In Week 2 of the 2020 regular season, there were many injuries in the league. Several big stars of the game on both sides of the ball are facing the possibility of missing more than Sunday’s contest.
In this space, we will provide updates about each major injury.
- This 49ers Continued to be haunted to start the season by injuries. They saw a number of stars crowd in the match with them Jets, Including pass-runners Nick Bosa And Solomon Thomas. They Both were tied to the ground Just moments from one another. Like Thomas, Bosa was holding his left knee as he got ready on the field. After the game, head coach Kyle Shanah noticed that Bosa had torn his ACL. For Thomas, ESPN reports That requires more testing on Monday but worries that it is serious. Meanwhile Jimmy Garoppolo (Ankle) did not play in the second part and Nick Mulens Was under the center. According to Shanhan, Geroppolo is likely to deal with ankle sprains. Running back Rahim Mostert (Knee) also left the game.
- The big name of going down due to injury from the argument is so far away Giants Star running back Svcan Barclay. Barclays suffered a knee injury and had an X-ray. The Giants revealed that Barclays had torn his ACL and will be out for this season. Barclays was not the only giant to enter the game as a receiver Sterling Shepard Was also denied due to a toe injury.
- In the first round after P-quarterback Tyrode Taylor, recruit Justin Herbert started the game under the center of the Chargers. Sat out Due to a chest injury before the game. Taylor is now listed as “Week to Week.” Chargers coach Anthony Lee said he would return as a starter as soon as the team became as healthy as Taylor.
- The Panthers, who were running after Christian McCaffrey, were listed as questionable to return to the damage Carolina received to Buks due to the injury of Ha Carol Mustring, but it is now expected that he will do the job. McFarrey likely to play “can’t speak” On the injured reserve, which will shelf it in at least three weeks. . Matt Rule said
- Colt Huge receiver Paris Campbell The field was carted With Indy in the first quarter of the matchup Vikings. Coats interior Jim reports Campbell suffered an MCL injury. Ayello added that Campbell offers a “low% chance” this season. Indie has also lost security Malik Hooker Achilles due to injury. He did not return, and on Monday it was reported that he had a torn ACL and would miss the 2020 season. Per NFL network.
- In Green Bay, star receiver Davant Adams suffered a hamstring injury that needs further testing on Monday.
- Rams Rookie runs back Why Acres (Ribs) for the rest of the game Eagles, And test results are pending.
- Broncos Quarterback Drew Lock Is Denver’s matchup ruled out the rest With Steelers There was an injury to his right shoulder that pushed him into the locker room. He survived the hit with the remaining 7:42 in the first quarter. Denver also lost the No. 1 wide receiver Kurtland Stun for the rest of the game. Sutton reportedly tore his knee and has been out for years, Per Mike Klis of 9 News in DenverR. Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network Sutton faced a torn ACL.
- This Dolphins‘High price angle Byron Jones With a hip injury in the Miami matchup Bill And was ruled, .
- Vikings downgraded linebacker after being listed as a suspect to return to the original Anthony Barr Exit due to shoulder injury. Running back Mike Boone (Excitement) was also out.
- The New York Jets rejected the receiver Breached Perimen For the rest of the afternoon due to a foot injury. Perimen does his ankle and is believed to be “week to week,” Per Adam Shafter of ESPN.
More about these injuries as the news progresses.
Total coffee specialist. Hardcore reader. Incurable music scholar. Web guru. Freelance troublemaker. Problem solver. Travel trailblazer.