Looking for expert advice to buy the best pci express x16 graphics cards? Experts are here with the list of the best rated pci express x16 graphics cards available in U.S. for 2020.
You will invest your hard earned money buying this pci express x16 graphics cards and I don’t want you to regret it. That is why I have spent a lot of time researching, reviewing, and comparing. To finally get to this list!
MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 2GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Single Fan Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 2GD3 LP)
16 used from $30.23
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710; Maximum displays: 2
- Video memory: 2gb DDR3/memory clock: 1600 MHz/memory interface: 64 bit
- 300w system power supply requirement; Interface is PCI express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, dvi d dual link, HDMI; form factor: Low profile
- HDMI connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz; DVI connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card - 900861,Black/Red
14 used from $33.71
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Dual or Two Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard, download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
EVGA 1GB GeForce 8400 GS DirectX 10 64-Bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card Model 01G-P3-1302-LR
- EVGA 8400 GS has awesome features at an incredible value - Essential for watching HD DVD and Blu-ray movies on a PC.
- EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support
- Base Clock: 520 MHz
- Memory Clock: 1200 MHz Effective
- CUDA Cores:8,Requirements:350 Watt or greater power supply with a minimum of 18 Amp on the +12 volt rail,PCI Express, PCI Express 2.0 or PCI Express 3.0 compliant motherboard with one graphics slot,Windows 7,Vista.xp(32/64bit)
VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card, 4k 2 DisplayPort 1.2, PCIe, 7.1 Surround Sound, Included Full-Height Bracket (900942)
1 used from $101.53
- DUAL 4K DISPLAY SETUP - Watch Cinematic 4k content on 2 displays (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) in 10-bit color
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED - Bus-powered 65W max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 300W PC power supply is recommended)
- INDEPENDENT HD AUDIO - Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound to each monitor in brilliant 7.1 Surround Sound. Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master Audio formats and 2 independent DDM Audio (DDMA) stream capabilities
- NATIVE DISPLAY PORT - Connect to any monitor you choose with one display cable and select independent monitor resolutions and refresh rates with AMD Eyefinity capabilities
- 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY - 1125 MHz memory clock and 800 MHz GPU clock (PCIe x 16) with 128-bit memory interface (512 Stream Processors)
ASUS GeForce GT 710 1GB GDDR5 HDMI VGA DVI Graphics Card (GT710-SL-1GD5-BRK)
7 used from $37.89
- ASUS exclusive heat sink design with passive cooling ensures quiet HTPC and multimedia operation
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super alloy power II components
- Optimal for multi-tasking with three outputs for multi-display support
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring game booster and XSplit Game caster, all via an intuitive interface
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10
ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
9 used from $62.58
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC. The GeForce GT 730 packs powerful NVIDIA CUDA Cores and abundant amounts of memory that deliver a performance punch in all the latest 3D games and applications. You'll get super fast web browsing, incredible photo and video editing, and ultra detailed gaming. An array of NVIDIA innovations such as NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, and the new FXAA Anti Aliasing Mode offers more than one way to elevate your gaming experience. This card features a low profile design, and is pre configured with a full height bracket. Two low profile brackets are included in the package for easy integration into HTPCs and other small form factor systems. The passive cooling solution enables a peaceful, zero noise computing experience.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU. 384 processor cores. 4GB DDR3. 64-bit memory bus. Engine clock: 902 MHz. Memory clock: 1600 MHz. PCI Express 2.0 (x8 lanes)
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
Asus GeForce GT 710 2GB GDDR5 HDMI VGA DVI Graphics Card Graphic Cards GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM
5 used from $43.57
- Asus exclusive heat sink design with passive cooling ensures quiet htpc and multimedia operation
- Auto extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade super alloy power ii components
- Optimal for multi tasking with three outputs for multi display support
- Gpu tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring game booster and xsplit gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Fully supports dx12 on microsoft windows 10
Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 2GB Graphic Cards and Support PCI Express 2.0 X8 Bus Interface. Graphic Cards GV-N710D5-2GL
16 used from $35.72
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory Interface
- Core Clock： 954MHz
- Features Dual-link DVI-I/ HDMI
- Support PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface
NVIDIA NVS 310 by PNY 512MB DDR3 PCI Express Gen 2 x16 DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Display Professional Graphics Board, VCNVS310DP-PB
- Chipset: NVIDIA NVS 310
- Video Memory: 512MB GDDR3
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Bus: PCI-Express 2.0 x16
- Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600
EVGA GT 710 2GB DDR3 64bit Single Slot, Dual DVI 02G-P3-2717-KR
4 used from $33.55
- EVGA gt 710 - enjoy performance that's superior to integrated Graphics in all your PC multimedia applications and gaming.
- Core Clock: 954 MHz.192 Pixel Pipelines
- Memory Clock: 1800 MHz Effective
- Bus: PCI-Express 2. 0 x16
- Max resolution: 4096 x 2160, Support 3x Display Monitors
pci express x16 graphics cards Buyer’s Guide 2020
I have spent a long time including the above pci express x16 graphics cards. Just to mention, I went through about 18 hours, 216 Product to buy and test 3 of the pci express x16 graphics cards I listed.
When buying a pci express x16 graphics cards, there are always a few things to keep in mind. I want to share it with you. If you are not convinced by the list above, you can check these factors and find the pci express x16 graphics cards that best suits your needs. So should I start?
No matter what you buy, the price of the product is one of the most important things and the same applies to pci express x16 graphics cards. Most pci express x16 graphics cardss are in the price range of high to low. The best pci express x16 graphics cards is listed on the top of list. If the budget doesn’t matter, I recommend you choose the first product.
You can opt for the second place. It’s as good as the first one, but costs a lot less. However, if the budget is a big problem and you are looking for the cheapest pci express x16 graphics cards, you should choose one that costs around.
2. Do you have what you need?
It is important that the pci express x16 graphics cards you buy contains all the features you are looking for. Because if you don’t meet your requirements, how would it be best for you? If you are looking for something future-proof. The first model I listed is the best overall and has all the features you should be looking for in a pci express x16 graphics cards.
Make a list of all the items you are looking for in a pci express x16 graphics cards and then compare them with the models listed. If it suits your functional requirements, you should check the price. If it fits your budget, check out the other benefits pci express x16 graphics cards has to offer. If you have any additional benefits that may be useful to you, hooray! You have just found the best pci express x16 graphics cards test available for your budget.
3. The brand is important!
I always recommend my readers to choose the pci express x16 graphics cards that comes from a well-known brand. Because it will not only be excellent in terms of product quality, but will also offer better customer support that can come in handy if there is a problem with the pci express x16 graphics cards keyword in the future. A brand may be great in US or around the world, but if it doesn’t offer a service near you, it can be a problem. So when choosing a brand, make sure that the customer service or support center is nearby.
4. Check offers
Back then, you had to go to different stores to find out the exact price of the pci express x16 graphics cards, and in some cases there were very few local stores. However, with an increase in e-commerce websites like Amazon US, you can always get the best pci express x16 graphics cards test at a very reliable price. For this reason, I have inserted the link to the Amazon list of products. If this is not urgent, you can wait a few days to check.
5. Guarantee items!
pci express x16 graphics cardss from well-known brands are not easily damaged, and even if they do, there is a guarantee that you can repair for free if there is a problem with the manufacturer or a malfunction for no reason. However, if you buy pci express x16 graphics cardss from unknown brands that are not guaranteed, there is a good chance that you will end up spending a large amount on repairs and maintenance.
6. Read the reviews
The best way to recognize the pci express x16 graphics cards keyword is to try or use it. But that is not possible. However, there are many customer reviews that explain the pros and cons that can be really helpful. Since this post is all about helping you find the best pci express x16 graphics cards test, I can’t end up writing detailed reviews for each of the products. For this reason, until I get detailed product reviews, my suggestion would go through the actual customer reviews on Amazon.
7. Trustworthy seller
This is usually not the case, but I have had some bad experiences looking for a pci express x16 graphics cards in the offline market. They told me that the model I buy is from a well-known brand. After using it for 2 months when I encountered a problem with the product, I contacted the service center and was made aware that the pci express x16 graphics cards I was wearing was not really made for you by the service and is a first copy.
Following my advice, I would like to ask you to ensure that you shop from reliable sellers like Amazon and other popular stores that offer excellent customer support! In the event of such a scam, you can contact Amazon – report fraudulent activity, help other people avoid the purchase, and also get a refund.
I hope I could help you find the best pci express x16 graphics cards test in US for 2020. Write a comment if I was helpful so that I could stay motivated and find many more guides for different products on the market. If I wasn’t helpful, you could still contact me and point out the mistakes I made (I’m open to accepting them publicly.)
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.