Looking for expert advice to buy the best Power Strip? Experts are here with the list of the best rated Power Strip available on amazon.
You will invest your hard earned money buying this Power Strip and I don’t want you to regret it. That is why I have spent a lot of time researching, reviewing, and comparing. To finally get to this list!
Tripp Lite Medical-Grade Power Strip, 6 20A Hospital-Grade Outlets, 7ft. Cord, UL 1363A (PS607HG20AOEM)
- APPROVED FOR USE IN PATIENT-CARE AREAS WHEN PROPERLY MOUNTED: Supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations in operating rooms and patient-care areas. Ideal for operating rooms, administrative areas, patient-care areas, therapy rooms and imaging environments.
- VERSATILE MEDICAL GRADE SOLUTION WITH SIX HOSPITAL-GRADE OUTLETS & 7' CORD: Six NEMA 5-20R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power. 7 ft. power cord with NEMA 5-20P-HG hospital-grade plug provides ample reach to the power source. Metal housing.
- UL 1363A COMPLIANT & PREMIUM SAFETY FEATURES: Two resettable built-in 20A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. Locking safety covers are integrated to protect unused outlets from debris and damage. Mountable and compliant with UL 1363A specifications.
- ANTI-MICROBIAL COATING - 99.9% EFFECTIVE IN INHIBITING BACTERIA AND VIRUSES: Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria like C. diff and MRSA. Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments. Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: For peace of mind, this unit is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Monster Power Strip Surge Protector with USB Ports - Heavy Duty Protection for 12 Plug-ins- Ideal for Computers, Home Theatre, Home Appliance and Office Equipment, 12-Outlet
- MULTIPLE OUTLET AND PORTS: Our power strip surge protector can provide protection for up to 12 plug-ins with up to 1800 joule energy rating
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION: Safeguards your electronics and office equipment from permanent damage due to power surges caused by storms or outages; our power strip surge protector can also prolong the life of your gadgets
- GUARANTEED FIREPROOF: Monster Power Strip Surge Protectors feature MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor) technology which prevents electrical fires that can cause irreversible damage to your items and home
- CHARGE MOBILE DEVICES: Your smartphones and tablets could also be safely powered and protected by our surge protector power strip through its USB charging feature
- LED LIGHT INDICATOR: This heavy-duty surge protector power strip will help you determine if your wiring is properly grounded for your safety through its built-in LED light; it also lets you know if your devices are already surge-protected
Task APT Angled Power Strip (24 inch, Black)
- Eliminate the need to cut receptacles and switches in your backsplash
- Grey receptacles in satin nickel units, black receptacles in black and bronze units, white receptacles in white units
- Easy installation, Available in Satin Nickel, Bronze, White & Black
- Tamper- Resistant receptacles meet 2008 NEC Code
Amazon Basics Heavy Duty Metal Surge Protector Power Strip with Mounting Brackets - 24-Outlet, 840-Joule (15A On/Off Circuit Breaker)
2 used from $37.71
- 24-outlet, 840 joule surge protector power strip in durable steel housing
- Protects electronics from damage due to surges, spikes, or outages
- Ideal for bulky plugs and power supplies; widely spaced 2.23 inch center-to-center outlets
- Works well in environments with heavy equipment or electronic use such as workshops, offices, garages, and more
- Red power indicator light
Tripp Lite 8 Right Angle Outlet Bench & Cabinet Power Strip, 24 in. Length, 15ft Cord with 5-15P Plug (PS2408RA)
- 8 OUTLETS: This 120V multi outlet strip AC power strip includes 8 standard NEMA 5-15R right angle outlets. The 24-inch housing spaces the outlets 2.48 inches apart from center to center, allowing enough room for most AC adapters and transformers.
- RIGHT ANGLE OUTLETS & LONG CORD: Multi-outlet features eight right-angle NEMA 5-15R receptacles. With a right angle NEMA 5-15P plug and 15-ft. power cord, you don't have to install the power strip next to outlets you already have; it can be mounted across the room and deliver reliable service where you need it most.
- 24 INCH VERTICAL & HORIZONTAL MOUNTING: The included mounting hardware allows the powerstrip to be installed wherever reliable, multi-outlet power distribution is required. With vertical or horizontal installation, a rugged housing and plenty of outlets, Tripp Lite's power strip outlet is ideal for industrial, retail display and workbench applications.
- ALUMINUM HOUSING WITH PREMIUM SAFETY FEATURES: UL1363A/ cUL certified power strip with built-in, 15-amp circuit breaker prevents dangerous circuit overloads that could damage equipment. The extended power strip heavy duty features a lighted power switch with a locking transparent cover to prevent accidental shutoffs.
Leviton 5304M-1N7 Medical Grade Power Strip, 15-Amp, 125-volt, 4-Outlets, 7-Feet Cord Length
- All outlets are hospital grade; Ensures dependable performance
- Built-in overload protection shuts off the strip in case of excess power draw; Can be returned to service with the simple push of a button
- UL 60601-1, UL 1363A, and UL 60950-1 compliant to meet all major safety regulations required for health care facilities
- Easily accommodates surface mounting. Total outlet: 4
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
CRST Heavy Duty Surge Protector Power Strip Wide Spaced 12-Outlet 15 Feet Long Extension Cord with Mounting Brackets 15A Circuit Breaker 1800 Joules
1 used from $41.16
- [12 Wide Spced Outles]: 12-outlet, 2.6inch wide-spaced perfact for bulky charger and transformer plug.
- [Premium Safety Features]: 1800 Joule surge protection & EMI filter & built-in 15A circuit breaker provide superior protection for everyday use in professional work areas and home offices, protecting computers, peripherals and other electronic devices from damaging surges, voltage fluctuations and noise spikes.
- [Heavy Duty Features & ETL LISTED]: Sturdy construction with thick aluminum alloy metal housing, flame-retardant plastic panels make the power strip strong enough to withstand shock and heat. ETL certified(US-CA), electrical rating 15 Amp / 125 Volt / 1875Watt
- [15FT Super Long Cord]: 15-feet 14AWG heavy-duty long extention cord bring power safely and conveniently to wherever you need it.
- [Mounting Brackets]: Includes 2 mounting brackets and 4 screws, ready for horizontal, vertical and under-desk installation, ideal for power distribution in office, home, school, commercial, shop, industrial, garage workbench, networking and telecom applications.
24" Hardwired Power Strip, HRU206V
- 6 Standard (US NEMA 5-15R) Outlets, Spacing 2.91" (74mm) apart (Center to Center)
- 2 USB Charging Output DC 5V 2.1A
- 6 Easily Punched off Knockouts on Each Side
- ETL Approved and Listed (Conforms to UL5 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 62)
- Electrical Ratings: 110-125V 60Hz (Recommended Max Load 0.8 x 15A x 120V = 1440W)
Anker USB C Surge Protector Power Strip, 6 Outlet & 3 USB (30W) with Power Delivery Port Power Strip, PowerPort Strip PD 6 with 6.6 Foot Long Cord, Flat Plug, for Home, Office, and More
2 used from $43.23
- USB Expansion: 1 USB-C port, 2 PowerIQ-enabled USB ports, and 6 AC outlets provide power and charging for up to 9 devices from a single wall charging unit.
- High-Speed Charging: The dedicated USB-C Power Delivery port pumps out up to 30W of power. Charge an iPhone up to 2.5× faster, and an iPad up to 1.5× faster than original chargers.
- Superior Safety: Advanced surge protection (1280 Joules) and overload protection, combined with a fire-resistant casing and safety switch, keep you and your devices safe.
- Room for All: Extra space between each AC outlet on the USB-C power strip provides room for larger plugs, while the space-saving 45° plug design keeps the other wall outlets free.
- What You Get: PowerPort Strip PD 6 USB-C power strip with 6.6 ft cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, lifetime* $100,000 connected equipment warranty, and friendly customer service.
Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip HS300, Surge Protector with 6 Individually Controlled Smart Outlets and 3 USB Ports, Works with Alexa & Google Home, No Hub Required
5 used from $44.99
- 6 smart outlets: Independently control 6 smart outlets, and charge 3 devices with built in USB ports; Ideal for controlling electronics in your home, home office, or small business
- Surge protection: ETL certified surge protection shields sensitive electronics and appliances from sudden power surges that can occur during weather storms and cause irreparable damage
- Energy monitoring : Monitor how much energy devices connected to the power strip consume; Check on each one from your Kasa smart app and turn off ones that are using too much power
- Control from anywhere: Control connected devices from anywhere with the Kasa Smart app. Power up your office remotely and even your holiday lights from the app
- Voice control: Remotely control your smart plug and use voice commands with Alexa, Google Assistant, or MicroSoft Cortana. Plug type:3-prong plug
Power Strip Buyer’s Guide 2020
I have spent a long time including the above Power Strip. Just to mention, I went through about 11 hours, 145 Product to buy and test 6 of the Power Strip I listed.
When buying a Power Strip, there are always a few things to keep in mind. I want to share it with you. If you are not convinced by the list above, you can check these factors and find the Power Strip that best suits your needs. So should I start?
No matter what you buy, the price of the product is one of the most important things and the same applies to Power Strip. Most Power Strips are in the price range of high to low. The best Power Strip is listed on the top of list. If the budget doesn’t matter, I recommend you choose the first product.
You can opt for the second place. It’s as good as the first one, but costs a lot less. However, if the budget is a big problem and you are looking for the cheapest Power Strip, you should choose one that costs around.
2. Do you have what you need?
It is important that the Power Strip you buy contains all the features you are looking for. Because if you don’t meet your requirements, how would it be best for you? If you are looking for something future-proof. The first model I listed is the best overall and has all the features you should be looking for in a Power Strip.
Make a list of all the items you are looking for in a Power Strip and then compare them with the models listed. If it suits your functional requirements, you should check the price. If it fits your budget, check out the other benefits Power Strip has to offer. If you have any additional benefits that may be useful to you, hooray! You have just found the best Power Strip test available for your budget.
3. The brand is important!
I always recommend my readers to choose the Power Strip that comes from a well-known brand. Because it will not only be excellent in terms of product quality, but will also offer better customer support that can come in handy if there is a problem with the Power Strip keyword in the future. A brand may be great in US or around the world, but if it doesn’t offer a service near you, it can be a problem. So when choosing a brand, make sure that the customer service or support center is nearby.
4. Check offers
Back then, you had to go to different stores to find out the exact price of the Power Strip, and in some cases there were very few local stores. However, with an increase in e-commerce websites like Amazon US, you can always get the best Power Strip test at a very reliable price. For this reason, I have inserted the link to the Amazon list of products. If this is not urgent, you can wait a few days to check.
5. Guarantee items!
Power Strips from well-known brands are not easily damaged, and even if they do, there is a guarantee that you can repair for free if there is a problem with the manufacturer or a malfunction for no reason. However, if you buy Power Strips from unknown brands that are not guaranteed, there is a good chance that you will end up spending a large amount on repairs and maintenance.
6. Read the reviews
The best way to recognize the Power Strip keyword is to try or use it. But that is not possible. However, there are many customer reviews that explain the pros and cons that can be really helpful. Since this post is all about helping you find the best Power Strip test, I can’t end up writing detailed reviews for each of the products. For this reason, until I get detailed product reviews, my suggestion would go through the actual customer reviews on Amazon.
7. Trustworthy seller
This is usually not the case, but I have had some bad experiences looking for a Power Strip in the offline market. They told me that the model I buy is from a well-known brand. After using it for 2 months when I encountered a problem with the product, I contacted the service center and was made aware that the Power Strip I was wearing was not really made for you by the service and is a first copy.
Following my advice, I would like to ask you to ensure that you shop from reliable sellers like Amazon and other popular stores that offer excellent customer support! In the event of such a scam, you can contact Amazon – report fraudulent activity, help other people avoid the purchase, and also get a refund.
I hope I could help you find the best Power Strip test in US for 2020. Write a comment if I was helpful so that I could stay motivated and find many more guides for different products on the market. If I wasn’t helpful, you could still contact me and point out the mistakes I made (I’m open to accepting them publicly.)
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.