Looking for expert advice to buy the best passive 3d glasses? Experts are here with the list of the best rated passive 3d glasses available in U.S. for 2020.
You will invest your hard earned money buying this passive 3d glasses and I don’t want you to regret it. That is why I have spent a lot of time researching, reviewing, and comparing. To finally get to this list!
Elikliv KX-60 3D Active Shutter Glasses, 4Pack Rechargeable 3D Glasses Compatible with Epson Projector, Sony Panasonic Samsung 3D TVs, PowerLite Home Pro Cinema
- 【Compatible with Epson 3D Projectors】 The 3D Active Shutter Glasses can't works with all DLP-LINK projectors; Compatible with Epson Sony projector, such as Epson Home Cinema 2150/3000/3100/3500 projectors; PowerLite Home Cinema 2040/5020UB/5020UBe/5040UB/5040UBe projectors,etc...
- 【Support 3D TVs】The Blue-tooth Active 3D Glasses is applied to 3D device which transfers via 3D Blue Tooth signal, such as 3D TVs; Compatible with LG/Sony/Panasonic/Sharp/Toshiba/Mitsubishi/Philips/Samsung 3D TV. (Please confirm if your TV supports BT 3D function before purchasing)
- 【Rechargeable 3D Glasses】 The 3D Rechargeable Glasses comes with built-in rechargeable battery, powered by micro USB port, charge 2.5 hours supports 35 hours continuously working time; Auto power off function, energy efficiency.
- 【Light-weight Design】 Lightweight, with 25g net weight, foldable and flexible bracket, comfortable to wear; Our 3D glasses is suitable for adults and children.
- 【More Features】 Super high refresh rate, high transmission lenses with bright 3D video image, no flickering, ensures perfect visual quality and optimum 3D experience.
BOBLOV DLP Link 3D Glasses Active 4Pcs Family Pack 3D Shutter Eyewear for Adults and Kids for All 3D DLP Projectors Can't Compatible with Epson, Sony Projectors
- ❤【Quick compatibility with DLP-LINK projector (Can't Compatible with Epson, Sony Projectors)】❤ The Active Shutter 3D Glasses use "DLP Link" as their sync method, quickly works with all DLP Link projectors, Compatible with Optoma/BenQ/Acer/Vivitek/Panasonic/Dell/Viewsonic/LG/Samsung/Mitsubishi dlp-link projectors. (Note: Can't Compatible with Epson, Sony Projectors, also can't work with TVs)
- ❤【Outstanding Features】❤ Our dlp link 3d glasses adopts the newest active shutter technology, super fast 144Hz refresh rate, High definition, no ghosting images, no flickering, delivers a great 3D viewing experience for you !
- ❤【Left/Right Eye Rotation】❤ If you have our Active 3D Glasses on and don't see the effect of 3D, just need to single clicking the power button again to flip the left and right eye views; Very convenient, no need to operate the dlp projector.
- ❤【Long Lasting Battery】❤ The active 3d dlp glasses comes with built-in high capacity rechargeable battery, continuous working 45 hours after fully charged with USB , standby time 180 days; Auto 5 seconds Stand by and 5 minutes Shut Off, save energy and stable.
- ❤【Lightweight & Comfortable】❤ Lightweight and portable to take, also can be worn very comfortably in front of regular glasses, comfortable to wear for a long time ; The Adults and kids 3d glasses comes with a micro usb cable for charging, a cleaning cloth, a cloth pouch for storage, a zippered glasses case and the manual.
Elikliv JX60 3D Glasses 4 Pack, Rechargeable 3D Active Shutter Glasses Compatible with Epson 3D Projectors, TDG-BT500A TDG-BT400A TY-ER3D5MA TY-ER3D4MA, Sony, Panasonic, Samsung 3D Blue Tooth TVs
- Compatible with Blue Tooth projectors, like Sony, Epson; cant support all DLP projectors
- Support 3D Device: It is applied to 3D device which transfers via 3D Blue tooth signal
- Super high refresh rate, high contrast and brightness, providing vivid clear 3D viewing experience as you want
- Rechargeable glasses: Built in rechargeable battery for added convenience, Charge 2.5 hours, can work for approximately 35 hours
- Stylish design and lightweight, Foldable and flexible bracket, suitable for all age groups and offering you a comfortable wearing experience
Wireless 3D Stereo Glasses Kit with Emitter for nVIDIA Graphics Card (3D Vision Kit1, 2)
- Designed for comfort and style
- Maximum 3D Ready display flexibility
- Highest quality stereoscopic 3D solution
- Convert standard games into stereoscopic 3D
- Support for pure 120 hertz LCD monitors
Goswot 144Hz Rechargeable DLP Active Shutter Eyewear for Optoma Acer Vivitek Dell LG and All The Other DLP-Link Projectors(Pack of 8)
1 used from $63.37
- Fully Compatible with all DLP Link 3D Projectors(e.g. Optoma Acer Vivitek Dell LG and All the Other DLP-Link Projectors)
- Frequency: 96-144Hz
- Operating time for one full charge: 30- 40 hours
- Nice looking with outstanding quality
- 3 months money back guarantee
DLP Link 3D Glasses, ELEPHAS 144Hz Rechargeable Active Shutter Eyewear for Most DLP-Link 3D Projectors- Acer, ViewSonic, BenQ Vivitek, Optoma, Panasonic, Dell, Viewsonic (4 Pack)
- Next generation super fast 144Hz refresh rate, ahead of other 120Hz or 96Hz product's level.
- Fashion desigh, beautiful color stands out among other dull black ones. Lightweight and portable to take, comfortable for long time wearing.
- 178° wide viewing angle enables you to watch large screen movies without distortion, providing you a superior 3D visual experience.
- Built-in high capacity rechargeable batteries allows you playing up to 30 hours continuously. Indicator Light for showing Battery status.
- Easy Operation: Simple One Button Operation with Auto 5 seconds Stand by and 5 minutes Shut Off, detailed user manual included.
Sony TDG-BT500A Active 3D Glasses for Sony KDL-55W900A 55-Inch 240Hz 1080p LED HDTV
4 used from $34.99
- Brace yourself for pure 3D excitement that feels like you're standing alongside the actors.
- Through advanced Active 3D technology, immerse yourself in Full HD 1080p clarity and phenomenal 3D picture quality.
- Only compatible with Sony KDL-43W800C, KDL-50W800C, KDL-55W800C, KDL-65W850C, KDL-75W850C; XBR-55X850C, 55X900C, 55X930D, 65X850C, 65X900C, 65X930C, 65X930D, 65X950B, 75X850C, 75X910C, 75X940C, 75X940D, 85X950B
VISIONHMD Bigeyes H1 3D Video Glasses with HDMI Input
1 used from $182.81
- NOT VR. These are video glasses which are great to watch regular movie or 3D movie privately. You can connect to 3D Movie Online, Netflix, Apple TV,... etc. and watch wherever you like. BUT NOT IDEAL for TEXT, OFFICE WORKING, or CAD DRAWING
- Kindly follow the instruction manual provided with the product and contact the seller in case of any further queries.
- The incredible 3D image is composed by two individual LCDs. This technology simulates human eyes so you are able to enjopy a comfortable experience of 3D environment. BIGEYES H1 also delivers sharp and clear picture quality. Each eye equipped a 1280x720 LCD. Accept 2D and 3D Side-by-Side Horizontal video. HDCP compatible, support 720p, 1080i, 1080p video format.
- HDMI input, easy connection to Blu-ray 3D player, DVD player, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, iphone, ipad; also ideal to work as an FPV goggles (RF receiver not included) only for done's controller with HDMI output. Remarks: It is not recommend if your main use is Gaming, Electronic book reading or Office working.
- Support adjustable inter-pupillary distance; compact, lightweight for long term comfort wearing; also support nearsighted between 0 ~ 5.0 D
LG AG-S250 3D Active Shutter Glasses for 2011 LG 3D Plasma HDTVs
9 used from $39.06
- Rechargeable batteries means you never need to replace the batteries, simply plug them into the USB port on your TV
- Comfortable and lightweight for hours of enjoyable viewing
- These glasses are only compatible with the PW350, PZ550, PZ750 and PZ950 family of TVs
- They are not compatible with any TVs from LG's 2010 model line
- These glasses are only compatible with the PW350, PZ550, PZ750 and PZ950 family of TVs
Hi-SHOCK RF Pro Oxid Diamond | 3D Active Glasses for FullHD/HDR / 4k EPSON Projector Powerlite Home Cinema 2000, 2030, 2040, 2045, 3000, 3500, 3600e, 4030UB, 5020, 750HD | Rechargeable
- ✓ Dual View 3D Glasses | Beside the 3D function the viewer is able to switch to 2D-replay anytime during 3D-replay by simple keypress. The function contributes to enable everyone in a family to enjoy a 3D movie together independent to a preference for 2D or 3D.
- ✓ Dual Play | With this display your 3D-glasses allow you to experience an ultimate full screen gaming experience for 2 players. In 2D-games players regularly see their game on one half of the screen. Thanks to the 3D-technology both players are able to see the game simultaneously on a full screen with just one click.
- ✓ Simul View | This glasses allow a parallel replay of 2 independent contents. As viewer A watches a TV show, viewer B is able to surf on the internet at the same time with the same device. Every viewer sees the associated content on a full screen.
- ✓ Safety & quality: CE, FCC, ROHS, CB, REACH certified product. IMPORTANT NOTE Application of inferior 3D glasses may result in negative features or impair your well-being.
- ✓ Designed for optimal lenses coverage even over Prescription Eyewear. With its special design choice of light and flexible materials this glasses are so comfortable that you almost don’t feel them on your skin. 39 grams of weight make this glasses as light as polarizing glasses. The dust-rejecting SOFT COAT surface ensure a safe and pleasant fitting.
passive 3d glasses Buyer’s Guide 2020
I have spent a long time including the above passive 3d glasses. Just to mention, I went through about 21 hours, 130 Product to buy and test 6 of the passive 3d glasses I listed.
When buying a passive 3d glasses, there are always a few things to keep in mind. I want to share it with you. If you are not convinced by the list above, you can check these factors and find the passive 3d glasses that best suits your needs. So should I start?
No matter what you buy, the price of the product is one of the most important things and the same applies to passive 3d glasses. Most passive 3d glassess are in the price range of high to low. The best passive 3d glasses is listed on the top of list. If the budget doesn’t matter, I recommend you choose the first product.
You can opt for the second place. It’s as good as the first one, but costs a lot less. However, if the budget is a big problem and you are looking for the cheapest passive 3d glasses, you should choose one that costs around.
2. Do you have what you need?
It is important that the passive 3d glasses you buy contains all the features you are looking for. Because if you don’t meet your requirements, how would it be best for you? If you are looking for something future-proof. The first model I listed is the best overall and has all the features you should be looking for in a passive 3d glasses.
Make a list of all the items you are looking for in a passive 3d glasses and then compare them with the models listed. If it suits your functional requirements, you should check the price. If it fits your budget, check out the other benefits passive 3d glasses has to offer. If you have any additional benefits that may be useful to you, hooray! You have just found the best passive 3d glasses test available for your budget.
3. The brand is important!
I always recommend my readers to choose the passive 3d glasses that comes from a well-known brand. Because it will not only be excellent in terms of product quality, but will also offer better customer support that can come in handy if there is a problem with the passive 3d glasses keyword in the future. A brand may be great in US or around the world, but if it doesn’t offer a service near you, it can be a problem. So when choosing a brand, make sure that the customer service or support center is nearby.
4. Check offers
Back then, you had to go to different stores to find out the exact price of the passive 3d glasses, and in some cases there were very few local stores. However, with an increase in e-commerce websites like Amazon US, you can always get the best passive 3d glasses test at a very reliable price. For this reason, I have inserted the link to the Amazon list of products. If this is not urgent, you can wait a few days to check.
5. Guarantee items!
passive 3d glassess from well-known brands are not easily damaged, and even if they do, there is a guarantee that you can repair for free if there is a problem with the manufacturer or a malfunction for no reason. However, if you buy passive 3d glassess from unknown brands that are not guaranteed, there is a good chance that you will end up spending a large amount on repairs and maintenance.
6. Read the reviews
The best way to recognize the passive 3d glasses keyword is to try or use it. But that is not possible. However, there are many customer reviews that explain the pros and cons that can be really helpful. Since this post is all about helping you find the best passive 3d glasses test, I can’t end up writing detailed reviews for each of the products. For this reason, until I get detailed product reviews, my suggestion would go through the actual customer reviews on Amazon.
7. Trustworthy seller
This is usually not the case, but I have had some bad experiences looking for a passive 3d glasses in the offline market. They told me that the model I buy is from a well-known brand. After using it for 2 months when I encountered a problem with the product, I contacted the service center and was made aware that the passive 3d glasses I was wearing was not really made for you by the service and is a first copy.
Following my advice, I would like to ask you to ensure that you shop from reliable sellers like Amazon and other popular stores that offer excellent customer support! In the event of such a scam, you can contact Amazon – report fraudulent activity, help other people avoid the purchase, and also get a refund.
I hope I could help you find the best passive 3d glasses test in US for 2020. Write a comment if I was helpful so that I could stay motivated and find many more guides for different products on the market. If I wasn’t helpful, you could still contact me and point out the mistakes I made (I’m open to accepting them publicly.)
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.