mobile phone with operating system Android, are compatible with many applications in the Google Play Store, such as: an app that allows you to turn on the flashlight by shaking the device, or a platform that is able to block your application with a security pattern; However, there is one that provides you with incredible holographic wallpapers, that means they are images that have a three-dimensional optical effect, how do I get them? Now we will explain.
Look: So you can block apps on your Android phone with a security pattern
This is an app called Forest Live Wallpaper, is available google play store Android, and you won’t need to subscribe or make any payments to use it, although there is a premium version as well. The free version gives you a great list of amazing 3D, HD and 4K images that you can use as wallpaper, and it’s not too complicated to manipulate, as it has a very simple interface.
Look: Android: How to charge your cell phone without connecting it to a power outlet
How to set holographic wallpaper in android?
- First, download the Forest Live Wallpaper app, click Here To get it fast.
- Now, open the application and give it the required permissions so that it can work.
- You will automatically get a carousel with different backgrounds.
- Tap on ‘Download’ or ‘Download’ button to save your favorite images.
- Next step is to click on ‘Set Wallpaper’, here you can see the background in full size.
- Finally, click on ‘Set as Wallpaper’ at the top right.
Ready, you already have your holographic wallpaper, if you want to remove it you don’t need to uninstall the application, just replace it with another image of your choice.
How to Take a Long Exposure Photo with Android
Long exposure photography is a technique used by professional photographers where they set a very slow shutter speed so that more light enters the camera. Basically, the referred technique combines static and dynamic elements to create an artistic and visually distinct image; Besides, you can also do it from your smartphone. Android, so follow the steps which we will indicate below.
- Make sure your phone’s camera Android Is there professional mode or manual mode, if so turn it on.
- Only a few mid-range and high-end smartphones have this function.
- Now, the shutter speed should be high, between 10 and 15 seconds at most, remember that the slower the shutter speed, the more light will enter the camera.
- ISO will depend a lot on where you are, in general it should be low, so you should try alternatives.
- Focus on the place or object you want to photograph, to start with we recommend a road, as the cars and their lights are in constant motion.
- Take photos but, don’t move the cell phone at all, it has to be completely still until the process is over, which will last between 10 and 15 seconds.
- If the cell phone is still not on, chances are that the image will be blurry or blurry.
ready, that’s how you get a long exposure picture, if it doesn’t come out the first time try modifying the iso until you get the ideal effect, it’s a thing to try because it works like this It will also depend on where you are and the light that is there is all around you.
Are you bored in your spare time? Not sure what to do other than browse social networks? Well, we recommend that you try the most downloaded Android games of the week, you can find them out by clicking Here And follow the steps in the note to install them on your device.
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.