Justin Bieber information $20 million defamation lawsuit in opposition to ladies who accused him of assault

Justin Bieber files $20 million defamation lawsuit against women who accused him of assault

The two girls posted the allegations on their respective Twitter accounts. Bieber’s lawsuit, which was filed Thursday, phone calls the allegations “fabricated.” CNN has attained a copy of the lawsuit.

Just one of the females, who is listed in the fit as Jane Doe-2 and discovered as “Kadi” on Twitter, promises Bieber assaulted her early on the early morning of May perhaps 5, 2015 at a hotel in New York City.

Bieber’s grievance calls the allegations “factually extremely hard” and suggests they are “contradicted by her individual prior prepared statements, are supported only by falsified or faked texts, and her allegations are a total fabrication for the self-said purpose of garnering fame and awareness, and there are numerous witnesses to contradict Kadi’s malicious lies.”

CNN has reached out to “Kadi” by means of Twitter for comment.

The second woman, detailed as Jane Doe-1 and discovered as “Danielle” in the complaint, accused Bieber of assaulting her on March 10, 2014 at the 4 Seasons Hotel in Austin, Texas. She has because deleted her tweets.

Bieber’s lawsuit refutes the allegation.

“Danielle fabricated her sexual encounter with Bieber at the Four Seasons Hotel for the reason that it was publicly reported that Bieber experienced dinner at the Four Seasons Restaurant on March 10, 2014 and presumed that Bieber was at the lodge for the reason that of the community experiences of him dining at the restaurant,” the filing proceeds. “Even so, even even though Bieber went to the restaurant, he did NOT keep at the Four Seasons Resort.”

See also  The Sky News Fire Alarm Channel forces the channel to suspend for evacuation

Bieber has also taken to social media to deny the allegations.

“Every single assert of sexual abuse ought to be taken incredibly significantly and this is why my reaction was essential,” Bieber wrote in a tweet previously this 7 days. “Having said that this story is factually not possible and that is why I will be working with twitter and authorities to get legal action.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here