Looking for expert advice to buy the best Hand Blender? Experts are here with the list of the best rated Hand Blender available on amazon.
You will invest your hard earned money buying this Hand Blender and I don’t want you to regret it. That is why I have spent a lot of time researching, reviewing, and comparing. To finally get to this list!
Cuisinart CSB-179 Smart Stick Hand Blender, 2019, Stainless Steel
- 300 watts of pure power
- Powerful and quiet DC motor
- 8-inch Stainless Steel blending shaft
- Comfort-grip handle
- Push-button control for continuous or pulse action
KitchenAid KHBV53PA Variable Speed Corded Hand Blender, Passion Red, 8 in
1 used from $38.75
- Removable 8" Blending Arm with a 4-point Stainless Steel blade design efficiently blends ingredients for smoothies, milk shakes, soups, hummus and so much more.
- Variable speed trigger switch for greater flexibility and control over recipes.
- US patent-pending removable pan guard to help protect your cookware.
- 3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with lid is great for individual blending jobs, and also to serve from or store in for a later use.
- Model KHBV53 includes (1) Dishwasher-safe Blender Arm, (1) Blending Jar with Lid, (1) Pan Guard.
Vitamix Immersion Blender, Stainless Steel, 18 inches
- 5-Variable Speed settings, LED light display & Ergonomic Handle Design
- Scratch Resistance Blade Guard prevents scratching and marring favorite pots and pans
- Easy twist lock assembly
- Powerful Motor makes every blending task faster
- Stainless Steel Body compliments other kitchen appliances
Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender, Stainless Steel
4 used from $74.96
- Bell shaped base, revolutionary shape plus internal ribbing reduces the suction for greater control and efficient blending
- Ergonomic pistol-like control grip with trigger operation
- 8" immersion depth for large quantities or tall pots
- Adjustable speed
- Non-scratch base to prevent scratching pots
Russell Hobbs HB3100BKR Retro Style Immersion Blender, 1.0L Capacity Beaker, Black
1 used from $14.04
- Anti-Suction Blade Technology: The blade is designed for smooth blending in a variety of cooking pots, the included beaker, and more.
- Retro Style Design: Enjoy the simplicity of times past. The retro styling and durable construction offer an authentically vintage feel to go along with the hand blender’s premier performance.
- Ergonomic Rubberized Handle: The comfortable grip makes blending simple without straining your hand or wrist.
- 225 Watts: The powerful motor quickly and thoroughly blends soups, sauces, whipped cream, and more.
- 2 Speeds + Pulse: The speed lever gives you control of blending, with a pulse function to find the perfect consistencies.
KitchenAid KHBBV53ER Cordless Hand Blender, 8 inch, Empire Red
- Blends 25 bowls of soup on a full charge. With a quick charge of 20 minutes make a Triple Berry smoothie or Tomato Basil Soup.Based on 12 ounce bowls (354 ml), 7 batches, Tomato Basil Soup.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery delivers optimal runtime and performance. Battery Indicator Light signals when it is time to charge the battery.
- Easy to charge with convenient charger included, which works on all products across the suite. Charge from empty to full in 2 hours or less. With a quick charge of 20 minutes make a Triple Berry smoothie or Tomato Basil Soup. Based on 16 oz. smoothie or 44 oz.soup, when following recommended battery maintenance.
- Removable 8" Blending Arm with a 4-point Stainless Steel blade design efficiently blends ingredients for smoothies, milk shakes, soups, hummus and so much more. Protect your cookware with the included U.S. patent-pending removable pan guard.
- Variable speed trigger switch gives you greater flexibility and control over the recipe. The safety switch protects against accidental trigger movement.
Braun MultiQuick 5 Immersion Hand Blender Patented Technology - Powerful 350 Watt - Dual Speed - Includes Beaker, Whisk, 505, Black
7 used from $48.71
- Power bell technology: Durable stainless steel blades and unique bell-shaped blending shaft for fast and finer results
- Easy click ensures all attachments can be removed with one simple click
- Turbo boost for added power
- Soft grip handle for comfortable use and 20 ounce beaker and whisk attachment included
- Note: The unit is designed for the turbo button to be activated with a little more force than the other button BPA free
Braun MQ5025 Hand Blender Multiquick Vario, MQ5025, Black
- Maximum Control. Multiple Possibilities
- VarioSpeed Technology One-handed design lets you easily adjust the 21 distinct speeds, with extra TurboBoost speed maximizing possibilities for cutting, chopping and puréeing
- World’s First PowerBell Technology Ultrahard stainless steel blades and a unique bell-shaped blending shaft reduce suction and draw food inward for finer, smoother blending
- High-Precision Durability The high-precision, German-engineered 400 watt motor is evenly balanced for power and long-lasting durability, keeping operation smooth and comfortable
- SplashControl Technology The unique floral bell shape and the position of the blades inside the bell virtually eliminate splashing, keeping cleanup easy
Braun MQ5000 Hand Blender Multiquick Vario, MQ5000, Black
- VarioSpeed Technology
- PowerBell Technology
- German-engineered 400 Watt Motor
- SPLASHControl Technology
KitchenAid KHB2351CU 3-Speed Hand Blender - Contour Silver, 8 inches
- The Removable 8" Blending Arm with Fixed Blade locks into the motor body for easy operation. The stainless steel S-shaped fixed blade quickly blends ingredients for smoothies, milk shakes, soups or baby food
- The soft grip handle offers a non-slip and comfortable grip when continuously blending ingredients
- The Whisk Attachment can be used to quickly whip egg whites to fluffy peaks and cream or emulsify vinaigrettes and mayonnaise
- 2 1/2-Cup BPA-Free Chopper Attachment with lid locks is ideal for chopping herbs, nuts, cheese, cooked meat and more right in the convenient chopper bowl
- The 3-Cup BPA-Free Blending Jar with Lid to serve or store for later, top-rack dishwasher safe, 5 feet Power Cord included
Hand Blender Buyer’s Guide 2020
I have spent a long time including the above Hand Blender. Just to mention, I went through about 28 hours, 203 Product to buy and test 6 of the Hand Blender I listed.
When buying a Hand Blender, there are always a few things to keep in mind. I want to share it with you. If you are not convinced by the list above, you can check these factors and find the Hand Blender that best suits your needs. So should I start?
No matter what you buy, the price of the product is one of the most important things and the same applies to Hand Blender. Most Hand Blenders are in the price range of high to low. The best Hand Blender is listed on the top of list. If the budget doesn’t matter, I recommend you choose the first product.
You can opt for the second place. It’s as good as the first one, but costs a lot less. However, if the budget is a big problem and you are looking for the cheapest Hand Blender, you should choose one that costs around.
2. Do you have what you need?
It is important that the Hand Blender you buy contains all the features you are looking for. Because if you don’t meet your requirements, how would it be best for you? If you are looking for something future-proof. The first model I listed is the best overall and has all the features you should be looking for in a Hand Blender.
Make a list of all the items you are looking for in a Hand Blender and then compare them with the models listed. If it suits your functional requirements, you should check the price. If it fits your budget, check out the other benefits Hand Blender has to offer. If you have any additional benefits that may be useful to you, hooray! You have just found the best Hand Blender test available for your budget.
3. The brand is important!
I always recommend my readers to choose the Hand Blender that comes from a well-known brand. Because it will not only be excellent in terms of product quality, but will also offer better customer support that can come in handy if there is a problem with the Hand Blender keyword in the future. A brand may be great in US or around the world, but if it doesn’t offer a service near you, it can be a problem. So when choosing a brand, make sure that the customer service or support center is nearby.
4. Check offers
Back then, you had to go to different stores to find out the exact price of the Hand Blender, and in some cases there were very few local stores. However, with an increase in e-commerce websites like Amazon US, you can always get the best Hand Blender test at a very reliable price. For this reason, I have inserted the link to the Amazon list of products. If this is not urgent, you can wait a few days to check.
5. Guarantee items!
Hand Blenders from well-known brands are not easily damaged, and even if they do, there is a guarantee that you can repair for free if there is a problem with the manufacturer or a malfunction for no reason. However, if you buy Hand Blenders from unknown brands that are not guaranteed, there is a good chance that you will end up spending a large amount on repairs and maintenance.
6. Read the reviews
The best way to recognize the Hand Blender keyword is to try or use it. But that is not possible. However, there are many customer reviews that explain the pros and cons that can be really helpful. Since this post is all about helping you find the best Hand Blender test, I can’t end up writing detailed reviews for each of the products. For this reason, until I get detailed product reviews, my suggestion would go through the actual customer reviews on Amazon.
7. Trustworthy seller
This is usually not the case, but I have had some bad experiences looking for a Hand Blender in the offline market. They told me that the model I buy is from a well-known brand. After using it for 2 months when I encountered a problem with the product, I contacted the service center and was made aware that the Hand Blender I was wearing was not really made for you by the service and is a first copy.
Following my advice, I would like to ask you to ensure that you shop from reliable sellers like Amazon and other popular stores that offer excellent customer support! In the event of such a scam, you can contact Amazon – report fraudulent activity, help other people avoid the purchase, and also get a refund.
I hope I could help you find the best Hand Blender test in US for 2020. Write a comment if I was helpful so that I could stay motivated and find many more guides for different products on the market. If I wasn’t helpful, you could still contact me and point out the mistakes I made (I’m open to accepting them publicly.)
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.