December has started and there is less and less time to celebrate Christmas this 25th December and you can already feel the Christmas spirit everywhere, so today we are going to teach you a simple trick so that you can add to the logo WhatsApp The same hat that Santa Claus uses. Would you like to know how to do this? We will explain it in the steps below.
It is important to clarify that this trick only works on terminals with operating systems AndroidUnfortunately it is not yet available for iOS devices. Furthermore, this procedure does not apply only with WhatsApp, but also with other applications such as Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram etc. Here we are telling you all the steps.
how to put christmas hat on whatsapp icon
- The first step is to go to Google and find an image of WhatsApp With Christmas hat.
- The photo should be in PNG format (transparent background). You can search for it in the following way: ‘WhatsApp with Christmas Hat PNG’.
- Now, download the app nova launcher on your Android device.
- After that open the app. It will immediately ask you to customize the new interface that your smartphone will have.
- You can see a slight change on the home screen of your mobile. Next step is to press for a few seconds on the icon of WhatsApp Until the ‘Edit’ option appears.
- Here the app will allow you to modify the icon and even the name.
- Click on the logo section, so that you can access your image gallery.
- Finally choose the logo photo WhatsApp With Christmas hat.
- Now you will see that you will have a Christmas hat on your WhatsApp logo.
Ready, automatically the application icon will appear with your Christmas hat. If you don’t want this kind of appearance anymore WhatsAppJust uninstall Nova Launcher Platform from your mobile device because you do not like it or because December holidays are over.
where to download whatsapp logo with christmas hat png
How to Enable the Button to Create Christmas Stickers on WhatsApp Web
- make sure WhatsApp There are no pending updates in the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
- Now, if you have WhatsApp Web open, tap on the three vertical dots icon in the top right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, choose the one that says Close session.
- Please re-scan the QR code to link your account.
- If it doesn’t appear, try accessing whatsapp web from another browser.
- If you have a beta version, leave it so that the new button appears.
- If you have recently updated the mobile application, wait 24 hours and login to the platform again.
do you have any problem? Do you need to report it? If you have any problem, you can write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to ask any FAQ, you can fill the form using Contact, There all you have to do is enter your phone number in addition to your area code, and then enter your message followed by your identification.
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.