NACON and Eko Software yesterday released a new gameplay video of Rugby 22, the latest installment in the Rugby series. The game will be released on January 27, 2022 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC.
The video released gives fans of the series an in-depth look at the new features of the upcoming title. The focus is on the following improvements and new features:
- Optimized in-game controls: Whether it’s contact positions, rucks or packages, the new control system ensures more responsive and intuitive gameplay and lets fans experience the spirit of rugby even more deeply.
- Better AI More intelligent opponents and more realistic reactions from your own team have greatly improved the simulation experience in Rugby 22. The team at Echo Software specifically optimized the AI with respect to its ability to adapt to tactical game decisions and commands.
- New Difficulty: A new and more complex difficulty level has been added for those looking for a rugby challenge. It offers all rugby professionals a high difficulty level and strong opponents once they master Rugby 22.
Rugby 22 combines all the basic elements of modern rugby: official teams, ongoing tactical changes before and during play, as well as various plays, passes and combinations.
Among other things, Rugby 22 offers:
- Official License: Rugby 22 features the most famous national teams with official players and shirts, including teams from New Zealand, Australia, France, Fiji, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, Wales, Japan and Georgia.
- Alone or with others on the field, Rugby 22 includes single and multiplayer (local or online) and a variety of game modes that pay homage to one of the most sought-after sports in the world.
- career mode: In Career Mode, you have to build your own team and recruit professionals to eventually reach the top division.
- A real rugby experience: Motion-captured animations in Rugby 22 are more realistic than ever and the tactical depth of the game ensures an overall realistic rugby simulation.
- Training: Thanks to new in-game tutorials, even newbies can learn the basics of the game and train extensively to eventually become a pro.
Total coffee specialist. Hardcore reader. Incurable music scholar. Web guru. Freelance troublemaker. Problem solver. Travel trailblazer.