If you are one of those people who use whatsapp web On your laptop, then you should read it. Facebook-related apps have conquered Telegram, Messenger and others in downloads. While it doesn’t yet have the functions that many people want to do, there are a number of elements that make many people choose to chat with their loved ones.
Feather WhatsApp We can activate messages for photos and videos that are viewed only once and that’s it, you’ll prevent it from being stored on your friends’ cell phones. Similarly, the app is working on a tool that allows you to delete the notifications sent to your co-workers within 24 hours.
vision: WhatsApp: Trick to activate Unicode text to modify the font in the app
But the application has many tricks not only in its mobile version, but also for users who prefer to interact on a large screen, as is the case with a PC or computer.
is about whatsapp web. Never want to appear “online” again when you’re connected to a laptop platform? Well, this is the sensational trick that you should try and test now.
How to not show “online” in WhatsApp Web
In order to be able to add this tool that will be of great help to you, you will need to download a series of extensions that will serve as complements whatsapp web And thus never “online” appear in the app again:
- First you need to open Google Chrome or configure it as the main browser.
- then download WAIncognito.
- This extension will allow you to enter WhatsApp Web in Incognito mode, from the browser.
- All you have to do is scan the QR code.
- After that, a function will appear to use WhatsApp Web in the new mode.
- Activate “incognito mode” and thus never again, your last connection time will not change when you want to check a message.
- You can continue to chat normally with your friends even without appearing “online” on PC.
Be careful, it should be noted that this only works using WhatsApp Web from the browser, this means that if you use the native Windows 10 app, it may not work.
Do you have any problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, you can write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can make the same request from your iPhone through a service exclusive to iOS.
Now, if you have any FAQ, you can fill the form using this link.
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.