Looking for expert advice to buy the best clamp meter for hvac? Experts are here with the list of the best rated clamp meter for hvac available in U.S. for 2020.
You will invest your hard earned money buying this clamp meter for hvac and I don’t want you to regret it. That is why I have spent a lot of time researching, reviewing, and comparing. To finally get to this list!
Fluke 902 FC HVAC True-RMS Clamp Meter
- 200 µa dc current measurements to measure flame rod
- Extended resistance range to measure thermistors up to 60k Ω
- Capture flue gas temperature
- Fluke connects your meter to your phone through Bluetooth to help you get more done faster and safer
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
UEI Test Instruments DL479 True RMS HVAC/R Clamp Meter, AC 600 Amp
1 used from $84.99
- True RMS
- 600A AC; Clamp Meter
- 750V AC/600V DC; Resistance 60MΩ
Klein Tools CL312 Digital Clamp Meter, HVAC Electrical Tester with TRMS, for AC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Continuity, Temp, More
- Clamp Meter with automatically ranging true mean squared (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Measures AC current via the clamp and AC/DC voltage, DC microamps, resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance and test diodes via the test leads
- Thermocouple probe measures temperature
- Built to withstand a 3.3-foot (1 m) drop
- CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
UEi Test Instruments DL369 Digital Clamp-On Meter
4 used from $57.03
- Digital Clamp-on Meter with Test Leads, Pouch
- Test lead storage
- 750VAC/1000VDC, 4000μF Capacitance, 2000 μA AC/DC
- Non-Contact Voltage, 400A AC, Min/Max
- 40MΩ Resistance/Continuity, Frequency/Duty Cycle, Diode Test
Clamp Meter, HVAC Meter with K-Type Thermocouple, Differential Temperature, True RMS Klein Tools CL450
- Electrical Tester measures AC/DC voltage up to 1000V, 600A AC Current, 60M Resistance, DC millivolts and microamps
- Amp Clamp with automatically ranging True Root Mean Squared (TRMS) measurement technology for accuracy CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- Clamp measures AC current and inrush current
- Two K-Type thermocouple ports for differential temperature measurements
- Test leads measure AC/DC voltage, DC micro amp, resistance, LoZ, continuity, frequency, duty-cycle, capacitance, and diodes
UEi Test Instruments DL379B Digital HVAC Clamp Meter
1 used from $108.44
- Cat IV 300V/cat III 600V
- Hi/Lo noncontact voltage 24600V AC
- 4000Μf capacitance/2000 AC/DC/resistance 40M
- Diode check, min/max, continuity
Fluke 116/323 Kit HVAC Multimeter and Clamp Meter Combo Kit
1 used from $242.20
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter features built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter features micro amps to test flame sensors
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Fluke 323 true RMS clamp meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
- Fluke 323 true rms clamp meter features true RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on nonlinear signals
KAIWEETS Digital Clamp Meter T-RMS 6000 Counts, Multimeter Voltage Tester Auto-ranging, Measures Current Voltage Temperature Capacitance Resistance Diodes Continuity Duty-Cycle (AC/DC CURRENT)
- True-RMS clamp meter: This multimeter can accurately measure AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Frequency or Duty Cycle, Resistance, Capacitance and also provides Diode, Continuity and Temperature tests. True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads. Easy to use for labs factories and household.
- LowZ & LPF: Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage. Low Pass Filter (LPF) for accurate measurement of variable frequency drive signals when measuring motors and transformer. To measure the current you need to clamp the meter around one of the wires and not the whole power cord.
- NCV Detection Function: Non-contact voltage detection effectively check electrical status through measuring EM field intensity without touching any wires; The NCV button lies on the right side. Simply place your thumb on it and push.
- Multi-function: Two-color backlit LCD Display - When the voltage > 80V, the current > 3A, the LCD backlit screen turns red to warn you of high voltage/ LED Flashlight / Temperature Measurement for liquids and air conditioning ports included K-Type Thermocouple / Low Battery Indication / Auto power off after 15 minutes inactivity.
- Safety Guarantee: Safety standard IEC 61010-1, CAT III 600V. Double insulation. 36 Months product warranty provided. 7/24 Customer Service.
Milwaukee 2236-20 Clamp Meter Hvac/R
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in Japan
- Measures up to 600 amps AC/DC, Large 1.30” jaw opening
- Thin Jaw Profile for easier wire measurement in panels or in bundles
Klein Tools (KLEBE) CL320 Digital Clamp Meter, HVAC Electrical Tester with TRMS, for AC Current and AC/DC Voltage
- Clamp Meter measures AC current and NCVT via clamp and ACDC voltage, resistance, frequency, DC microamps, capacitance, duty cycle, diode test, and continuity via test-leads, and temperature with thermocouple
- Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- Backlit LCD for ease of viewing in low light
- Automatically ranging True Root Mean Squared TRMS measurement technology for accuracy
- Test lead holder on side of clamp and optional magnetic hanger for meter Cat. Nos. 69445 or 69417 for hands free operation
clamp meter for hvac Buyer’s Guide 2020
I have spent a long time including the above clamp meter for hvac. Just to mention, I went through about 39 hours, 108 Product to buy and test 5 of the clamp meter for hvac I listed.
When buying a clamp meter for hvac, there are always a few things to keep in mind. I want to share it with you. If you are not convinced by the list above, you can check these factors and find the clamp meter for hvac that best suits your needs. So should I start?
No matter what you buy, the price of the product is one of the most important things and the same applies to clamp meter for hvac. Most clamp meter for hvacs are in the price range of high to low. The best clamp meter for hvac is listed on the top of list. If the budget doesn’t matter, I recommend you choose the first product.
You can opt for the second place. It’s as good as the first one, but costs a lot less. However, if the budget is a big problem and you are looking for the cheapest clamp meter for hvac, you should choose one that costs around.
2. Do you have what you need?
It is important that the clamp meter for hvac you buy contains all the features you are looking for. Because if you don’t meet your requirements, how would it be best for you? If you are looking for something future-proof. The first model I listed is the best overall and has all the features you should be looking for in a clamp meter for hvac.
Make a list of all the items you are looking for in a clamp meter for hvac and then compare them with the models listed. If it suits your functional requirements, you should check the price. If it fits your budget, check out the other benefits clamp meter for hvac has to offer. If you have any additional benefits that may be useful to you, hooray! You have just found the best clamp meter for hvac test available for your budget.
3. The brand is important!
I always recommend my readers to choose the clamp meter for hvac that comes from a well-known brand. Because it will not only be excellent in terms of product quality, but will also offer better customer support that can come in handy if there is a problem with the clamp meter for hvac keyword in the future. A brand may be great in US or around the world, but if it doesn’t offer a service near you, it can be a problem. So when choosing a brand, make sure that the customer service or support center is nearby.
4. Check offers
Back then, you had to go to different stores to find out the exact price of the clamp meter for hvac, and in some cases there were very few local stores. However, with an increase in e-commerce websites like Amazon US, you can always get the best clamp meter for hvac test at a very reliable price. For this reason, I have inserted the link to the Amazon list of products. If this is not urgent, you can wait a few days to check.
5. Guarantee items!
clamp meter for hvacs from well-known brands are not easily damaged, and even if they do, there is a guarantee that you can repair for free if there is a problem with the manufacturer or a malfunction for no reason. However, if you buy clamp meter for hvacs from unknown brands that are not guaranteed, there is a good chance that you will end up spending a large amount on repairs and maintenance.
6. Read the reviews
The best way to recognize the clamp meter for hvac keyword is to try or use it. But that is not possible. However, there are many customer reviews that explain the pros and cons that can be really helpful. Since this post is all about helping you find the best clamp meter for hvac test, I can’t end up writing detailed reviews for each of the products. For this reason, until I get detailed product reviews, my suggestion would go through the actual customer reviews on Amazon.
7. Trustworthy seller
This is usually not the case, but I have had some bad experiences looking for a clamp meter for hvac in the offline market. They told me that the model I buy is from a well-known brand. After using it for 2 months when I encountered a problem with the product, I contacted the service center and was made aware that the clamp meter for hvac I was wearing was not really made for you by the service and is a first copy.
Following my advice, I would like to ask you to ensure that you shop from reliable sellers like Amazon and other popular stores that offer excellent customer support! In the event of such a scam, you can contact Amazon – report fraudulent activity, help other people avoid the purchase, and also get a refund.
I hope I could help you find the best clamp meter for hvac test in US for 2020. Write a comment if I was helpful so that I could stay motivated and find many more guides for different products on the market. If I wasn’t helpful, you could still contact me and point out the mistakes I made (I’m open to accepting them publicly.)
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.