WhatsApp continues to consolidate as Messaging app that most users love Because of its constant updates and new functions.
Some of the tricks of writing in WhatsApp seem very simple and limited, What graphs words, put them in bold on n italics, But many people don’t know that Additional programs may be used to complement Application and make it more attractive.
are here Steps you should follow to change typography of messages that you are going to send and you can decide which typeface to use the most 35 Different.
How to send message on WhatsApp with 35 different fonts? respectively
- In ‘Google’ wants ‘Unicode Text Converter’ and click
- In long bar Write the word you want at the top
- Click on the button that says ‘Display’
- the page will tell you 35 types of fonts with the words you wrote
- Finally, Copy text, paste into chat What you want to send and give to send.
Is it necessary to install an additional application to change fonts in WhatsApp?
To send original messages and surprise your contacts with a variety of fonts, it’s important to know that You will not need to install additional applications or programs that will take up space in the memory of your cell phone, computer, tablet or laptop.
COVID-19 Vaccine News in Mexico:
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.