Rita Ora breaks self-separation rule by throwing birthday party after private gig of payments in Egypt

Rita Ora breaks self-separation rule by throwing birthday party after private gig of payments in Egypt

This Mail on SundaY reports that Aura flew to Egypt on November 21 in a private jet to perform at Cairo’s Five Star W Hotel, for which she was paid a six-figure amount.

The next day she was reported to have returned to England and had to be self-isolated for 14 days according to government quarantine rules.

At the time, gatherings of more than six people inside the house were banned, while restaurants were closed except for take-way or drive-from.

Sunday Mail The President of Egypt, Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, was booked for the aura among the participants in the Cairo program.

Ora has now issued a second apology following the one he did to throw the party in the first place and said he plans to donate any profits from the concert.

“Recently I went to Egypt to give a performance at a corporate event for a private company, where my travel party followed protocol and presented negative covid tests on admission as required by the Egyptian authorities,” he said.

Rita Ora said she was ‘mortified’ after breaking the lockdown rules

(Rex features)

“After returning to Britain, I should follow the government’s advice and keep myself isolated for the required period of time. As you know, I do not follow the government’s advice and… I apologize again, unnecessarily.

“My message to them is simple: please don’t. The guilt and shame I have inflicted this week for my mistake is not worth it. Instead, continue to listen to government advice and the voices of NHS heroes and take the necessary precautions. “

He added that he hoped to “one day make it to the masses who have supported me so much over the years and, in particular, to the heroes of the NHS”.

After news of the birthday party broke, Ora said she was “mortified” and “deeply sorry” for her actions. She also offered to pay a 10,000 fine – the maximum fine for breaking down down restrictions against large gatherings.

However, My London A spokesman for Kensington and Chelsea Council refused to pay the fine, it was reported on Friday 4 December.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here