reader Mode. Tn panel type.Brightness:250(cd/m2)
- Screen split. Has color wizard
ASUS VS239H-P 23" Full HD 1920x1080 IPS HDMI DVI VGA Back-lit LED Monitor
5 used from $99.56
- Slim Design 23-inch display with 1920x1080 resolution and AH-IPS technology with wide 178° viewing angles
- Single Inputs of HDMI, D-sub and DVI with HDCP Supported and Quick 5ms Response Time
- Exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology automatically optimize image quality with intelligent color, brightness, contrast and sharpness
- Compliance and Standards- Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, C-Tick, ErP, FCC, Gost-R, J-MOSS, PSB, RoHS, TCO6.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 7)
- 50,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio dynamically enhances the display's contrast to delivering lifelike images. ASUS Rapid Replacement: 3 Years Warranty, 2 way free shipping
Philips 226E9QDSB 22" frameless monitor, Full HD IPS, FreeSync 75Hz, VESA, 4Yr Advance Replacement Warranty
- Philips e-line 22 Inch (21. 5" Viewable) LED monitor with full HD 1920x1080 and IPS panel for wide-viewing angles and full colors
- Ultra-narrow borders allow for minimal distractions and optimal multi-monitor setup
- AMD FreeSync technology provides fluid, artifact-free gaming performance with support up to 75Hz refresh rate
- Peace OF mind: Philips monitors come with 4-year advance replacement in the United States, minimizing downtime
- LowBlue mode reduces harmful shortwave blue light for your wellbeing + Flicker-Free technology regulates brightness and reduces eye fatigue
HP 23er 23-Inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED Monitor with Frameless Bezel and VGA & HDMI (T3M76AA)
2 used from $125.00
- Thin & lightweight — HP’s thinnest LCD display to date with a sleek, lightweight design for easy mounting and moving
- Resolution & panel — 23-inch full HD monitor (1920 x 1080p @ 60 hertz) with 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare matte IPS LED-backlit panel (7ms response time)
- Bezel-less frame — A frameless ultra-widescreen provides a seamless multi-monitor set-up with 3-sided narrow bezels
- Panoramic viewing — 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles with adjustable tilt (-5° to 25°) for more comfortable viewing
- Connectivity — 1 VGA and 1 HDMI with HDCP support for laptop or multi-monitor setups. Includes - 1 HDMI cable, AC power cord, and power adapter
SAMSUNG Business S22R350FHN 22" 1920x1080, IPS panel, thin bezels, VGA/HDMI, Monitor, Black
3 used from $73.64
- 21. 8" 1920x1080 IPS Panel with 75Hz refresh rate delivers crisp, stunning images with a wide viewing angle
- A sleek ultra-slim bezel design stands out on any desk. Monitor includes a tilt-adjust stand, while 75x75 VESA support allows you to mount the monitor on a wall or in a multi-monitor setup
- Flexible connectivity options including HDMI, and legacy VGA
- Eye Saver Mode and Flicker Free technology help to reduce eye strain for a more comfortable work experience, even during long work hours
- 1-Year business with extended warranties available for purchase
23 inch monitor Buyer’s Guide 2020
I have spent a long time including the above 23 inch monitor. Just to mention, I went through about 40 hours, 136 Product to buy and test 5 of the 23 inch monitor I listed.
When buying a 23 inch monitor, there are always a few things to keep in mind. I want to share it with you. If you are not convinced by the list above, you can check these factors and find the 23 inch monitor that best suits your needs. So should I start?
No matter what you buy, the price of the product is one of the most important things and the same applies to 23 inch monitor. Most 23 inch monitors are in the price range of high to low. The best 23 inch monitor is listed on the top of list. If the budget doesn’t matter, I recommend you choose the first product.
You can opt for the second place. It’s as good as the first one, but costs a lot less. However, if the budget is a big problem and you are looking for the cheapest 23 inch monitor, you should choose one that costs around.
2. Do you have what you need?
It is important that the 23 inch monitor you buy contains all the features you are looking for. Because if you don’t meet your requirements, how would it be best for you? If you are looking for something future-proof. The first model I listed is the best overall and has all the features you should be looking for in a 23 inch monitor.
Make a list of all the items you are looking for in a 23 inch monitor and then compare them with the models listed. If it suits your functional requirements, you should check the price. If it fits your budget, check out the other benefits 23 inch monitor has to offer. If you have any additional benefits that may be useful to you, hooray! You have just found the best 23 inch monitor test available for your budget.
3. The brand is important!
I always recommend my readers to choose the 23 inch monitor that comes from a well-known brand. Because it will not only be excellent in terms of product quality, but will also offer better customer support that can come in handy if there is a problem with the 23 inch monitor keyword in the future. A brand may be great in US or around the world, but if it doesn’t offer a service near you, it can be a problem. So when choosing a brand, make sure that the customer service or support center is nearby.
4. Check offers
Back then, you had to go to different stores to find out the exact price of the 23 inch monitor, and in some cases there were very few local stores. However, with an increase in e-commerce websites like Amazon US, you can always get the best 23 inch monitor test at a very reliable price. For this reason, I have inserted the link to the Amazon list of products. If this is not urgent, you can wait a few days to check.
5. Guarantee items!
23 inch monitors from well-known brands are not easily damaged, and even if they do, there is a guarantee that you can repair for free if there is a problem with the manufacturer or a malfunction for no reason. However, if you buy 23 inch monitors from unknown brands that are not guaranteed, there is a good chance that you will end up spending a large amount on repairs and maintenance.
6. Read the reviews
The best way to recognize the 23 inch monitor keyword is to try or use it. But that is not possible. However, there are many customer reviews that explain the pros and cons that can be really helpful. Since this post is all about helping you find the best 23 inch monitor test, I can’t end up writing detailed reviews for each of the products. For this reason, until I get detailed product reviews, my suggestion would go through the actual customer reviews on Amazon.
7. Trustworthy seller
This is usually not the case, but I have had some bad experiences looking for a 23 inch monitor in the offline market. They told me that the model I buy is from a well-known brand. After using it for 2 months when I encountered a problem with the product, I contacted the service center and was made aware that the 23 inch monitor I was wearing was not really made for you by the service and is a first copy.
Following my advice, I would like to ask you to ensure that you shop from reliable sellers like Amazon and other popular stores that offer excellent customer support! In the event of such a scam, you can contact Amazon – report fraudulent activity, help other people avoid the purchase, and also get a refund.
I hope I could help you find the best 23 inch monitor test in US for 2020. Write a comment if I was helpful so that I could stay motivated and find many more guides for different products on the market. If I wasn’t helpful, you could still contact me and point out the mistakes I made (I’m open to accepting them publicly.)
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.