Sivatsova-Sedushkina said she was detained because of her stocking on March 25, the day security forces arrived at her home, removed the red and white ribbons from the balcony, and then took her to the police department, where He wrote a protocol for picketing. The court sentenced him to a fine of 2030 Belarusian rubles (about 22 thousand UAH).
“I returned from court and in the evening of the same day, around 19.28, I went to the driving course – they started at 20.00. As soon as I left the arch of the house, four security officers in balacloves and black clothing. Contacted me from behind. did. […] I think I was actually quite visible: white jacket and trainers, blue cropped jeans and white stockings with a red stripe made by Mark Formale, which was half-visible. But is it a violation? I walked in peace, did not interfere with anyone and did not touch anyone, ”the woman said.
Siloviki, she said, said that “the socks had the wrong color.”
The police again made a protocol, and a short time later the court fined him 2,320 Belarusian rubles (about 25 thousand UAH).
The publication notes that such socks from Mark Formale, which Sivatsova-Sedushkina wore, are no longer on sale.
- The white-red-white flag was the state flag of Belarus from 1991 to 1995 and is used extensively as opposition symbols by participants in street protests who disagree with the official results of the 2020 presidential elections.
- Belarus in January Large fines for use White-red-white flags, and Minsk police ReportedFlags hanging of this color on windows, balconies and facades are similar to capturing a mass event – picketing – and will be punished accordingly as an undisclosed action.
- In November 2020, Alexander, who considers himself President of Belarus Lukashenka called this flag a “fascist symbol”.
- In Belarus since August 9, 2020, protests by people who disagree with the results of the presidential election have continued. According to official figures, Won them In power since 1994, Lukashenka, for whom 80.1% of voters voted. Belarusian opposition Svetlana Tikhanovskaya took second place with 10.1% of the vote. At the same time, optional exhaust pole See the opposite picture – A confident victory for Tikhanovsna.
- Belarusian security forces used rallies violently Stun grenades, rubber bullets and water cannons… During protests, hundreds of protesters were injured and wounded. According to the Human Rights Center “Visna”, in the country since August More than 25 thousand people detained, In total he received 83 thousand days of arrest. Officials announced Four deceased protestors, Protest – About eight.
- On 23 September, Lukashenko held a secret opening ceremony for the first time in the history of Belarus. Not announced And Not on television… many states including United States, Great Britain, Canada, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Denmark Ukraine And the Czech Republic, Inauguration of Lukashenka not recognized.
- The opposition insists on holding new elections in Belarus. Lukashenka said that first of all, the country needs to change the constitution (the draft of the new constitution, according to them, Present in 2021), And only then will there be new elections.
- European Union 2 October Introduced restrictive measures against 40 individualsThe presidential election is responsible for the violent suppression of results and peaceful protests. 6 November EU Ban against Lukashenka And 14 more Belarusian officers. 17 December EU Introduced the third package of restrictions The restrictive measures against Belarus affected 29 people and seven organizations.
Amateur web specialist. General food junkie. Typical zombie enthusiast. Avid music trailblazer. Lifelong explorer.