Alba Berlin and Bayern Munich will meet in the EuroLeague on Thursday. Definitely one of the biggest games of the week. Sportcheck also includes a documentary about Uwe Seeler and a series about the Munich soccer club.
FC Bayern Munich is currently enjoying great media popularity, as not only will Amazon launch a documentary series about the record champions in the coming week, it has also now been announced that a six-part, about RTL history The fictional series is the plan of the most successful German football club. like ?? Editorial Network Germany ?? Reportedly, the series, the script of which comes from “4 Blocks” creators Hanno Hackfort, Richard Kroff and Bob Konrad, is based on the non-fiction book? by Thomas Hutlin. UFA will be responsible for the fiction production. Told from the perspective of some club legends such as Gerd Müller, Sepp Meier, Franz Beckenbauer, Paul Breitner and Uli Honnes, The Greatest German Club is to be born as a multi-layered, historical television epic.
“On the one hand it is an explicitly German story, but it could travel around the world as FC Bayern is popular around the world”, Henning Tewes, managing director RTL Television and co-managing director RTL+, was quoted in the report. Has gone . ?? We plan to shoot in spring 2022. ?? It is not yet decided when the series will be shown.
Beckman Documentary on Seller’s 85.
On November 5, “Uns” Uwe Seeler will turn 85. Undoubtedly one of the greatest German footballers, not based on body size, but on his skill on the pitch and his down-to-earth attitude. The honorary captain of the national team never became a world champion and did not win any international titles with his hamburger SV, but the whole country loves him. Starting 26 October, a documentary about the legend can be seen in the ARD Media Library. On the same day it will run at 11.30 pm in Erste and will be shown again on November 3 at 9 pm ?? Then in the 15 min long version?? Repeated on NDR. The author is Reinhold Beckmann, among others, who spoke to Seeler’s friend Max Lorenz, fans such as Wolfgang Schaubl, Dagmar Berghoff, Rudi Woller and Ollie Dietrich or anniversary wife Ilka before the birthday.
Ski World Cup package for public broadcasters too
Discovery Sports, whose parent company is Eurosport, extended the contract with the FIS promising at least 1,000 live winter sports annually. Now ARD and ZDF have also announced a comprehensive Ski World Cup package which they have secured. By spring 2026, more than 200 FIS events are to be watched per season by public broadcasters, including alpine skiing, ski jumping, cross-country skiing, Nordic combined, freestyle, ski cross and snowboarding. Among other things, you can see German ski jumpers on Holmenkollen in Oslo or while flying over Planica/Slovenia.
«Ski and mountain»: Sport1 and DSV enter into cooperation
We stick with Winter Sports, but switch to Sport1. The sports broadcaster has entered into a content partnership with the German Ski Association (DSV), which provides the print brand “Ski & Berge” to be adapted as a TV format. This is where the name «ski and mountain ?? DSV Magazine ». Infotainment magazine with moderator Ruth Hoffman should be highlighting skiing in all its diversity. Winter sports enthusiasts should find content in articles, travel as well as valuable information and tips on fitness and health topics. Each event also features a star guest in the studio who talks to Hoffman about his career and the findings of competitive and recreational sports. Ski racer Joseph ?? in the first episode on Friday 19 November at 5:30 pm Pepi?? First will be the guest. Six more editions have been announced for this winter, each starting at 6:30 p.m. Friday. Victoria Rebensberg, Simon Schepp, Marcus Eisenbichler and Stephanie Boehler have been confirmed as further guests.
Sport1 from «Rocket League»
If you are into screen sports without real (human) movement then you know eSports1 and eSportsONE. Sport1’s platforms have been showcasing the Rocket League Championship tournament series since last weekend. Initially also live on TV for free on Sport1, which extended the collaboration with video game developer Psyonix by a year. RLCS 2021-22 will continue from Friday to Sunday next weekend. Rocket League means players drive rocket-powered cars to shoot the ball into the goal. The season is looking for the best team in North America and Europe. The first major event will be held from December 8 to December 12.
Program highlights for the next few days:
* Monday, 7 pm: MSV Duisburg – 1. FC Kaiserslautern (Football, Third League, Magenta TV)
* Monday, 11.30 pm.: Third League Pure (Football, 13th Match Day Summary, Sport1)
* Tuesday, 4 pm: Germany – Israel (soccer, Women’s World Cup qualification, ARD)
* Tuesday, 6.30 pm: including 1860 Munich – Schalke 04 (Football. Dfb-Pokal, Skye)
* Tuesday, 8 pm: Borussia Dortmund – FC Ingolstadt (Soccer, DFB-Pokal, 2nd round, Sport 1)
* Tuesday, 8 p.m.: Olympiakos Piraeus – Alba Berlin (Basketball, Euroleague, Magenta TV)
* Tuesday, 8.45 pm: Bayern Munich – Armani Jeans Milan (Basketball, Euroleague, Magenta TV)
* Tuesday, 8.45 pm: including VfL Osnabrück – SC Freiburg (Soccer, DFB-Pokal, Sky)
* Tuesday, 10 pm: DFB-Pokal (Football, Second Round Summary, ARD)
* Wednesdays, 6.30 pm: including Waldhof Mannheim – Union Berlin (Soccer, DFB-Pokal, Sky)
* Wednesday, 8.15 pm: Borussia Monchengladbach – Bayern Munich (Soccer, DFB-Pokal, ARD)
* Wednesday, 20.45: Vardar Skopje – THW Kiel (Handball, Champions League, Servus TV)
* Wednesday, 8.45 pm: Hibernian Edinburgh – Celtic Glasgow (Football from Scotland, Premiership, Sport 1)
* Wednesdays, 8.45 pm: including VfB Stuttgart – 1. FC Cologne (Soccer, DFB-Pokal, Sky)
* Thursday, 11.00 am: WTA Tournament in Cluj (Women’s Tennis from Romania, DAZN)
* Thursday, 7:05 pm: including Rhein-Neckar Löwen – Ballingen-Weilstetten (Handball, Bundesliga, Sky)
* Thursday, 7.30 pm: Butterfield Bermuda Championship (golf, PGA Tournament from Southampton, Sky)
* Thursday, 8 pm: Alba Berlin – Bayern Munich (Basketball, Euroleague, Magenta TV)
* Thursday, 8.45 pm: SG Flensburg-Handvit – HC Motor Zaporozhye (Handball, Champions League, DAZN)
* Thursday, 11 pm: FC Bayern Inside (Magazine, Sport1)
* Friday, 7.30 pm: Including the Bietigheim Steelers – Adler Mannheim (ice hockey, DEL, Magenta TV)
* Friday, 8 pm: SC Potsdam – Black and White Erfurt (Volleyball, Women’s Bundesliga, Sport 1)
* Friday, 8.30 pm: TSG Hoffenheim – Hertha BSC (Football, Bundesliga, DAZN)
* Saturday, 12.45 pm: World Endurance Championship (Bahrain to Motorsport, Eurosport)
* Saturday, 1.30 pm: Bayern Munich – Eintracht Frankfurt (Women’s Football, DFB Cup, BR)
* Saturday, 2 pm: Waldhof Mannheim – 1. FC Saarbrücken (Football, Third League, SWR)
* Saturday, 2.30 pm: WTA Tournament from Courmayur (Women’s Tennis from Italy, DAZN)
* Saturday, 5.45 p.m.: Possibly Buffalo Bulls – Bowling Green Falcons (football, NCAA, ProSieben Maxx)
* Saturday, 8.30 pm: Krelsheim Merlins – Löwen Braunschweig (Basketball, Bundesliga, Magenta TV)
* Saturday, 7 p.m.: World Series (Darts, Ladies Tournament, DAZN)
* Saturday, 8.30 pm: Hamburger SV – Holstein Kiel (Soccer, 2nd Bundesliga, Sport 1)
* Sunday, 3 pm: Medi Bayreuth – FC Bayern Munich (Basketball, Bundesliga, Sport 1)
* Sunday, 4:55 p.m.: Kölner Hai – Krefeld Pinguin (ice hockey, DEL, Sport 1)
* Sunday, 6 p.m.: Minnesota United v Sporting Kansas City (Soccer, MLS, DAZN)
Total coffee specialist. Hardcore reader. Incurable music scholar. Web guru. Freelance troublemaker. Problem solver. Travel trailblazer.