Scots celebrated a lot there victory Italy in the final euro 2020 against England. After the final whistle, in fact, thousands of people took to the streets of Scotland to celebrate with the Italian fans in the country. While the Scottish media paid tribute to the cup won by the Azzurri wembleyIn George Square, in the heart of Glasgow, a group of Scottish fans began to sing and wave the tricolor to celebrate the song’s success. National against your English rivals. Also there was a parade of cars and the noise of horns and horns in Edinburgh, with many public places such as pubs. Expose The tricolor inside the room where the game was telecasted.
Video: twitter/@[email protected][email protected]_Audrey
- Christian de Sica teases the British: “Goodbye, you have little to do with Europe”
- “I win, you Magnatev you lemon”: Ciro Immobile’s revenge after Italy’s victory at Euro 2020
- Euro 2020, not just assets: Kane throws himself up and rises again – VIDEO
- Euro 2020, from “Dolarumma” to the best player, the parable of the blue goalkeeper who remembers Paolo Rossi
- Euro 2020, video of English fans waiting to beat the Italians? No! they were english fans
- Euro 2020, Mattarella and Draghi receive the heroes of Wembley and Berrettini: «Worthy venture». Chiellini dedicates victory to Astori – VIDEO
- English fans and petition to replay final against Italy “with a non-partisan referee”
- “Earthquake of Happiness”: the screams of the fans at the party for Euro2020 recorded as an earthquake by Ingv
- Mother’s blue heart. From Chiesa to Florenzi, European champions call their mothers (and girlfriends) after victory – VIDEO
- Return to Italy, meeting with Mattarella and the party. Azzurri. the day after
- 20,600,000 spectators in Italy for the Eurofinals. In Great Britain the number was 30,950,000, the largest viewership since Diana’s funeral.
- Azurri arrives at Euro 2020, Fiumicino. Scream from the track: «Déj Roberto, Great Mancio» – VIDEO
- Euro 2020, silver medal rejected by the British. a scam? No, an established practice in sport
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.