Even if SIM 4G is not getting fast internet or good data speed, then try changing these settings related to mobile, browser.
Mumbai : Now in almost all parts of India 4G internet has come. Tests of 5G Internet are going on in the country. However, 3G and 2G services are still available in the country. But 4G is widely used in the country. Now everyone has smartphones that can use 4G internet and internet connectivity that is suitable for them. Nevertheless, owning one is still out of the reach of the average person. Often we are worried about slow internet in mobile. Your phone is fully connected to the network, but Internet speed is not what you want. (How to increase mobile internet speed)
Even if you have a 4G SIM, you may not get fast internet or good data speed. However, you may have to make some changes to your mobile settings to get faster internet speeds. Subscribers to Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel or the country’s largest telecom company Vodafone-Idea (V) can do this easily.
- Is mobile software up to date? Make sure.
- See if mobile can really give you the internet speed you expect. E.g. Mobile Processor and RAM
- Keep the mobile RAM clean.
- Temporarily stop vpn service
- Turn off mobile notifications.
Sim card related settings
- Inquire in your area which company SIM card has better network and maximum internet speed. You also get the SIM card of that company. If it is not possible to get a new SIM card, then port the existing SIM card to that company.
- See if the SIM card you are currently using is a 4G upgrade or not. If the SIM card is 3G, do not rush to run 4G on it.
Related settings when using wifi router
- Y Fai Mode – AX
- Maximum devices connected – keep 1 to 2.
- Set the frequency channel to something. In short, do not switch to auto mode.
- If you use Wi-Fi, you can decide what you use it for.
- Insist on using only one thing at a time. WhatsApp Calling, PubG, Internet Browser etc. at the same time. Do not use things.
Browser related settings
- Do not use private mode in the browser.
- Turn off the ‘image download’ option when not required in the browser. E.g. Chrome browser.
- Instead of putting voice commands in the browser, try typing with your fingers.
- If you only need to listen to the sound when watching a video on YouTube, keep the resolution of the video to a minimum. If resolution is required, go for maximum HD or 720p.
- Get used to the websites you use every day by adding them to your favorites.
- Preferably use a paid service.
- When choosing a virtual server, make sure that it is in the nearest country.
- Select the server with the least internet load. Ensure that the server load is 40% to 55%.
- If you want to download big files and movies, then use the Internet from 11:30 am to 6 am. Internet speed is highest during this time.
(How to increase mobile internet speed)
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.