We are facing another unprecedented Champions League week, which of course means football, Germany’s favorite kid. If there’s more to look at from a sporting point of view, the ball is rolling in the middle. And who knew track cycling even has a Champions League.
Good news for all motorsport fans: RTL+ and Nitro show the finals of the FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC for short). The 8-hour race in Bahrain will run entirely on free RTL live stream from 12 noon on Saturday, 6 November. Nitro shows the last three hours of the race live from 5pm?? And before that, the final race of the ADAC GT Masters super sports car series at the Nürburgring, on free TV from 2.30pm. RTL+ TVNow will have a new name from November 4.
“All eyes on Beijing” ?? 100 Days to the Olympicsa
With 100 days ahead of Beijing 2022, Discovery looks to Beijing 2022 and the Winter Olympics from 26 October. To increase anticipation of the event starting Friday, February 4, 2022. Eurosport accompanies athletes with live broadcasts of the Winter Games and new shows. NS «Road to Beijing» Brings you over 700 hours of live winter sports. The ten-part show will also start from November 23. «Winter Pass», in which presenter Radzi Chingyangya visits some of the most beautiful World Cup venues of winter every week.
Well-known specialist teams for Eurosport
We are keeping up with the Olympic Games, but we are also going back to the summer: Fabian Hambuchen will also join as a specialist in Eurosport in Paris in 2024. For winter, of course, Annie Freisinger-Postma is again the Olympic face for speed skating in Beijing. Olympic gymnastics champion Hambuchen was already in Tokyo for the “Big in Japan” format and is also serving as a moderator in Beijing. Their “Hambuchen Challenge” There should also be tobogganing or biathlon. Eurosport reports Olympic ski jumping champion Martin Schmidt, slalom world champion Frank Worndal, ex-cross-country national trainer Jochen Behle and Hans-Peter Pohl, Olympic champion in Nordic jointly as experts on Beijing 2022.
One Cup Blast Live for Women
About Football: This Monday saw a DFB Cup final. For women: of 2019. SC Freiberg meets VfL Wolfsburg. But this time already in the round of 16, in the previous round of 16 teams. Sky broadcast live, Neale Schenker and ex-national player Julia Simik are in attendance, commented by Hans Herrmann from the Dreisamstadion, of which the Freiburg men had recently dropped out. From 7 November the Sky quarter-final draw will be shown from 6.30 pm when national coach Martina Vos-Tecklenburg will be the live guest.
Masters with Alexander Zverev
Alexander Zverev, Novak Djokovic, Daniil Medvedev, Stefanos Tsitsipas…, some of the top tennis players will be at the Rolex Paris Masters which starts on Monday in the French capital. Sky Report goes live every day from 11 a.m. until the finals on Mondays. In 2020, Zverev lost only in the final against Russian Medvedev.
Track Bike Highlights on Eurosport
From 6 November, Eurosport UCI Track will be reporting on free TV from the Champions League with 72 drivers from 30 countries, including ten Germans. Among other things, three-time world champion Lee Sophie Frederick is participating in this racing series, which begins in Mallorca and in which the sprint and endurance track bike categories operate for a total prize money of over 500,000 euros.
Program highlights for the next few days:
* Monday, 1.45 pm: Main Tour (Snooker, English Open from Milton Keynes, Eurosport)
* Monday, 6.15 pm: SC Freiburg – VfL Wolfsburg (Soccer, DFB Cup Women, Round of 16, Sky Sport)
* Monday, 6.45 pm: SC Worl – VfL Osnabrück (Football Third Division, Magenta TV)
* Monday, 8.45 pm: Bologna FC – Cagliari Calcio (Football from Italy, Serie A, DAZN)
* Tuesday, 6.45 pm: VfL Wolfsburg – FC Salzburg (Football, Champions League, DAZN)
* Tuesdays, 7.30 pm: Kölner High – including Schweininger Wild Wing (ice hockey, DEL, Magenta TV)
* Tuesday, 8.30 pm: s.Oliver Würzburg – Bayern Munich (Basketball, Bundesliga, DAZN and Magenta TV)
* Tuesday, 9 pm: FC Bayern Munich – Benfica Lisbon (Football, Champions League, Amazon Prime)
* Wednesday, 6.30pm: Dredner SC – MTV Stuttgart (Volleyball, Women’s, Bundesliga, Sport 1)
* Wednesday, 7.30pm: Ratifarm Ulm – UR Venezia (Basketball, Euro Cup, Magenta TV)
*Wednesday, 11 p.m.: Possibly Colorado Avalanche – Columbus Blues (ice hockey, NHL, DAZN)
* Thursday, 6.45 pm: Olympiakos Piraeus – Eintracht Frankfurt (Football. Europa League, RTL+)
* Thursday, 8 p.m.: World Wide Technology Championships (Golf, PGA Tournament, Sky) in Mayakoba
* Thursday, 9 pm: Bayer Leverkusen – Real Betis Sevilla (Football, Europa League, RTL)
* Friday, 2 pm: Rolex Paris Masters (Tennis, ATP Tournament, Quarter Finals, Sky)
* Friday, 3 pm: Portugal Masters (Golf, European Tour from Vilamoura, Sky)
* Friday, 7.15 pm: VfL Wolfsburg – Eintracht Frankfurt (including football, women’s, Bundesliga, Eurosport)
* Friday, 8.10 pm: Germany – Portugal (Handball, Test Match, Sport 1)
* Friday, 8.30 pm: Mainz 05 – Borussia Monchengladbach (Football, Bundesliga, DAZN)
* Friday, 10.30 pm.: 1. FC Nuremberg – Werder Bremen & Holstein Kiel – Dynamo Dresden (Soccer, 2. Bundesliga, Summary, One)
* Saturday, 1.45 pm: Main Tour (Snooker, English Open, Eurosport)
* Saturday, 1. FC Saarbrücken – 1. FC Kaiserslautern (Football, Third League, SWR)
* Saturday, 3.30 pm: GT Masters (Nurburgring, Nitro to Motorsport)
* Saturday, 4.45 p.m.: Possibly: UAB Blazers – Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (Football, NCAA, ProSieben Maxx)
* Saturday, 7 pm: UCI Track Champions League (Mallorca, track bike from Eurosport)
* Saturday, 8.30 pm: Karlsruhe SC – Hamburger SV (Football, 2nd Bundesliga, Sport 1)
* Sunday, 12.20 pm: Motorcycle World Championships (Algarve GP, Round 17. Servus TV)
* Sunday, 1 pm: Dundee FC – Celtic Glasgow (Scotland from Football, Premiership, Sport1+)
* Sunday, 3 pm: Alba Berlin – Central German BC (Basketball, Bundesliga, Sport 1)
* Sunday, 3 pm: ATP Master (Men’s Tennis Tournament, Finals, Sky)
* Sunday, 4:55 pm: ERC Ingolstadt – Isberen Berlin (Ice Hockey, DEL, Sport1)
* Sunday, 6.30 pm: Mexican Grand Prix (Motorsport, Formula 1, Sky)
* Sunday, 6.30 pm: including Schalke 04 – Darmstadt 98 (Football, 2nd Bundesliga. Summary, ARD)
* Sunday, 6:55 p.m.: Possibly Dallas Cowboys – Denver Broncos (Football, NFL, ProSieben Maxx)
* Sunday, 8.45 pm: AC Milan – Inter Milan (Football from Italy, Serie A, DAZN)
Total coffee specialist. Hardcore reader. Incurable music scholar. Web guru. Freelance troublemaker. Problem solver. Travel trailblazer.