Are you thinking of buying a new game console but confused between PS4 Pro and PS5? If yes, you are lucky to land here. Today I will talk about various reasons to buy or not to buy PS5. What could be the underlying issues and problems with PS5? Players always take an in-depth look at the functionality, problems, advantages, and disadvantages of a console before purchasing it. Scroll down to find out more!
The release of PlayStation 5 is giving goosebumps to the players. So far Sony has already offered the best game consoles such as 4K, Blur ray and DVD technology. So what’s next? 8 thousand? More storage space? High processing power? If you don’t feel like spending too much, it’s not worth waiting for PS5! In addition to all the features, the advantages and disadvantages, it is almost certain that PS5 will come with a high price! So, let’s start now to discuss everything in depth to get a clear view of things.
Reasons to buy PS5: benefits
Whenever new things come on the market, it is assumed that it will bring new features. It is always exciting to be the first buyer of newly released consoles. Let’s discuss the few reasons to buy PS5 at launch.
What’s new with PS5?
- Experience a new level of play with PS5: When Cerny was asked about PlayStation 5 VR capacity and if a next generation PSVR headset will boot alongside it, he said: “I won’t go into the details of our VR strategy today besides saying that VR is very important to us and that the current PSVR headset is compatible with the new console.
- SSD memory: Cerny also claimed that PlayStation 5 will be incorporated with a solid state drive (SSD) for storage. This is a big deal as it allows games to be loaded and played much, much faster than a standard hard drive (HDD), allowing players to have faster fun with their PS5 games.
- Powerful CPU and graphics: More CPU and GPU power will bring surprises into games. Playstation5 will come with a kind of processor and graphics that will surely meet your expectations. In this gaming hardware, the next CPU will be based on the third generation of AMD’s Ryzen processor line which provides eight cores and the company’s new 7nm Zen 2 microarchitecture. In addition, PS5 will come equipped with a custom Radeon GPU that has the capability, a ray tracing technology never seen before.
- Audio unit: Cerny said: “As a player, it was a little frustrated that the audio didn’t change too much between PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.” The PS5 will come with a custom 3D audio unit installed within its AMD processr.
- Wireless charging for controller.
- Backwards compatibility
- Loading time is reduced to Null.
- Screen resolution: Wasn’t that 4K enough? what’s in 8k? more clarity? After 4K, now it’s 8K. Screen resolution refers to the number of pixels. IN full HD, horizontal resolution VS Verticle’s resolution is 1920 pixels against 1080 pixels. IN 4K, it’s 3480 pixels versus 2160 pixels. And now in 8K, it would be 7680 pixels against 4320 pixels. This shows that 8K has four times more pixels than 4K and 16 times the number of Full HD. Amazing!
Reasons to buy PS5
Buyers in advance
- Nothing can beat the feeling of being an early adopter.
- Each new launch takes place in a 5-year interval, so bringing a brand new console home makes you feel like a KING!
Choose new games
- You can take the newly launched games when the console is launched.
- So, you would be the first to try new games with 8K.
Reasons not to buy PS5: problems
For many reasons to buy PS5, there are a few reasons not to buy PS5.
- Being a buyer in advance has many disadvantages. This means that you are buying something before getting enough reviews! Reviews will only come out after use!
- Secondly, only after use, players can discover hardware or software problems. or if the company plans to update the next release set, you’ll miss it! However, software updates have no problems but hardware updates cannot be added / changed.
- In addition, with the release of the console, there are also not many exclusive games released. These will perhaps arrive after some time. So what is the use of the new PS4 if you can’t find anything interesting to play on!
Problems with PS5
Price would be the main problem with PS5. Many buyers would step back due to the high prices at the time of release.
I found that the intended design was not as appealing and elegant as with the PS4 pro.
The PS5 is ready for launch on June 11, however, the Xbox Series X may be delayed !!
Well, readers, I have shared all the reasons to buy PS5 and reasons not to buy PS5. I hope you would like this full PS5 review.
Buying it or not is completely your call. I have discussed all the advantages and associated problems.
Quote in the comments if you have any doubts!
Share your feedback. Thanks!
The PS5 post Reason to buy or not to buy: problems, problems, advantages (full PS5 review) appeared first on TechZimo.
Coffee enthusiast. Travel scholar. Infuriatingly humble zombie fanatic. Thinker. Professional twitter evangelist.