The holidays in Turkey didn’t go as planned for Alisha’s family. Her 10-year-old daughter, who had a henna tattoo on her arm, is now suffering from chemical burns: ” his skin smelled like rotten flesh, it was terrible ”, she tells DailyStar.
Little Gomorrah’s temporary tattoo began to fade when she returned from vacation in the UK. After 10 days, blisters appeared and his hand turned bright red (picturesAfter going to the doctor, he was prescribed antibiotics. Doctors believe that the burn was caused by a chemical commonly found in black rosemary.
“I would tell other parents not to let their kids get these tattoos. I didn’t know that rosemary contained paraphenylenediamine, I didn’t even know what it was! Mom said. “I didn’t think tattoos could make her so jealous.”
Before getting a henna tattoo, it is really advisable to get an allergy test done. “When I saw the burn, I did some research because I didn’t know what it could be. I realized there was actually a lot in common with these tattoos. Luckily for Gomorrah, there was no more serious reaction” , the mother concluded.
Amateur web specialist. General food junkie. Typical zombie enthusiast. Avid music trailblazer. Lifelong explorer.