Looking for expert advice to buy the best Air Filters? Experts are here with the list of the best rated Air Filters available on amazon.
You will invest your hard earned money buying this Air Filters and I don’t want you to regret it. That is why I have spent a lot of time researching, reviewing, and comparing. To finally get to this list!
Filtrete 20x20x1, AC Furnace Air Filter, MPR 300, Clean Living Basic Dust, 6-Pack (exact dimensions 19.69 x 19.69 x 0.81)
1 used from $31.81
- Outperforms fiberglass, washable and non electrostatic 3 month pleated 1 inches air filters for your furnace, air conditioner, or HVAC system
- Exclusive Filtrate Brand 3 in 1 technology from 3M traps unwanted air particles, while letting cleaner air flow through
- Attracts and captures large particles such as lint, household dust, dust mite debris and mold spores
- Filtrate 300 MPR (Micro particle Performance Rating) equates to MERV 5
- For optimum performance, change your home air filter every 90 days or sooner
LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Allergies and Pets Hair Smokers in Bedroom, H13 True HEPA Filter, 24db Filtration System Cleaner Odor Eliminators, Remove 99.97% Dust Smoke Mold Pollen, Core 300, White
5 used from $76.35
- High Performance: Enjoy fresh air in 12 minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 refreshes the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 219 ft² / 20 m²
- Find Relief: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter to capture 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size, such as dust, smoke, pollen, odor
- Multiple Filter Choices: Choose from a variety of replacement filters to best meet your needs. The Toxin Absorber Filter specializes in wildfire, smoke and VOCs. And if you’re a pet owner, try the Pet Allergy Filter to capture pet dander and absorb unpleasant odors.
- Most Silent Air Cleaner: Choose Sleep Mode at night and then forget all about your air purifier while you sleep. QuietKEAP Technology reduces noise levels to a near-silent 24dB, ensuring the Core 300 won’t get in the way of a good night’s rest.
- Sleek Design: The Core 300 practically serves your home while blending in with your decor. Its award-winning design (Red Dot, 2020) and modern white finish help your air purifier fit anywhere in your home/bedroom/room.
Germ Guardian True HEPA Filter Air Purifier with UV Light Sanitizer, Eliminates Germs, Filters Allergies, Pollen, Smoke, Dust Pet Dander, Mold Odors, Quiet 22 inch 4-in-1 Air Purifier for Home AC4825E
- 4 IN 1 AIR PURIFIER FOR HOME True HEPA air filter reduces up to 99.97% of harmful germs, dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens as small as .3 microns from the air
- KILLS GERMS UV C light helps kill airborne viruses such as influenza, staph, rhinovirus, and works with Titanium Dioxide to reduce volatile organic compounds
- TRAPS ALLERGENS Pre filter traps dust, pet hair, and other large particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter. Bulb wattage is 55W
- REDUCES ODORS Activated charcoal filter helps to reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoke, cooking fumes, and more
- QUIET OPERATION The lowest setting can be used as gentle white noise at night for a quiet, restful sleep
AIRx ALLERGY 20x20x1 MERV 11 Pleated Air Filter - Made in the USA - Box of 6
1 used from $36.51
- MINIMUM EFFICIENCY REPORTING VALUE (MERV) RATED AIR FILTER AIRx Filters 12x36x1 (Actual: 19.5 x 19.5 x 0.75 in) air filter are MERV rated to assure customers the effectiveness of our AC Furnace air filters. While the family enjoy a cleaner air, it also adds efficiency in the homes heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) System
- MERV RATED AIR FILTER HELP SHELTER YOUR FAMILY FROM ALLERGIES AIRx Filters 12x36x1 (Actual: 19.5 x 19.5 x 0.75 in) AC Furnace air filter attracts and/or removes lint, dust, pollen, dust mite debris, mold spores, pet dander, smoke, and smog
- QUALITY AIR FILTER MATERIALS AND COMPONENTS AIRx Filters 12x36x1 (Actual: 19.5 x 19.5 x 0.75 in) air filter are 100% made in the USA using quality air filter materials and components
- Made in U.S.A. – Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- Compare to 3M Filtrete Micro Particle MPR800 and Filtrete Allergen MPR1200 filters.
Aerostar Home Max 20x20x1 MERV 13 Pleated Air Filter, Made in the USA, Captures Virus Particles, 6-Pack
- CHECK YOUR FIT - Nominal size: 20x20x1; Actual size 19 3/4"x 19 3/4" x 3/4"; This MERV 13 filter is comparable with MPR 1500-1900 & FPR 10.
- SUPERIOR FILTRATION EFFICIENCY - Aerostar filters are made with electrostatically charged synthetic material that draws and captures allergens including lint, dust mites, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, and dust.
- IMPROVE INDOOR AIR QUALITY - Protect your family and loved ones with clean indoor air quality at home. Aerostar filters are a simple to install and cost-effective step towards a healthier home environment, free of airborne allergens and particles that can trigger various allergy and asthma symptoms.
- HIGH PERFORMING - 100% synthetic electrostatic media for high efficiency with low air flow resistance. For best results, change your filters every 60 to 90 days during normal times of year but increase frequency to 30 days during peak summer and winter months when your unit is working the hardest.
- MADE IN THE USA - Aerostar filters are manufactured in the USA by Filtration Group, a world-leading manufacturer and supplier of filtration solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home, H13 True HEPA Filter for Allergies and Pets, Dust, Mold, and Pollen, Smoke and Odor Eliminator, Cleaner for Bedroom with Optional Night Light, LV-H132, White
9 used from $51.80
- Designed in California. The UVC Light and Anion that other Brands adopt to purify air could produce a kind of air pollutant-Ozone, which is especially harmful for the children, Asthma sufferers and pets. Levoit air purifiers never use these for 100% Ozone free
- Advanced 3-Stage Filtration System: The Pre-Filter, True HEPA Filter, and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture allergens, pet hair, dander, smoke, mold, odor and large dust particles, in addition to removing 99. 97% of airborne contaminants as small as 0. 3 microns
- Genuine Replacement Filters: Search for B06XD7X81D for Replacement filter. Use genuine Levoit replacement filters to maintain the best performance and to ensure what you're buying is worthy of your investment
- Adjustable Speeds with Silence: Three speed settings (low, medium, high) to meet different air quality and personal needs. Purify the air with only 25 dB on low level, suitable for restful environment and sleep time
- High-Efficiency Air Purifier: Circulates room air over 4 times per hour to achieve rapid purification. Unique size and contemporary design make the Levoit air purifier suitable for small or medium-sized rooms, like offices and dorms
Honeywell HPA300 HEPA, Extra-Large Room, Black/Air Purifier
- EXTRA LARGE ROOM AIR PURIFIER – The Honeywell HPA300 HEPA Air Purifier helps to make the air you breathe cleaner. Recommended for extra-large rooms (465 square feet), it helps capture up to 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- HELPS REDUCE ALLERGENS & CERTAIN GERMS - This HEPA air purifier has 3 air cleaning levels + Turbo Clean. It helps capture particles like pet dander, pollen, dust and smoke. It reduces up to 99.9% of certain airborne viruses, bacteria and mold spores.
- EFFECTIVE AIR CLEANING AND CIRCULATION – The Honeywell HPA300 Air Purifier filters and circulates air in extra-large 465 square feet. Rooms up to 5 times an hour – 120x per day. You can breathe easy knowing the air in your home is cleaner with fewer allergens.
- No.1 BRAND RECOMMENDED BY ALLERGISTS – Honeywell HEPA Air Purifier, the Doctor’s Choice, is the No.1 brand recommended by allergists. Backed with a 5-year warranty, Honeywell air purifiers are a trusted partner in the fight against airborne particles.
- COMPATIBLE DOES NOT MEAN COMPARABLE – For best performance, use only Genuine Honeywell air purifier filters. Compatible air purifier filter replacements are not guaranteed to offer the same performance or efficiency.
Flanders PrecisionAire 10155.01202 E-Z Flow Air Filter, MERV 4, 20 x 20 x 1-Inch, 12-Pack
- Pack of 12 disposable UL Class II rated air filters designed for protection of furnace and central air units
- MERV 4 rating: Removes household dust, pollen, and lint
- Continuous chipboard design guards against corner separation while the one-sided metal media retainer adds to the filter strength
- Each filter maintains efficiency for up to 30 days
- Compatible with HVAC systems requiring filters sized 20" x 20" x 1"
Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier with True HEPA, PlasmaWave and Odor Reducing Washable AOC Carbon Filter
3 used from $141.01
- True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne pollutants; dust mites, pet dander, pollen and other allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Washable AOC Carbon Filter, made from activated carbon granulars for removal of household odors. Decibels 27.8 dB
- PlasmaWave acts as a permanent filter to safely break down odor, allergens, chemical vapors and other pollutants with no harmful ozone
- Smart Sensors gauge the air and our Auto Mode adjusts the fan to filter the air as needed; with a sleep mode for silent night time operation
- CADR rated for 360 square feet room size. Suitable for medium and large rooms; kids bedrooms, family rooms and kitchens
Filtrete 16x25x1, AC Furnace Air Filter, MPR 1000, Micro Allergen Defense, 6-Pack (exact dimensions 15.69 x 24.69 x 0.81)
2 used from $65.30
- OUTPERFORMS FIBERGLASS, WASHABLE AND NON-ELECTROSTATIC 3-month pleated 1 in. home air filters for your furnace, air conditioner or HVAC system
- DESIGNED WITH EXCLUSIVE Filtrete Brand 3-in-1 technology from 3M to trap unwanted air particles while letting cleaner air flow through
- ATTRACTS AND CAPTURES particles such as lint, pollen, dust, pet dander, smoke and smog
- 1000 MPR has a rating of MERV 11
- The higher the MPR, the more microparticles--such as pollen, pet dander, smoke, bacteria and viruses--your filter will capture from the air passing through it
Air Filters Buyer’s Guide 2020
I have spent a long time including the above Air Filters. Just to mention, I went through about 15 hours, 174 Product to buy and test 3 of the Air Filters I listed.
When buying a Air Filters, there are always a few things to keep in mind. I want to share it with you. If you are not convinced by the list above, you can check these factors and find the Air Filters that best suits your needs. So should I start?
No matter what you buy, the price of the product is one of the most important things and the same applies to Air Filters. Most Air Filterss are in the price range of high to low. The best Air Filters is listed on the top of list. If the budget doesn’t matter, I recommend you choose the first product.
You can opt for the second place. It’s as good as the first one, but costs a lot less. However, if the budget is a big problem and you are looking for the cheapest Air Filters, you should choose one that costs around.
2. Do you have what you need?
It is important that the Air Filters you buy contains all the features you are looking for. Because if you don’t meet your requirements, how would it be best for you? If you are looking for something future-proof. The first model I listed is the best overall and has all the features you should be looking for in a Air Filters.
Make a list of all the items you are looking for in a Air Filters and then compare them with the models listed. If it suits your functional requirements, you should check the price. If it fits your budget, check out the other benefits Air Filters has to offer. If you have any additional benefits that may be useful to you, hooray! You have just found the best Air Filters test available for your budget.
3. The brand is important!
I always recommend my readers to choose the Air Filters that comes from a well-known brand. Because it will not only be excellent in terms of product quality, but will also offer better customer support that can come in handy if there is a problem with the Air Filters keyword in the future. A brand may be great in US or around the world, but if it doesn’t offer a service near you, it can be a problem. So when choosing a brand, make sure that the customer service or support center is nearby.
4. Check offers
Back then, you had to go to different stores to find out the exact price of the Air Filters, and in some cases there were very few local stores. However, with an increase in e-commerce websites like Amazon US, you can always get the best Air Filters test at a very reliable price. For this reason, I have inserted the link to the Amazon list of products. If this is not urgent, you can wait a few days to check.
5. Guarantee items!
Air Filterss from well-known brands are not easily damaged, and even if they do, there is a guarantee that you can repair for free if there is a problem with the manufacturer or a malfunction for no reason. However, if you buy Air Filterss from unknown brands that are not guaranteed, there is a good chance that you will end up spending a large amount on repairs and maintenance.
6. Read the reviews
The best way to recognize the Air Filters keyword is to try or use it. But that is not possible. However, there are many customer reviews that explain the pros and cons that can be really helpful. Since this post is all about helping you find the best Air Filters test, I can’t end up writing detailed reviews for each of the products. For this reason, until I get detailed product reviews, my suggestion would go through the actual customer reviews on Amazon.
7. Trustworthy seller
This is usually not the case, but I have had some bad experiences looking for a Air Filters in the offline market. They told me that the model I buy is from a well-known brand. After using it for 2 months when I encountered a problem with the product, I contacted the service center and was made aware that the Air Filters I was wearing was not really made for you by the service and is a first copy.
Following my advice, I would like to ask you to ensure that you shop from reliable sellers like Amazon and other popular stores that offer excellent customer support! In the event of such a scam, you can contact Amazon – report fraudulent activity, help other people avoid the purchase, and also get a refund.
I hope I could help you find the best Air Filters test in US for 2020. Write a comment if I was helpful so that I could stay motivated and find many more guides for different products on the market. If I wasn’t helpful, you could still contact me and point out the mistakes I made (I’m open to accepting them publicly.)
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.