Launching NACON and Eko Software rugbyThe series returned to consoles two years later. Also on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S for the first time.
rugby 22 Builds on the elements and experiences of its predecessors, but also brings a number of new features to Pitch, including a more realistic AI, a new difficulty mode, the use of photogrammetry to make athletes’ faces more realistic, and many other adjustments. Gameplay improvements.
In addition, famous national teams were in rugbyLicensed including the Wallabies, the official team of Australia and the New Zealand All Blacks, who are known for their sporting achievements.
Rugby 22 features include:
- Official License: rugby 22 The most famous national teams with official players and kits are included, including teams from New Zealand, Australia, France, Fiji, Ireland, Italy, Scotland, Wales, Japan and Georgia.
- Alone or with others in the field: rugby 22 It includes single and multiplayer (local or online) and a variety of game modes that pay homage to one of the most challenging games in the world.
- career mode: In Career Mode, you have to build your own team and recruit professionals to finally reach the top division.
- A real rugby experience: Through motion capture recording, animations are in rugby 22 Be sure to have a generally realistic rugby simulation for an even more realistic and tactical depth of the game than ever before.
- Training: Thanks to new in-game tutorials, even newbies can learn the basics of the game and train extensively to eventually become a pro.
rugby 22 Will be released on January 27, 2022 for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC.
Total coffee specialist. Hardcore reader. Incurable music scholar. Web guru. Freelance troublemaker. Problem solver. Travel trailblazer.