Looking for expert advice to buy the best wireless rain gauge? Experts are here with the list of the best rated wireless rain gauge available in U.S. for 2020.
You will invest your hard earned money buying this wireless rain gauge and I don’t want you to regret it. That is why I have spent a lot of time researching, reviewing, and comparing. To finally get to this list!
La Crosse Technology 724-1415BL-INT Wireless Rain Station with Temperature and Humidity, Blue
9 used from $31.80
- Self-emptying rain bucket (draining vents via internal tilting cups)
- Rainfall readings: Current, 1hr, 24hr, 7 Days, Month, Year and Total (IN/mm)
- Dynamic icon to indicate days with or without rainfall
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (°F/°C) and humidity (%RH)
- 12/24 Time display (manual set) and Calendar: Day/Month/Date
ECOWITT WH5360B High Precision Digital Rain Gauge Wireless Self-emptying Collector with Rainfall Alert Rainfall History Indoor Temperature Humidity
3 used from $42.40
- Wireless Rain Gauge: measures rain precipitation with 0.1mm/0.01inch resolution, indoor temperature and humidity with precision and accuracy. Allowing you to monitor the rain condition in your backyard/garden/farm/land crop with 300FT/100M wireless transmission range.
- Professional Rainfall Data: displays rain rate, rain event, rainfall total of 1h/24h, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly record; 24 monthly rain history and the 730 days have rain rainfall records ; Rain grade graph display; mm/inch measuring unit selectable
- Programmable Rain Alarm: customizable alerts for rain rate, rain event, indoor temperature and humidity to warn when flood conditions may be present or when to turn off the sprinklers.
- Monitor Room Comfort: Measures indoor temperature and humidity with history high and low records plus timestamp; calendar(time, week, date) and alarm clock function.
- Self-emptying Rain Collector: The wireless funnel-shaped rain collector is self-emptying and easy to install; wall-mountable display base station with built-in table stand and back light.
AcuRite 01089M Rain Gauge with Thermometer & Humidity
6 used from $19.99
- Self-emptying rain collector measures rainfall in your backyard and wirelessly transmits readings to an indoor digital display (100-foot; 30 meter range)
- Wireless all-weather temperature and humidity sensor measures outdoor conditions with precision and accuracy (330-foot; 100-meter range)
- Rainfall totals for current day, previous day, current week, month, year and previous year (inches or millimeters)
- Oncoming Storm alert, plus programmable rain alarm to warn when Flood conditions may be present or when to turn off the sprinklers
- Other features include intelli-time clock, indoor temperature and humidity with all-time high and low records plus timestamp
AcuRite 01021M Color Weather Station with Rain Gauge and Lightning Detector
4 used from $61.63
- Color weather station records Lightning strike count, rain precipitation, outdoor temperature, outdoor humidity, heat index, dew point, barometric pressure, time, and date^Lightning strike counter displays running total of Lightning strikes detected
- Monitor lightning strikes with My AcuRite (Sold separately)
- Color weather station records Lightning strike count, rain precipitation, outdoor temperature, outdoor humidity, heat index, dew point, barometric pressure, time, and date^Lightning strike counter displays running total of Lightning strikes detected and estimated Distance, Plus weekly and monthly total^Displays daily and all-time high and low records as well as historical rainfall records for previous 48 hours, 7-day total, year - by month, year and previous year^Self-emptying rain collector measures rainfall and wirelessly transmits readings to the indoor digital display (100 foot; 30 meter range)^Lightning detector sensor also measures temperature and humidity, features durable all-weather
AcuRite 01512 Wireless Home Station for Indoor and Outdoor with 5-in-1 Weather Sensor: Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Direction, and Rainfall, Full Color
5 used from $114.39
- Accurately Measure Temperature, Humidity, Wind Speed, Wind Direction and Rain Fall
- Includes Weather Ticker for Real-Time Home Weather Updates
- Monitor Indoor and Outdoor Conditions with Remote Sensor
- Easy to Setup and Use
- Company Based in Lake Geneva, WI, USA - Since 1943
Oregon Scientific Wireless Rain Gauge Weather Station with Remote Sensor - Temperature Readings
- ACCURACY - Up to .04 inches (1.02 mm) in measurement when reading the rainfall collection
- WIRELESS - Wireless transmission up to 300 feet from rain gauge sensor to the main unit.
- TEMPERATURE - The temperature remote sensor can transmit up to 100 feet to give an accurate real time reading. The main base unit also reads the room's temperature
- DATA COLLECTION - The unit stores up to 10 days of data so you can check for past rain history data
- TIME and DATE - Optional features to show time and calendar date
La Crosse Technology 724-1710 Wireless Rain Gauge Weather Station with Thermometer
- Self-emptying Rain Bucket-Empties Via Internal Tilting Cups
- Rainfall History Graph: View Last 7 Days, Weeks, or Months on Graph
- Monitor Indoor & Wireless Outdoor Temperature
- Rainfall Alert & Precipitation Alarm
- Durable, weather resistant construction
Ambient Weather WS-2902C WiFi Smart Weather Station
2 used from $141.66
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with brilliant, easy-to-read LCD color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation.
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Enhanced Wi-Fi connectability option that enables your station to transmit its data wirelessly to the world's largest personal weather station network
- Pole Mount and 3 x AAA batteries not included
Netatmo Rain Gauge Weather Station, NRG01-WW
6 used from $65.20
- Accessory of Netatmo Smart Weather Station (not included)
- Access real-time readings of rainfall at home directly via your smartphone
- View your data history in the app to track changes in rainfall over time
- Receive a smartphone alert when it starts to rain and customize your alerts for information on cumulative quantities
- Make life easier by taking into account the rain; have the heavens opened? close your windows; has it stopped raining? it's time for some fresh air
La Crosse Technology C83100-INT WiFi Professional Weather Station, Black
3 used from $84.37
- Use as stand alone weather station or connect to Wi-Fi and use with free La Crosse View app (Wi-Fi connection requires 2. 4GHz Wi-Fi network; Mobile device works with iOS and Android OS)
- Dynamic color weather forecast icons and automatic tree foliage changes for each season
- Monitors Indoor and Outdoor temperature (F/C) and humidity (%RH) with customizable alerts with included Thermo-hygro sensor (includes 2 AA batteries)
- Current Wind and Top Speed and Historical records with time stamp (includes 2 C batteries) from included LTV-W1 wind speed sensor (bottom or side mounting options)
wireless rain gauge Buyer’s Guide 2020
I have spent a long time including the above wireless rain gauge. Just to mention, I went through about 16 hours, 245 Product to buy and test 3 of the wireless rain gauge I listed.
When buying a wireless rain gauge, there are always a few things to keep in mind. I want to share it with you. If you are not convinced by the list above, you can check these factors and find the wireless rain gauge that best suits your needs. So should I start?
No matter what you buy, the price of the product is one of the most important things and the same applies to wireless rain gauge. Most wireless rain gauges are in the price range of high to low. The best wireless rain gauge is listed on the top of list. If the budget doesn’t matter, I recommend you choose the first product.
You can opt for the second place. It’s as good as the first one, but costs a lot less. However, if the budget is a big problem and you are looking for the cheapest wireless rain gauge, you should choose one that costs around.
2. Do you have what you need?
It is important that the wireless rain gauge you buy contains all the features you are looking for. Because if you don’t meet your requirements, how would it be best for you? If you are looking for something future-proof. The first model I listed is the best overall and has all the features you should be looking for in a wireless rain gauge.
Make a list of all the items you are looking for in a wireless rain gauge and then compare them with the models listed. If it suits your functional requirements, you should check the price. If it fits your budget, check out the other benefits wireless rain gauge has to offer. If you have any additional benefits that may be useful to you, hooray! You have just found the best wireless rain gauge test available for your budget.
3. The brand is important!
I always recommend my readers to choose the wireless rain gauge that comes from a well-known brand. Because it will not only be excellent in terms of product quality, but will also offer better customer support that can come in handy if there is a problem with the wireless rain gauge keyword in the future. A brand may be great in US or around the world, but if it doesn’t offer a service near you, it can be a problem. So when choosing a brand, make sure that the customer service or support center is nearby.
4. Check offers
Back then, you had to go to different stores to find out the exact price of the wireless rain gauge, and in some cases there were very few local stores. However, with an increase in e-commerce websites like Amazon US, you can always get the best wireless rain gauge test at a very reliable price. For this reason, I have inserted the link to the Amazon list of products. If this is not urgent, you can wait a few days to check.
5. Guarantee items!
wireless rain gauges from well-known brands are not easily damaged, and even if they do, there is a guarantee that you can repair for free if there is a problem with the manufacturer or a malfunction for no reason. However, if you buy wireless rain gauges from unknown brands that are not guaranteed, there is a good chance that you will end up spending a large amount on repairs and maintenance.
6. Read the reviews
The best way to recognize the wireless rain gauge keyword is to try or use it. But that is not possible. However, there are many customer reviews that explain the pros and cons that can be really helpful. Since this post is all about helping you find the best wireless rain gauge test, I can’t end up writing detailed reviews for each of the products. For this reason, until I get detailed product reviews, my suggestion would go through the actual customer reviews on Amazon.
7. Trustworthy seller
This is usually not the case, but I have had some bad experiences looking for a wireless rain gauge in the offline market. They told me that the model I buy is from a well-known brand. After using it for 2 months when I encountered a problem with the product, I contacted the service center and was made aware that the wireless rain gauge I was wearing was not really made for you by the service and is a first copy.
Following my advice, I would like to ask you to ensure that you shop from reliable sellers like Amazon and other popular stores that offer excellent customer support! In the event of such a scam, you can contact Amazon – report fraudulent activity, help other people avoid the purchase, and also get a refund.
I hope I could help you find the best wireless rain gauge test in US for 2020. Write a comment if I was helpful so that I could stay motivated and find many more guides for different products on the market. If I wasn’t helpful, you could still contact me and point out the mistakes I made (I’m open to accepting them publicly.)
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.