Looking for expert advice to buy the best network card? Experts are here with the list of the best rated network card available in U.S. for 2020.
You will invest your hard earned money buying this network card and I don’t want you to regret it. That is why I have spent a lot of time researching, reviewing, and comparing. To finally get to this list!
TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 PCIe WiFi Card | Up to 2400Mbps | Bluetooth 5.0 | 802.11AX Dual Band Wireless Adapter with MU-MIMO,OFDMA,Ultra-Low Latency | Supports Windows 10 (64bit) only (Archer TX3000E)
- Wi-Fi 6 TECHNOLOGY POWERED BY INTEL The latest Wi-Fi 6 standard gives you incredible speed ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity with OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology Utilizing next-generation Wi-Fi 6 technology Archer TX3000E is designed to excel in even the busiest of networks for next-level entertainment
- NEXT-GEN SPEEDS UP TO 2.4Gbps Reach incredible speeds up to 2.4 Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2 4 GHz) - Supports Windows 10 (64bit) - Driver installation required via Website or included CD
- MINIMIZED LAG FOR YOUR PC Revolutionary OFDMA reduces lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or an immersive VR experience
- Broader Coverage Two multi-directional and high-performance antennas with a magnetized base extends your existing Wi-Fi reception capabilities. Place the magnetized antenna base anywhere on your desktop to find the optimal location for signal reception. Easily install with low profile bracket.
- BLUETOOTH 5 0 FOR GREATER SPEEDS AND COVERAGE Archer TX3000E is equipped with the latest Bluetooth 5 0 Technology achieving 2x faster speeds and 4x broader coverage than Bluetooth 4 2 Connect as many devices as you want including game controllers headphones and keyboards for the ultimate setup
ASUS PCE-AC56 Dual-Band 2x2 AC1300 WiFi PCIe Adapter with Heat Sink, Detachable Antennas and Antenna Base
18 used from $33.20
- Provides an extensible design that enables Service prioritization for data. Network Standard : IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, and for maximum flexibility and price/performance
- Instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi Upgrade for your desktop PC: no more messy Ethernet cables needed
- Next-generation 802.11ac chipset for super-fast connections up to 867 Mbps. Security 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS support
- OS Support-Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit, Windows 8 32bit/64bit,Windows 7 32bit/64bit,Windows Vista 2bit/64bit,Windows XP 32bit/64bit
Asus 10Gbps Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express, Network Adapter PCIe 2.0/3.0 X4 SFP+ Network Card/Ethernet Card Support Fiber Optic (XG-C100F)
- Blazing FAST 10 Gaps speeds - capable of 10x the speeds of Gigabit Ethernet to complete all your networking and online tasks.
- Fiber optics - Compatible with the latest fiber optic technology which carries high speed transmissions over a much greater distance than traditional copper cables.
- Built-in cooling - a stylish and sophisticated aluminum heatsink keeps the XG-C100F cool during high Performance tasks.
- Sfp+ cage - the SFP+ cage allows for both fiber optic and Direct-Attach copper connections. Operating Temperature- 0 °C to 40 °C ( °F to ºF). Storage Temperature:-40 ° to 60 ° C ( °F to °F)
- Automatic prioritization – Built-in QoS technology automatically boosts bandwidth to important streams or games.
ASUS XG-C100C 10G Network Adapter Pci-E X4 Card with Single RJ-45 Port
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps networking delivers up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks
- Full compatibility with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility
- Windows and Linux support for flexible OS integration with Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and Linux Kernel 4.4/4.2/3.6/3.2
- RJ45 port easily upgrades your desktop to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network Cables
- Prioritize your data with built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology, allowing you to prioritize bandwidth and supported data packets for a smooth online experience
10Gb PCI-E NIC Network Card, Dual Copper RJ45 Port, PCI Express Ethernet LAN Adapter Support Windows Server/Windows/Linux/ESX, Compare to Intel X540-T2
- Equipped with 10Gtek controller chip which supports Intelligent Offloads and make the servers more stable.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/ 2008/ 2012, Windows7/8/10*/Visa, Linux, ESX/ESXi*. Storage over Ethernet: iSCSI, FCoE, NFS.
- Dual copper RJ45 ports let you connect to Category-6A and up to 100m((Category-6 up to 55 m) for meeting the demands of data center environments. PCI Express* 2.1. 5.0 G T/s X8 Lane is suitable for both PCI-E X8 and PCI-E X16 slots.
- Driver CD is included natively. With profile bracket and additional low profile bracket that makes it easy to install the card in a small form factor/low profile computer case/server.
- What You Get: 10Gtek 10GbE PCI-E X8 Network Card X540-10G-2T (compare to Intel X540-T2) x1, Driver CD x1, Low-profile Bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek 30 Days Free-returned, 1 Year Free Warranty and Lifetime Technology Support.
TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000 PCIe WiFi Card for PC with Heat Sink| Bluetooth 5.0 | 802.11AX Dual Band Wireless Adapter with MU-MIMO, Ultra-Low Latency | Supports Windows 10 (64bit) only (Archer TX50E)
- AX3000 WiFi 6 Speeds – Reach incredible speeds up to 2. 4 Gbps (2402 Mbps on 5 GHz or 574 Mbps on 2. 4 GHz), ultra-low latency and uninterrupted connectivity using Wi-Fi 6 technology such as 1024-QAM and 160 MHz bandwidth. 
- MINIMIZED LAG FOR YOUR PC - Revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology reduces lag so you can enjoy ultra-responsive real-time gaming or an immersive VR experience on even the busiest of networks. 
- BROADER RANGE - Two powerful signal-boost high-gain antennas greatly increase range for a smoother online experience further away.
- BLUETOOTH 5. 0 FOR GREATER SPEEDS AND RANGE - Archer TX50E achieves 2x faster speeds and 4x broader range so you can connect your favorite devices such as game controllers, headphones, and keyboards for the ultimate setup. 
- CUTTING-EDGE WPA3 – Protect your network with the latest WPA3 security protocol so your information is secure from hackers. 
TRENDnet 10 Gigabit PCIe Network Adapter, TEG-10GECTX, Converts a PCIe Slot into a 10G Ethernet Port, Supports 802.1Q Vlan, Includes Standard & Low-Profile Brackets, Windows/Server, PCIe 2.0, PCIe 3.0
1 used from $86.95
- HARDWARE INTERFACE: 1 x 10Gbps RJ-45 Ethernet port (Supported Speeds: 10Gbps / 5Gbps / 2.5Gbps / 1Gbps / 100Mbps), PCIe 3.0 x4 interface, LED indicators
- PCI EXPRESS: This 10GbE PCIe card converts a PCIe 2.0 or 3.0 x4 slot into a 10G Ethernet Port
- 10G PORT: 10G PCIe card adapter supports five speeds: 10Gbps, 5Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps
- 2.5/5GBASE-T SUPPORT: 2.5/5GBASE-T specification (802.3bz) supports 2.5G and 5G speeds over standard Cat5e cables at distances up to 100m
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: The 10G adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server. Windows 10,8.1,8, Windows Server 2016,2012,2012 R2
1.25G Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Adapter (NIC) with Intel 350 Chip, Quad Copper RJ45 Ports, PCI Express 2.1 X4, Compare to Intel I350-T4
1 used from $151.93
- Built with original Intel I350 Gigabit Ethernet Controller chip, enables customers to take full advantage of 1GbE. Compare to Intel I350-T4(NOTE: DON'T SUPPORT LINK AGGREGATION IN WIN10.).
- Low Profile & Full Height brackets. PCI Express* 2.1. 5 GT/s x4 Lane. Compatible with x4, x8, x16 standard (except x1 slots) and low-profile PCI Express* slots.
- Quad 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports which can support cat5 cable up to 100m. Support Link Aggregation (support Link Aggregation for Win10). Transmission Rate Per Port: 10/100/1000Mbps.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016, Windows7/8/10/Vista/XP, Linux, VMware ESX/ESXi*.
- Easy installation, a driver disk is included in the package or you can download the driver from Intel website.
Intel I210-T1 Network Adapter E0X95AA
- Low-halogen single-port PCI-Express 10/100/1000 Ethernet adapter
- The power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), DMA Coalescing, ultra-compact design, and a unique ventilated bracket for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
- IEEE 802.1Qav Audio-Video-Bridging (AVB) for tightly controlled media stream synchronization, buffering, and reservation
- High-performing design supporting PCI Express Gen 2.1 2.5 GT/s
- Reliable And Proven Gigabit Ethernet Technology From Intel Corporation
APC AP9630 UPS Network Management Card 2
13 used from $64.90
- Device Encryption: Securely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3
- Command line interface: Offers Telnet or SSH for remote management access
- Scheduling: Customize shut down and reboot of connected equipment and UPSs
- Remote UPS management: Enable management of your UPS by connecting it directly to the network
- Password Security: User-selectable password protection prevents unauthorized access
network card Buyer’s Guide 2020
I have spent a long time including the above network card. Just to mention, I went through about 40 hours, 153 Product to buy and test 5 of the network card I listed.
When buying a network card, there are always a few things to keep in mind. I want to share it with you. If you are not convinced by the list above, you can check these factors and find the network card that best suits your needs. So should I start?
No matter what you buy, the price of the product is one of the most important things and the same applies to network card. Most network cards are in the price range of high to low. The best network card is listed on the top of list. If the budget doesn’t matter, I recommend you choose the first product.
You can opt for the second place. It’s as good as the first one, but costs a lot less. However, if the budget is a big problem and you are looking for the cheapest network card, you should choose one that costs around.
2. Do you have what you need?
It is important that the network card you buy contains all the features you are looking for. Because if you don’t meet your requirements, how would it be best for you? If you are looking for something future-proof. The first model I listed is the best overall and has all the features you should be looking for in a network card.
Make a list of all the items you are looking for in a network card and then compare them with the models listed. If it suits your functional requirements, you should check the price. If it fits your budget, check out the other benefits network card has to offer. If you have any additional benefits that may be useful to you, hooray! You have just found the best network card test available for your budget.
3. The brand is important!
I always recommend my readers to choose the network card that comes from a well-known brand. Because it will not only be excellent in terms of product quality, but will also offer better customer support that can come in handy if there is a problem with the network card keyword in the future. A brand may be great in US or around the world, but if it doesn’t offer a service near you, it can be a problem. So when choosing a brand, make sure that the customer service or support center is nearby.
4. Check offers
Back then, you had to go to different stores to find out the exact price of the network card, and in some cases there were very few local stores. However, with an increase in e-commerce websites like Amazon US, you can always get the best network card test at a very reliable price. For this reason, I have inserted the link to the Amazon list of products. If this is not urgent, you can wait a few days to check.
5. Guarantee items!
network cards from well-known brands are not easily damaged, and even if they do, there is a guarantee that you can repair for free if there is a problem with the manufacturer or a malfunction for no reason. However, if you buy network cards from unknown brands that are not guaranteed, there is a good chance that you will end up spending a large amount on repairs and maintenance.
6. Read the reviews
The best way to recognize the network card keyword is to try or use it. But that is not possible. However, there are many customer reviews that explain the pros and cons that can be really helpful. Since this post is all about helping you find the best network card test, I can’t end up writing detailed reviews for each of the products. For this reason, until I get detailed product reviews, my suggestion would go through the actual customer reviews on Amazon.
7. Trustworthy seller
This is usually not the case, but I have had some bad experiences looking for a network card in the offline market. They told me that the model I buy is from a well-known brand. After using it for 2 months when I encountered a problem with the product, I contacted the service center and was made aware that the network card I was wearing was not really made for you by the service and is a first copy.
Following my advice, I would like to ask you to ensure that you shop from reliable sellers like Amazon and other popular stores that offer excellent customer support! In the event of such a scam, you can contact Amazon – report fraudulent activity, help other people avoid the purchase, and also get a refund.
I hope I could help you find the best network card test in US for 2020. Write a comment if I was helpful so that I could stay motivated and find many more guides for different products on the market. If I wasn’t helpful, you could still contact me and point out the mistakes I made (I’m open to accepting them publicly.)
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.