Did you get the scary message “Cell phone is not compatible”? Here we tell you what to do. WhatsApp One of the applications designed by a large number of users to chat with their friends, family or work colleagues. Through this we can send photos, videos, GIFs, animated stickers and all kinds of documents in Word, PDF, Zip or RAR.
But in some cases there are compatibility issues of our cell phone with the messaging app. So you have to follow these easy steps WhatsApp to function normally.
Surely many people will use these steps 1 November, the date on which WhatsApp It will no longer be compatible with smartphones running the Android operating system Android 4.0.4 and/or earlier. How do I get it?
How to Download WhatsApp on a Non-Compatible Cell Phone
To do this, you have to first take the help of WhatsApp APK. Although some pages offer it to you, the Facebook app has a website from which you can download programs without malware. follow the steps:
- The first thing to do is to check whether our cell phone has Android 5 Lollipop or not.
- If not, and it’s less, you’ll need to enter Web.
- inside of On the page you will find a button that says “Download Now”.
- press it and you will see that Start downloading WhatsApp on your unsupported phone.
- Now install it and you have to grant it Permission to use your Android cell phone normally.
- The best part is that being an officer, you will not lose your conversation, if not restricted at all.
- the only bad thing is that You have to do these steps manually as it will not update automatically by Google Play.
- In the case of the iPhone, there is no way to have WhatsApp on incompatible iOS cell phones.
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.