HMD Global has officially announced that the smartphone Nokia X20 Nokia is the first model from the brand to get the Android 12 update.
It is already available globally, but since the update will be implemented gradually, it may take a few hours for you to receive the installation notification.
Even though it is a budget smartphone, the Nokia X20 will benefit from three major updates, which means it should receive updates to Android 13 and 14 respectively.
What’s new in Android 12?
- New content designed by you – We have fast and smooth animations, new themes, new ways to customize and exclusivity. This uniqueness is really a big change as it gives an extra personality to your device. You choose a wallpaper, the system will automatically select the dominant color from it and automatically color the rest of the interface (notification area, settings, menus, etc.);
- Notification Center has completely changed (we now have 4 quick settings with changed size, brighter colors, etc.);
- Settings Privacy Center – This will allow you to see which applications have used different elements and sensors on your device (microphone, camera, location, etc.). You can also receive real-time notifications when an application uses your sensor and turns it off;
- AVIF image support, so you don’t need to give up image quality for large files.
- audio and haptic effects for more exciting game and audio experiences;
- New double tap function – allows you to activate actions by double tapping on the back of the phone;
- improve the use of the smartphone with one hand;
- Activate Google Assistant by pressing and holding the Power button;
- Extended Screen Capture function – it allows you to take detailed screenshots, even if the original image is not fully visible on the smartphone screen;
- other improvements.
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.