with WIFI password It usually happens like this: you find out about it, type it into your cell phone, connect to the network and Forgets They usually come back immediately. One or the other might be in a situation in a cafe where the waiter types it directly into his mobile phone to speed it up. Then you might not even know what a password is. But what do you do if you change the WLAN password? need again, For example, to bring another device to the network.
with iOS 16 Luckily, Apple has integrated an easy way to read saved WiFi passwords.
This is how you read saved WiFi passwords on iPhone and iPad
Since iOS 16, Apple users now have an easy way to read saved WiFi passwords. The only requirement is that you use the cell phone through FaceID either fingerprint can unlock.
- ,Adjustment” to open up
- menu item”wireless Internet access” to select
- all the way up”to edit” to select
- Smartphone via Face ID unlocked
- that in the list select Networkwhose password you want to know
- Apart from the networkI” type
- Feather “Password” field tap
- then passphrase in plain text is shown
- by clicking “copy“You can put the password in the clipboard
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.