Do you already have . is the latest version of WhatsApp? Currently, there are many people who prefer to use the app to be able to communicate with all their friends and thus share memories in photos, videos, GIFs or send each other the funniest memes. Did you know that you can now activate messages that disappear in 24 hours?
Just like you read. But these are not messages that self-destruct or are viewed by your friends. according to portal WABeta information Texts that disappear in 24 hours can be activated if they are not seen by your contacts after they are sent.
It will show a check mark indicating that the message has been completely deleted. This way your conversations are protected from any unforeseen events.
On the other hand, the option to activate self-destructing messages in 24 hours is still in the testing phase in the version of 22.214.171.124 whatsapp beta. So if you want to be the first to get them, you should do the following.
how to get messages that disappear in 24 hours in whatsapp
You will have to wait a few weeks to access the standard version though. WhatsApp, you can go for testing, if you are lucky, beta version. Follow these steps to get it:
- First you have to go to Google Play
- just search there WhatsApp.
- Once inside the WhatsApp tab, scroll down.
- There you will see the option to become a beta tester. If you don’t see it, enter it Contact.
- Accept the terms and you will have to wait a bit to start downloading, if any, the latest version of WhatsApp Beta.
- The first thing you should do is download TestFlight in the App Store.
- When you have installed it, just Open this link to apply for the post WhatsApp for iPhone in Beta
- You should now be redirected back to TestFlight.
- Press accept to get the status and it won’t take much time for WhatsApp beta to be installed on your cell phone.
- It should be noted that WhatsApp beta participants are a bit more limited on the iPhone.
Do you have any problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, you can write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can make the same request from your iPhone through a service exclusive to iOS.
Now, if you have any FAQ, you can fill the form using this link.
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.