French striker Odsonne Edouard is moving from Paris Saint-Germain to Celtic Glasgow and with an estimated transfer fee of 11.4 million euros, the most expensive buy in the Scottish champions’ history.
Experience Europe’s top leagues live and on demand on DAZN. Get a FREE Month Now!
The 20-year-old was loaned to Celtic last season, and the junior international scored a total of eleven goals and four assists in 29 games.
Due to financial fair play: PSG dependent on sales
The transfer is the result of a hearing at UEFA: to avoid penalties for financial fair play, PSG have to rely on €40 to 60 million of transfer proceeds by the end of the month.
- FC Barcelona – Gavi’s debut for Spain stunned the football world: “Where did you come from?”
- Newcastle United and Saudi Arabia: the best deal or last hike in history?
- Wayne Rooney’s Derby County bankruptcy: like a Liverpool council asset
- Pensioner Rummenig: From Killer-Kale to Westphalian Angel of Peace
In addition to Javier Pastor, who has been linked with a move to West Ham, Goncalo Guedes, on loan to Valencia CF, is said to be on the internal sell list.
More from International Football:
- All the rumors from the top league
- Rumors: Gundogan set to replace Iniesta in Barcas
- Gotze on the list of top five clubs?
Total coffee specialist. Hardcore reader. Incurable music scholar. Web guru. Freelance troublemaker. Problem solver. Travel trailblazer.