Looking for expert advice to buy the best android phones? Experts are here with the list of the best rated android phones available on amazon.
You will invest your hard earned money buying this android phones and I don’t want you to regret it. That is why I have spent a lot of time researching, reviewing, and comparing. To finally get to this list!
Samsung Galaxy A21 Factory Unlocked Android Cell Phone, US Version Smartphone, 32GB Storage, Long-Lasting Battery, 6.5” Infinity Display, Quad Camera, Black
3 used from $187.49
- Charge Up. Power Through: Spend more time scrolling, texting and sharing, and less time looking for an outlet to charge your mobile phone; Its long-lasting battery has the power to keep up with you
- A Lens for Your Favorite Angle: Capture shareable cell phone portraits, wide shots and videos with the Samsung Galaxy A21’s versatile, 16MP triple-lens camera
- Big Screen to Get More Done: Keep in touch with friends, family and the news with plenty of room on a crystal-clear, 6.5" edge-to-edge display screen
- Store More: Keep all your photos and apps on your Android smart phone without worrying about storage; Get up to 512GB of storage with a MicroSD card (sold separately)
Moto G Stylus | Unlocked | Made for US by Motorola | 4/128GB | 48MP Camera | 2020 | Indigo
10 used from $203.99
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- 48 MP1 triple camera system. Capture outstanding shots in any situation, from sharp and bright low-light photos to ultra-wide angle action videos.
- Built-in stylus. Edit photos with pinpoint precision, jot notes, sketch freely, and experience finer control with everyday tasks.
- Up to two days battery life2. Go longer on a single charge with a 4000 mAh battery.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5G Factory Unlocked New Android Cell Phone US Version, 128GB of Storage, Fingerprint ID and Facial Recognition, Long-Lasting Battery, Cloud Blue
7 used from $729.99
- Power of 5G: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Samsung Galaxy 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
- Single Take AI: Capture video and multiple types of images with one tap of the shutter button; Lenses, effects and filters capture the best of every moment, every time
- Hires Camera Zoom: Capture hires images as if you’re 3 feet away, from 100 feet away; Whether you want to zoom in close from afar or magnify details nearby, the new 30x Space Zoom gives you impressive power and clarity
- Bright Night Mode: Capture crisp images and vibrant video in Bright Night mode and create high-quality content in low light – no flash needed
- Super Fast Charging: Charge up quicker with Super Fast Charge so you can keep moving with more juice; Give your buds – or Galaxy buds – a boost of power with Wireless PowerShare right from Galaxy S20 5G
OnePlus 8 Pro Onyx Black, 5G Unlocked Android Smartphone U.S Version, 12GB RAM+256GB Storage, 120Hz Fluid Display,Quad Camera, Wireless Charge, with Alexa Built-in
1 used from $1,490.00
- 120 Hz Fluid Display – Watch your favorite shows and movies on a state-of-the-art 6.78" QHD+ display with brilliant color accuracy and a seamless 120 Hz refresh rate.
- 5G Capable – Experience faster upload and download speeds along with lower latency when connected to a 5G network.
- 48 MP Quad Camera - Frame every moment with a 48 MP main camera and 48 MP Ultra Wide Angle camera. Get closer with the 3X telephoto camera with up to 30x Digital Zoom, 5 MP Color Filter camera and 16 MP front camera.
- 12 GB RAM + 256 GB storage – Experience powerhouse performance with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865.
- High-Capacity 4510 mAh Battery – Speed up your charge with Warp Charge Wireless 30 for fast wireless charging and Warp Charge 30T technology when you need to plug in.
Samsung Galaxy A10s with Fingerprint (32GB, 2GB RAM) 6.2", Android 9.0, Dual SIM GSM Factory Unlocked A107M/DS - US + Global 4G LTE International Model (Black, 32GB + 64GB SD Bundle)
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
BLU G90-6.5” HD+ Smartphone with Triple Main Camera, 64GB+4GB RAM and Android 10 -Blue
2 used from $119.99
- 6.5” HD+ Infinity Display with Curved Glass; Android 10 OS
- Triple Main Camera: 16MP + Depth Sensor + 8MP Wide Angle 120° Camera with Flash, and 13MP Selfie Camera
- 64GB Internal Memory 4GB RAM Micro SD up to 128GB; MediaTek Helio A25 Octa-Core 1.8GHz | 4,000mAh Battery with 10W Quick Charge, USB Type-C, Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/28) 3G: (850/900/1700/1900/2100): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. (Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
- Includes 3GB FREE DATA – Each device comes with 3GB fast data from SIMO, the pre-installed mobile data app that connects you to the internet and your favorite Apps. The SIMO app delivers high-speed 4G LTE data at low flat rates without a SIM, WiFi network, or carrier plan. Use it right out of the box with 3GBs and connect anywhere in the USA or 130+ countries worldwide.
Moto G Power | 3-Day Battery1 | Unlocked | Made for US by Motorola | 4/64GB | 16MP Camera | 2020 | Black
2 used from $169.99
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. SIM card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network.
- Up to 3 day battery *. Go up to three days1 on a single charge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- 16 MP triple camera system. Capture ultra-wide angle panoramas, sharper portraits, and super detailed close-up shots.
- Dual Stereo Speakers tuned by Dolby. Enjoy 4x more crystal-clear audio that’s 4x more powerful2 with dual stereo speakers tuned by Dolby.
- Max Vision display. Bring games and movies to life on a vivid 6. 4" Full HD+ display.
Ulefone Note 9P 4G Unlocked Cell Phones, 6.52" HD+ Waterdrop Screen,16MP Triple Rear Camera, Android 10 Octa-Core 4GB + 64GB,4500mAh Big Battery, Face Unlock Finger Reader Unlocked Smartphones - Black
- Android 10 OS; 4GB RAM + 16GB ROM Micro SD up to 256GB; MT6762 Octa-core 64-bit 1.8GHz
- Ultra-Large 6.52-inch Waterdrop Screen 2.5D curved glass; 4500mAh with OTG function
- 16MP Triple Rear Camera: 16MP primary lens, 5MP macro lens and a 2MP lens; 8MP Front Camera
- 3 independent card slots for dual Nano SIM and 1* TF card
- 4G LTE (1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20/28A/28B) 3G: (B1/2/4/5/8): US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, Metro PCS, and others. Not compatible with CDMA Networks like Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile)
Moto G7 power | Unlocked | Made for US by Motorola | 3/32GB | 12MP Camera | Blue
4 used from $135.20
- Max Vision display. Immerse yourself with ultra wide views on the 6. 2" Hd+ display featuring a 19: 9 Aspect ratio.
- Responsive performance. Work and play without delay thanks to an octal-core processor and up to 3 GB of memory.
- Fast-focusing camera. Never miss a moment with a 12 MP PDAF camera and the 8 MP selfie cam. Charging- 15W TurboPower, 9 hours of usage in 15 minutes of charge
- Fingerprint reader. Never mind remembering your passcode. Just touch the fingerprint reader to wake up and unlock your phone instantly.
- Moto Experiences. Our exclusive software makes your phone easier to use, such as waking it up with a simple gesture.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 64GB Unlocked GSM LTE Android Phone w/ Dual 12 Megapixel Camera - Midnight Black
85 used from $219.94
- 6.3-inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 x 2960 pixel resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android v7.1 Nougat, Chipset: Exynos 8895 Octa, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.3 GHz & Quad-Core 1.7 GHz), GPU: Mali-G71 MP20
- Dual 12 Megapixel Camera with (26mm, f/1.7, PDAF & 52mm, f/2.4, AF), OIS, autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash + 8 Megapixel Front Camera with f/1.7, autofocus, 1/3.6" sensor size
- Non-Removable Lithium Polymer 3300 mAh Battery
- Dimensions: 6.40 x 2.94 x 0.34 inches, Weight: 6.88 oz
android phones Buyer’s Guide 2020
I have spent a long time including the above android phones. Just to mention, I went through about 27 hours, 189 Product to buy and test 6 of the android phones I listed.
When buying a android phones, there are always a few things to keep in mind. I want to share it with you. If you are not convinced by the list above, you can check these factors and find the android phones that best suits your needs. So should I start?
No matter what you buy, the price of the product is one of the most important things and the same applies to android phones. Most android phoness are in the price range of high to low. The best android phones is listed on the top of list. If the budget doesn’t matter, I recommend you choose the first product.
You can opt for the second place. It’s as good as the first one, but costs a lot less. However, if the budget is a big problem and you are looking for the cheapest android phones, you should choose one that costs around.
2. Do you have what you need?
It is important that the android phones you buy contains all the features you are looking for. Because if you don’t meet your requirements, how would it be best for you? If you are looking for something future-proof. The first model I listed is the best overall and has all the features you should be looking for in a android phones.
Make a list of all the items you are looking for in a android phones and then compare them with the models listed. If it suits your functional requirements, you should check the price. If it fits your budget, check out the other benefits android phones has to offer. If you have any additional benefits that may be useful to you, hooray! You have just found the best android phones test available for your budget.
3. The brand is important!
I always recommend my readers to choose the android phones that comes from a well-known brand. Because it will not only be excellent in terms of product quality, but will also offer better customer support that can come in handy if there is a problem with the android phones keyword in the future. A brand may be great in US or around the world, but if it doesn’t offer a service near you, it can be a problem. So when choosing a brand, make sure that the customer service or support center is nearby.
4. Check offers
Back then, you had to go to different stores to find out the exact price of the android phones, and in some cases there were very few local stores. However, with an increase in e-commerce websites like Amazon US, you can always get the best android phones test at a very reliable price. For this reason, I have inserted the link to the Amazon list of products. If this is not urgent, you can wait a few days to check.
5. Guarantee items!
android phoness from well-known brands are not easily damaged, and even if they do, there is a guarantee that you can repair for free if there is a problem with the manufacturer or a malfunction for no reason. However, if you buy android phoness from unknown brands that are not guaranteed, there is a good chance that you will end up spending a large amount on repairs and maintenance.
6. Read the reviews
The best way to recognize the android phones keyword is to try or use it. But that is not possible. However, there are many customer reviews that explain the pros and cons that can be really helpful. Since this post is all about helping you find the best android phones test, I can’t end up writing detailed reviews for each of the products. For this reason, until I get detailed product reviews, my suggestion would go through the actual customer reviews on Amazon.
7. Trustworthy seller
This is usually not the case, but I have had some bad experiences looking for a android phones in the offline market. They told me that the model I buy is from a well-known brand. After using it for 2 months when I encountered a problem with the product, I contacted the service center and was made aware that the android phones I was wearing was not really made for you by the service and is a first copy.
Following my advice, I would like to ask you to ensure that you shop from reliable sellers like Amazon and other popular stores that offer excellent customer support! In the event of such a scam, you can contact Amazon – report fraudulent activity, help other people avoid the purchase, and also get a refund.
I hope I could help you find the best android phones test in US for 2020. Write a comment if I was helpful so that I could stay motivated and find many more guides for different products on the market. If I wasn’t helpful, you could still contact me and point out the mistakes I made (I’m open to accepting them publicly.)
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.