Facebook It is the most popular social network in recent times and has managed to retain its audience despite all these years on the internet. Many times you spend many hours viewing photos, videos, news etc through this platform, and of course you have interacted in some of them but don’t remember which ones. Today we’re going to teach you a trick that lets you know which publications you’ve responded to or given ‘I like it‘ And so you can watch them again.
We don’t necessarily teach you to see posts you’ve liked, like Facebook It currently has 7 different interactions which are: ‘I Like It’, ‘I Love It’, ‘I Care’, ‘It Amuses Me’, ‘It Amuses Me’, ‘It Seduces Me’ and ‘It Makes’ It’s me angry’. If you’ve interacted with any of them you’ll know what they are; Similarly, if you are on a computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet you will learn these steps.
How to see posts you responded to from a smartphone or tablet
- Open the app from your Android or iOS mobile phone Facebook.
- Now, press the three horizontal bars in the top right corner.
- Several options will be displayed but you will need to enter ‘view your profile’.
- Here, find and press the three horizontal dots (…) found below your profile name.
- A new window will open. Click on the section that says ‘Activity Log’.
- Then, go to the ‘Interactions’ section to display the other options.
- Finally, click on ‘Likes and Reactions’ to see the publications you have responded to.
Done, now all the history of publications you’ve interacted with since using Facebook will be visible. You can remove them by selecting the square on the left and then clicking ‘Delete’ or clicking the three horizontal dots on the right to see the post again. It’s important to clarify that if you want to delete all history, Facebook will ask you before you can enter the password for your account.
How to view posts you responded to from PC or Laptop
- Enter website from computer or laptop Facebook.
- Then, press the downward-pointing arrow in the upper right corner.
- Other options will be displayed and you will have to choose the one that says ‘Settings & Privacy’ and then ‘Activity Log’.
- Now, on the left hand side, click on the ‘Interactions’ section and finally ‘Likes & Reactions’.
- One downside to the Facebook version of the computer is that you have to do it one by one in order to delete the content.
do you have problems Facebook Messenger And do you want to report it? Click Here To report something that is not working properly in the app. If you’d like to report abuse or other conversations that violate the Messenger Rules, press Contact.
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.