The world of technology is getting stronger. New advanced tools like iPhone 13, some leaks of which are already known, Are issued more often. Similarly, innovations also include new Applications, which want to entertain and facilitate the functions of a person.
In this case, the possibility of Convert audio to text It has become a reality. These devices are seen exclusively on mobile devices, when one wants to search. However, voice can also help in making written content.
Convert audio to text in a document Google
Google documents are often used by students or workers. These can be shared for editing simultaneously. Additionally, there is another benefit, as indicated. Google support page, Contained in “Write and edit a document” any word.
However, the website notes that the option Only available in Chrome browser. To do this, the process is as follows:
1. Open a document from ‘Google Docs’.
2. Click ” And, later, in ‘Voice dictation’.
3. Press the microphone and Speak.
4. Select Microphone again Finish.
Plus Applications Converting audio to text
According to the medium Engadget, These other options and their main features are:
- ‘Bear file wrapper’: Send to MP3 audio text. It also works in formats such as WAV and OGG, but they must have a maximum of 3 MB of files.
- ‘dictation’: This is a simple tool that is used to direct texts and is not necessary for downloading.
- ‘listen’– works on Android and iOS; What it listens to will broadcast it to the device. Content can be saved as audio or document.
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.