WhatsApp has taken care of the privacy of its users. There are many options available for this in the app settings. You can also decide who can see your profile picture or who can message you by changing the setting. You can also hide last seen and bluetooth in this messaging app.
The Last Seen feature lets others know when you opened or used WhatsApp. sent you too WhatsApp Two blue ticks on the message tell you whether you have read the message or not. Sometimes these features get lost and people start harassing you. Its solution is as follows. You can turn off your last seen and blue ticks by going to the privacy settings.
How to Change WhatsApp Privacy Settings
To hide the last view:
- To hide Last Seen, open the app and click on the three dots in the top right corner.
Here at the bottom go to the Settings option. Then click on Account.
- After that go to Privacy. The first option is Last Seen.
- When you click on it you will see 3 options. If you want to show the last view to the people in your Contacts list, select My Contacts.
- And if no one wants to show your last view, choose None. Everyone has the option to show the last scene, which continues from the beginning.
- Now no one will see when you used WhatsApp.
To hide blue ticks:
- To hide blue tick go to settings as mentioned above. After that go to Account and click on Privacy.
- Now the option of Read Receipt appears under Last Seen. disable it.
- Now blue tick will not appear on your message.
- You turn off the end view so that you can’t see the end view of others. Plus, if you turn off the blue tick, you won’t know if others have read your message.
- You can also undo the changes made by following the steps above or choose another option.
web title: Know how to hide last seen and blue ticks on WhatsApp
get Latest marathi news , Maharashtra News And Live Marathi News Headlines From politics, sports, entertainment, business and hyperlocal news from all cities of Maharashtra.
Freelance twitter maven. Infuriatingly humble coffee aficionado. Amateur gamer. Typical beer fan. Avid music scholar. Alcohol nerd.