- Caroline Wear has been nominated for the FIFA Puskas Award
- Your goal: a long-range bullet
- vote now
In Derby of all places! On September 7, 2019, the women’s clubs of Manchester, City and United met on the first day of the WSL. Shortly after the break, Veer caught a catch in the break. To be red Attacking from the left, at a distance of a few meters dipped the ball into the corner from a good 25 meters. Hit hit Skyblues A 1-0 success in the city duel eventually.
Number of players
- Altar: 25
- Status: Midfield / Attack
- Club: Manchester City
- National Team: 68 goals for Scotland (9 goals)
- Title: English Cup winners (2014, 2019), Scottish League Cup winners (2011), English League Cup winners (2013, 2019), Scotland’s Player of the Year (2016)
That’s what they say about wear
“The nomination for Wear is very good. He does things that many other players can’t. Many are not technically the ones that are better. You can see that after a few days of training.”*
Kim Little on her Scottish teammate Veer*
Did this long-range shot get enough votes to win the 2020 FIFA Puskas Award?
Total coffee specialist. Hardcore reader. Incurable music scholar. Web guru. Freelance troublemaker. Problem solver. Travel trailblazer.