Widgets in macOS allow you to get information at a glance or perform tasks with certain applications. We detail here how to add widgets to your Apple computer’s Notification Center.
apples imported Lace Widget iOS in macOS that gives our Macs and MacBooks quick access to lots of information, even for interacting with them macOS Applications without launching them first. It is possible to add, modify the structure and display of Notification Center. Very simple actions which we are explaining in detail below.
How do I add a widget to the Action Center?
Widgets are typically associated with macOS applications. When you install one, if it has a widget, it will be available in your Mac’s widget catalog. Now let’s see how to customize the Action Center.
- Click Date & Time on the far right side of the menu bar.
- The Notification Center then appears.
- Click on the button at the bottom of Notification Center edit widget.
Now you can perform several actions:
- On the left, you have a list of widgets you can add to the Action Center. Hover your mouse over a tile, a button + To appear. Click on it to add it to the Action Center.
- On the right, you can delete a widget by clicking on the button – associated with each.
- Lastly, you can very easily drag and drop each widget to change its position.
- To save your changes, don’t forget to click End.
When you install a new app, don’t forget to check if the widget is available. It can become a part of your daily life and it would be a shame to miss it. you will only haveSet Up Easy Shortcuts on Your Mac and put MacOS Wallpapers That Suits You for customized use.
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.