ASUS has offered its motherboards with the Z790 chipset, which have been optimized for the new Raptor Lake processor which is powered by Intel presented to the public a few minutes ago, We were not able to access personal details and device features when preparing this news item. but now need Landing Page Stay online for more information.
Nevertheless, we would like to highlight a few highlights before leaving you alone with the picture gallery. For example, ASUS focuses on the fact that Raptor Lake processors support DDR5-5600, which is a significant increase over DDR5-4800. Rather, newer boards with processors should enable significantly higher memory clock rates. Here ASUS offers its own ASUS Enhanced Memory Profile (AEMP), which supports the user.
Thanks to the Q-Design functions, the M.2 SSD and graphics card can be quickly and easily installed or replaced without any tools.
The new ASUS Z790 motherboards will be available starting October 20. The recommended prices are as follows:
- ROG Maximus Z790 Extreme: 1,399 euros
- ROG Maximus Z790 Hero: 808 Euro
- ROG STRIX Z790-E Gaming WiFi: 668 Euro
- ROG STRIX Z790-F Gaming WiFi: 574 Euro
- ROG STRIX Z790-A Gaming WiFi D4: 480 Euro
- ROG STRIX Z790-I Gaming WiFi: 574 Euro
- TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI D4: 403 Euro
- TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS D4: 388 Euro
- Prime Z790-A WiFi: 388 Euro
- Prime Z790-P WiFi: 325 Euro
- Prime Z790-P: 310 Euro
- Prime Z790-P WiFi D4: 310 Euro
- Prime Z790-P D4: 294 euros
- Prime Z790M-PLUS D4: 279 euros
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.