French striker Odsonne Edouard is moving from Paris Saint-Germain to Celtic Glasgow and with an estimated transfer fee of 11.4 million euros, the most expensive buy in the Scottish champions’ history.
The 20-year-old was loaned to Celtic last season, and the junior international scored a total of eleven goals and four assists in 29 games.
Due to financial fair play: PSG dependent on sales
The transfer is the result of a hearing at UEFA: to avoid penalties for financial fair play, PSG have to rely on €40 to 60 million of transfer proceeds by the end of the month.
- FC Barcelona – Gavi’s debut for Spain stunned the football world: “Where did you come from?”
- Newcastle United and Saudi Arabia: the best deal or last hike in history?
- Wayne Rooney’s Derby County bankruptcy: like a Liverpool council asset
- Pensioner Rummenig: From Killer-Kale to Westphalian Angel of Peace
In addition to Javier Pastor, who has been linked with a move to West Ham, Goncalo Guedes, on loan to Valencia CF, is said to be on the internal sell list.
More from International Football:
- All the rumors from the top league
- Rumors: Gundogan set to replace Iniesta in Barcas
- Gotze on the list of top five clubs?
Total coffee specialist. Hardcore reader. Incurable music scholar. Web guru. Freelance troublemaker. Problem solver. Travel trailblazer.