Looking for expert advice to buy the best international phones? Experts are here with the list of the best rated international phones available in U.S. for 2020.
You will invest your hard earned money buying this international phones and I don’t want you to regret it. That is why I have spent a lot of time researching, reviewing, and comparing. To finally get to this list!
Samsung Galaxy A20s A207M/DS, 32GB/3GB RAM Dual SIM 6.5''HD+ Snapdragon 450, Factory Unlocked (International Version) - (Red)
1 used from $151.97
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
- RAM 3GB , ROM 32GB Internal Memory ; MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53, Adreno 506
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 28(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core 2018 Factory Unlocked 4G LTE (USA Latin Caribbean) Android Oreo SM-J260M Dual Sim 8MP 8GB (Gold)
- Dual Micro Sim 4G LTE Unlocked Any GSM Carrier Desbloqueados GSM (NOT FOR VERIZON SPRINT NET10 OR ANY CDMA CARRIER)
- Lte Bands: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B17(700), B28(700) 3G UTMS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- Android 8 Oreo (Go edition) 8mp Flash Rear Camera + 5Mp Front Camera
- Quad Core 1. 4GHZ / 8GB (4. 1GB USER) 1GB Ram Support Micro SD Up to 256 gb (not included)
- 5. 0 inch 540 x 960 (qHD) Factory Unlocked International Version Latin Specs
Samsung Galaxy A10s with Fingerprint (32GB, 2GB RAM) 6.2", Android 9.0, Dual SIM GSM Factory Unlocked A107M/DS - US + Global 4G LTE International Model (Black, 32GB + 64GB SD Bundle)
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
Motorola Moto G6 (32GB, 3GB RAM) Dual SIM 5.7" 4G LTE (GSM Only) Factory Unlocked Smartphone International Model XT1925-2 (Deep Indigo)
8 used from $86.00
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB - 12 MP & 5 MP dual rear cameras, f/1.8 aperture - USB - C, 3.5 mm headphone jack
- 5.7 inches Full HD+, 1080p IPS Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Android 8.0, Oreo - Keep it moving with a 1.8 GHz octa-core processor and 4G speed.
- International model phone, will not have US warranty. Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
Samsung Galaxy A20 32GB (A205G/DS) 6.4" HD Display, Unlocked GSM Smartphone, International Version (Black)
- Super AMOLED 16.20cm (6.4”) HD+ Infinity-V Display (~268 ppi density) - Android Pie Samsung One UI
- 32GB + 3GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) - Exynos 7884 Octa-core - Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery - Fast battery charging 15W
- Rear Camera: 13MP (F1.9)+5MP (F2.2) - Front Camera: 8MP (F2.0) - Video:[email protected] - Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band B1 (2,100), B2 (1,900), B3 (1,800), B4 (AWS), B5 (850), B7 (2,600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B20 (800), B28 (700), B66 (AWS-3)
- International Model Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost
Motorola Moto G7 (64GB, 4GB RAM) Dual SIM 6.2" 4G LTE (GSM Only) Factory Unlocked Smartphone International Model XT1962-6 International Version No Warranty
1 used from $125.00
- International model phone, Does not have US warranty. Factory Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- 6.2" Full HD+ Max Vision display, 403 ppi Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - 3D glass back - Water repellent design with P2i nano coating.
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - microSD Card support (up to 128 GB) - Android 9 Pie - Moto Face Unlock - Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU, 50% faster performance
- Fingerprint reader - 3000 mAh, Non-removable- 12 MP ( f1.8, 1.25um pixel) + 5 MP depth sensor - Video: 2160P/4K (30fps)
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 66(1700/2100), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 64GB + 4GB RAM, 6.3" LTE 48MP Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone - International Version (Moonlight White)
2 used from $130.00
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - LTE B1 (2100) B2 (1900 PCS) B3 (1800 +) B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1) B5 (850) B7 (2600) B8 (900) B20 (800 DD) B28 (700 APT) B38 (TD 2600) B40 (TD 2300) Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)> (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.3 inches 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density) - Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- 64GB + 4GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB - Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon Octa-core - Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Rear (Main) Camera: Quad 48MP(wide) + 8MP(ultrawide) + 2MP(dedicated macro camera) + 2MP - Front Camera: 13 MP, f/2.0 - Video: [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]
- Unlocked cellphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers ( Like T-Mobile or AT&T ) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers ( Like Sprint or Verizon Wireless for example ) - FCC ID: 2AFZZC3JG
Xiaomi Black Shark SKR-H0 (64GB + 6GB RAM) 6.0", Snapdragon 845, Liquid Cooled, Dual Cameras, 4G LTE Dual SIM GSM Unlocked Gaming Smartphone - International Global Version (Black)
1 used from $244.99
- 5.99 inches 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~403 ppi density), 97% DCI-P3 coverage, Fingerprint, Android 8.0
- 64GB ROM , 6GB RAM - DOES NOT HAVE microSD Slot or 3.5mm Headset Jack, 4000mAh Long Life Battery
- 20MP + 12MP Dual AI Camera's, phase detection autofocus, Dual Tone LED flash, 20MP Front Camera, Octa-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500 - Compatible with most GSM Carriers Worldwide
- International model phone, Does not have US Warranty, will work with Most GSM SIM cards in U.S. and world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, Etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost.
Samsung Galaxy A10 32GB A105F/DS LTE Unlocked GSM 6.2" HD+ Smartphone - International Version, No Warranty (Black)
|Part Number||SMG_SM-A105FZKGINS_BLK_with offer|
Samsung J2 2018 Factory Unlocked USA S206DL Black 16GB 5" HD Display 8MP Front/5MP Rear Camera with 1 Year Warranty
- 5.0" qHD Display + Corning Gorilla Glass + 540x960 pixels + 16:9 aspect ratio
- 8MP main camera with LED flash + 5MP front-facing camera
- 1.4 GHz Quad-core processor
- 16GB internal memory1 / 2GB RAM + expandable up to 400GB2
- Factory Unlocked and will work with any GSM Carrier, does not work for Verizon or Sprint
international phones Buyer’s Guide 2020
I have spent a long time including the above international phones. Just to mention, I went through about 26 hours, 140 Product to buy and test 7 of the international phones I listed.
When buying a international phones, there are always a few things to keep in mind. I want to share it with you. If you are not convinced by the list above, you can check these factors and find the international phones that best suits your needs. So should I start?
No matter what you buy, the price of the product is one of the most important things and the same applies to international phones. Most international phoness are in the price range of high to low. The best international phones is listed on the top of list. If the budget doesn’t matter, I recommend you choose the first product.
You can opt for the second place. It’s as good as the first one, but costs a lot less. However, if the budget is a big problem and you are looking for the cheapest international phones, you should choose one that costs around.
2. Do you have what you need?
It is important that the international phones you buy contains all the features you are looking for. Because if you don’t meet your requirements, how would it be best for you? If you are looking for something future-proof. The first model I listed is the best overall and has all the features you should be looking for in a international phones.
Make a list of all the items you are looking for in a international phones and then compare them with the models listed. If it suits your functional requirements, you should check the price. If it fits your budget, check out the other benefits international phones has to offer. If you have any additional benefits that may be useful to you, hooray! You have just found the best international phones test available for your budget.
3. The brand is important!
I always recommend my readers to choose the international phones that comes from a well-known brand. Because it will not only be excellent in terms of product quality, but will also offer better customer support that can come in handy if there is a problem with the international phones keyword in the future. A brand may be great in US or around the world, but if it doesn’t offer a service near you, it can be a problem. So when choosing a brand, make sure that the customer service or support center is nearby.
4. Check offers
Back then, you had to go to different stores to find out the exact price of the international phones, and in some cases there were very few local stores. However, with an increase in e-commerce websites like Amazon US, you can always get the best international phones test at a very reliable price. For this reason, I have inserted the link to the Amazon list of products. If this is not urgent, you can wait a few days to check.
5. Guarantee items!
international phoness from well-known brands are not easily damaged, and even if they do, there is a guarantee that you can repair for free if there is a problem with the manufacturer or a malfunction for no reason. However, if you buy international phoness from unknown brands that are not guaranteed, there is a good chance that you will end up spending a large amount on repairs and maintenance.
6. Read the reviews
The best way to recognize the international phones keyword is to try or use it. But that is not possible. However, there are many customer reviews that explain the pros and cons that can be really helpful. Since this post is all about helping you find the best international phones test, I can’t end up writing detailed reviews for each of the products. For this reason, until I get detailed product reviews, my suggestion would go through the actual customer reviews on Amazon.
7. Trustworthy seller
This is usually not the case, but I have had some bad experiences looking for a international phones in the offline market. They told me that the model I buy is from a well-known brand. After using it for 2 months when I encountered a problem with the product, I contacted the service center and was made aware that the international phones I was wearing was not really made for you by the service and is a first copy.
Following my advice, I would like to ask you to ensure that you shop from reliable sellers like Amazon and other popular stores that offer excellent customer support! In the event of such a scam, you can contact Amazon – report fraudulent activity, help other people avoid the purchase, and also get a refund.
I hope I could help you find the best international phones test in US for 2020. Write a comment if I was helpful so that I could stay motivated and find many more guides for different products on the market. If I wasn’t helpful, you could still contact me and point out the mistakes I made (I’m open to accepting them publicly.)
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.