Looking for expert advice to buy the best gaming desktop? Experts are here with the list of the best rated gaming desktop available on amazon.
You will invest your hard earned money buying this gaming desktop and I don’t want you to regret it. That is why I have spent a lot of time researching, reviewing, and comparing. To finally get to this list!
CyberpowerPC Gamer Supreme Liquid Cool Gaming PC, Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB, 16GB DDR4, 1TB PCI-E NVMe SSD, WiFi Ready & Win 10 Home (SLC8260A2, Black)
2 used from $1,879.00
- System: Intel Core i7-9700k 3. 6GHz 8-Core: Intel Z390 Chipset, 16GB DDR4, 1TB PCI-E NV Me SSD: Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB Video Card, 1x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 2. 0, 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000, 802.11AC Wi-Fi: Audio: 7.1 Channel: Keyboard and mouse
- Special feature: Liquid Cooling; Tempered glass side case panel; Custom ARGB case lighting: RGB 7 colors gaming mouse
- 1 year parts & labor | Free lifetime tech support
iBUYPOWER Gaming PC Computer Desktop Element 9260 (Intel Core i7-9700F 3.0Ghz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 16GB DDR4, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Wi-Fi & Windows 10 Home) Black
1 used from $1,177.00
- System: Intel Core i7-9700F 8-Core 3.0 GHz (4.70 GHz Max Turbo) | 16GB DDR4-2666 RAM | 1TB HDD | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card | VR Ready | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x Display Port
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3 .0 | 2 x USB 2 .0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case | 802. 11AC Wi-Fi Included | 16 Color RGB Lighting Case | Free Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No Bloatware
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor + free lifetime US tech support | Assembled in the U.S.A
iBUYPOWER Gaming PC Computer Desktop Element Mini 9300 (AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6GHz, AMD Radeon RX 550 2GB, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 240GB SSD, WiFi Ready, Windows 10 Home)
- System: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6GHz (3.9GHz Max Turbo) | 8GB DDR4 RAM | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 550 2GB Dedicated Graphics Card | Display Connectors - Dual Link DVI-D, HDMI
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case | 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included | 16 Color RGB Lighting Case | Free iBuyPower Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No Bloatware
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor + Free Lifetime US Tech Support | Assembled in the U.S.A
Skytech Chronos Mini Gaming PC Desktop - AMD Ryzen 3 3100, NVIDIA GTX 1650 Super 4GB, 8GB DDR4, 500GB SSD, A320 Motherboard, 550 Watt Bronze
- ✔ AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core 3.6 GHz (3.9 GHz Turbo) CPU Processor | 500GB SSD – Up to 30x faster than traditional HDD | A320 Motherboard
- ✔ GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER 4GB GDDR6 Graphics Card | 8GB DDR4 3000MHz Gaming Memory | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- ✔ 802.11AC Wi-Fi | No Bloatware | HD Audio and Mic | Free Gaming Keyboard and Mouse | 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports, 2 x USB 2.0 | Graphic Output Supports HDMI and Display Port
- ✔ 3 x ARGB Dual RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Powered by 80 Plus Certified 550 Watt Bronze Power Supply | Skytech Chronos Mini, Black Edition w/ Front Mesh Gaming Case
- ✔ 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assembled in the USA | This powerful gaming PC is capable of running all your favorite games such as World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Grand Theft Auto V, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Roblox, PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds, Overwatch, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield V, Minecraft, The Division 2, and more at Ultra settings, detailed 1440p Quad HD resolution and smooth 60+ FPS gameplay.
Periphio Red Gaming PC Tower Desktop Computer, Intel Quad Core i7 3.3GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD + 1TB 7200 RPM HDD, Windows 10, GTX 1650 Super Graphics Card, RGB, HDMI, Wi-Fi (Renewed)
- Repurposed For Value: Maximize your spending power without compromising performance thanks to a repurposed motherboard tested to exceed detailed quality inspections and an Intel Core i7 Quad Core processor (3.3GHz)
- Configured To Perform: 16GB New Periphio DDR3 | 512GB New Periphio SSD | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics That Pop: Latest Generation GTX 1650 SUPER Graphics Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort | 3 x USB 3.0 | 8 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet
- Special Features: New Custom Case with Multi-Color LED Lighting adjusted via the mode button | Tempered glass window panel | Wi-Fi
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty and Free Tech Support
CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC, Intel i5-10400F 2.9GHz, GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB, 8GB DDR4, 500GB NVMe SSD, WiFi Ready & Win 10 Home (GXiVR8060A9)
- System: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9GHz 6-Core | Intel B460 Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 500GB PCI-E NVMe SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6x USB 3.1 | 2x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC WiFi | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Keyboard and Mouse
- Special feature: Window Side Case Panel | RGB Case Lighting | RGB 7 Colors Gaming Mouse
- 1 Year Parts & Labor | Free Lifetime Tech Support
Gaming PC Desktop Computer Intel i5 3.10GHz,8GB Ram,1TB Hard Drive,Windows 10 pro,WiFi Ready,Video Card Nvidia GTX 650 1GB, 3 RGB Fans with Remote
- 3 RGB Fan Gaming PC Desktop Computer With Remote
- Runs Fortnite average 100 FPS on Low Settings and 60 FPS on medium settings. Runs Pubg average 30 FPS on low settings. Runs GTA5 average 30 FPS.
- Intel Core i5-2400 3.10 Ghz
- GTX 650 1GB Video Card With DVI, HDMI and VGA outputs.
- 1 Year Warranty.
Skytech Archangel Gaming Computer PC Desktop – Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, GTX 1660 Super 6G, 500GB SSD, 16GB DDR4 3000MHz, RGB Fans, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 802.11AC Wi-Fi
- ✔ AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 12-Thread 3.6GHz (4.2 GHz Max Boost) CPU | 500GB SSD – Up to 30x faster than traditional HDD | B450 Motherboard
- ✔ GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (Brand May Varies) | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Gaming Memory with Heat Spreaders | Windows 10 Home 64-bit | AMD High Performance Wraith Cooler
- ✔ 802.11AC Wi-Fi | No Bloatware | 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI | HD Audio and Mic | Free Gaming Keyboard and Mouse | 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- ✔ 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Powered by 80 Plus Certified 500 Watt Power Supply | Skytech Archangel Gaming Case with Tempered Glass - White
- ✔ 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assembled in the USA | This powerful gaming PC is capable of running all your favorite games such as World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Grand Theft Auto V, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Roblox, PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds, Overwatch, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield V, Minecraft, The Division 2, and more at High to Ultra settings, crisp 1080p Full HD resolution and smooth 60+ FPS game play.
Omen by HP Obelisk Gaming Desktop Computer, 9th Generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB, HyperX 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, VR Ready, Windows 10 Home (875-1023, Black)
4 used from $1,839.99
- Hyper-realistic graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) RTX 2080 Super (8 GB GDDR6 dedicated memory). Enjoy new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency and immersion with real-time ray-tracing technologies
- Cutting-edge gaming performance: Geared with the latest hardware and easy to upgrade, so you can crush the latest and most demanding games including Fortnite, PUBG, and Overwatch
- Ultra-fast processor: 9th generation Intel Core i9-9900K Processor, 8-core, 3.60 GHz
- HP OMEN command center: Included software lets you customize RGB lighting, prioritize gaming network traffic, and stream your PC games on your big screen TV with OMEN game stream (a free remote gaming service)
- Solid state drive and memory: 1 TB PCIe(R) NVMe(TM) M.2 Solid State Drive and HyperX(R) 32 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (upgradable to 64 GB). Load up your favorite games in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a more powerful and immersive experience than a standard hard drive
ROG Strix GL10DH Gaming Desktop PC, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD, Wi-Fi 5, Windows 10 Home, GL10DH-AH762
2 used from $824.94
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Octa-core processor (32M Cache, up to 4.4 GHz)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB graphics
- 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD | 16GB DDR4 2666 MHz RAM | Windows 10 Home | Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- 7.1 Virtual Surround front-panel audio with DTS:HeadphoneX
- Game your way with customizable ASUS Aura Sync RGB chassis lighting and transparent side panel
gaming desktop Buyer’s Guide 2020
I have spent a long time including the above gaming desktop. Just to mention, I went through about 25 hours, 121 Product to buy and test 6 of the gaming desktop I listed.
When buying a gaming desktop, there are always a few things to keep in mind. I want to share it with you. If you are not convinced by the list above, you can check these factors and find the gaming desktop that best suits your needs. So should I start?
No matter what you buy, the price of the product is one of the most important things and the same applies to gaming desktop. Most gaming desktops are in the price range of high to low. The best gaming desktop is listed on the top of list. If the budget doesn’t matter, I recommend you choose the first product.
You can opt for the second place. It’s as good as the first one, but costs a lot less. However, if the budget is a big problem and you are looking for the cheapest gaming desktop, you should choose one that costs around.
2. Do you have what you need?
It is important that the gaming desktop you buy contains all the features you are looking for. Because if you don’t meet your requirements, how would it be best for you? If you are looking for something future-proof. The first model I listed is the best overall and has all the features you should be looking for in a gaming desktop.
Make a list of all the items you are looking for in a gaming desktop and then compare them with the models listed. If it suits your functional requirements, you should check the price. If it fits your budget, check out the other benefits gaming desktop has to offer. If you have any additional benefits that may be useful to you, hooray! You have just found the best gaming desktop test available for your budget.
3. The brand is important!
I always recommend my readers to choose the gaming desktop that comes from a well-known brand. Because it will not only be excellent in terms of product quality, but will also offer better customer support that can come in handy if there is a problem with the gaming desktop keyword in the future. A brand may be great in US or around the world, but if it doesn’t offer a service near you, it can be a problem. So when choosing a brand, make sure that the customer service or support center is nearby.
4. Check offers
Back then, you had to go to different stores to find out the exact price of the gaming desktop, and in some cases there were very few local stores. However, with an increase in e-commerce websites like Amazon US, you can always get the best gaming desktop test at a very reliable price. For this reason, I have inserted the link to the Amazon list of products. If this is not urgent, you can wait a few days to check.
5. Guarantee items!
gaming desktops from well-known brands are not easily damaged, and even if they do, there is a guarantee that you can repair for free if there is a problem with the manufacturer or a malfunction for no reason. However, if you buy gaming desktops from unknown brands that are not guaranteed, there is a good chance that you will end up spending a large amount on repairs and maintenance.
6. Read the reviews
The best way to recognize the gaming desktop keyword is to try or use it. But that is not possible. However, there are many customer reviews that explain the pros and cons that can be really helpful. Since this post is all about helping you find the best gaming desktop test, I can’t end up writing detailed reviews for each of the products. For this reason, until I get detailed product reviews, my suggestion would go through the actual customer reviews on Amazon.
7. Trustworthy seller
This is usually not the case, but I have had some bad experiences looking for a gaming desktop in the offline market. They told me that the model I buy is from a well-known brand. After using it for 2 months when I encountered a problem with the product, I contacted the service center and was made aware that the gaming desktop I was wearing was not really made for you by the service and is a first copy.
Following my advice, I would like to ask you to ensure that you shop from reliable sellers like Amazon and other popular stores that offer excellent customer support! In the event of such a scam, you can contact Amazon – report fraudulent activity, help other people avoid the purchase, and also get a refund.
I hope I could help you find the best gaming desktop test in US for 2020. Write a comment if I was helpful so that I could stay motivated and find many more guides for different products on the market. If I wasn’t helpful, you could still contact me and point out the mistakes I made (I’m open to accepting them publicly.)
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.